Learn About the Probiotic Benefits of Latero-Flora™!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Latero-Flora™?
- What are the Benefits of Latero-Flora™?
- What do customers like about Latero-Flora™?
- What are the Experts Saying About Latero-Flora™?
- Latero-Flora™ is Risk-Free For You To Try
- What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Latero-Flora™?
What is Latero-Flora™?
Latero-Flora™ is a unique strain of Bacillus laterosporus (B.O.D.™ strain), a naturally occurring bacteria which populates the intestines with beneficial bacteria to help maintain a healthy colon.
This has been shown to be significantly effective at easing gastrointestinal indications and food sensitivities while enhancing digestive capacities!
Latero-Flora™ (B.O.D.™ strain) is available only through health professionals. Since being introduced commercially in 1989, it has grown in popularity with individuals, doctors, clinics, and healthcare professionals have praised this product and recommended it to their friends and patients.
What are the Benefits of Latero-Flora™?
- Helps guard against unfriendly bacteria
- Supports digestive system function
- Maintains vital chemical and hormone balance
- Performs a vast number of needed tasks for maintaining high energy levels, proper immune function
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Latero-Flora™
- "Simply Works. I used Latero-Flora with great results. I no longer have IBS." ~ T.M.
- "My indications are improving gradually and strongly. Just to let you know: I am VERY HAPPY with Latero-Flora; I've had IBS for 15 years, and Latero-Flora is the first product that has helped me (and I've tried absolutely everything!). Right now I'm on my 3rd bottle of your product, .... My indications are improving gradually and strongly (I was so debilitated by the problem that I previously had to close my business and work at home because nothing worked and I had some severe problems). I've experimented lately with taking 3-4 capsules a day and have found an additional improved response."~ S.O.
- "Brought me so much relief! THANK YOU!!! the Latero-Flora has brought me so much relief from a chronic Epstein Barr virus/CFS, the first week was rough and now I take the 1 a day and the fatigue/mind fog is SO much better!! this is a wonder supplement, am giving it to my son and going to try it on the husband!!!" ~ Kendra
What are the Experts Saying About Latero-Flora™?
"Latero-Flora™ has shown significant effectiveness in improving and, in many cases, eliminating gastrointestinal indications and food sensitivities while enhancing the patient’s digestive capacities....I am convinced that Latero-Flora™ will play a very important role in fighting the scourge of this century - the suppression of our immune system."
- Gregory O.M.D. in "A Holistic Protocol for The Immune System"
“Latero-Flora™ can help maintain a healthy colon and will help populate the intestines with beneficial bacteria, thus enhancing the immune system, and in general help in the digestion and absorption of nutrients.”
- Dr. Luc De Schepper’s report in the Townsend Letter for Doctors
Why Latero-Flora™ is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of Latero-Flora™.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Latero-Flora™?
- What is Bacillus laterosporus BOD? Bacillus laterosporus BOD is a unique soil based organism (SBO) which has a strong inhibitory effect on a number of pathogens including the fungus candida albicans, and many bacterial pathogens including E. coli, salmonella and Streptococcus faecalis. It was discovered in a pristine area of Iceland in the late 1980’s where it was responsible for the unusual health of local vegetables and of the residents who consumed them. It is a transient organism in the human digestive tract that enjoys a complex symbiotic relationship with the resident bacteria of the digestive tract that can dramatically influence the health and well-being of your entire body. .
- Is Latero-Flora™ safe? Bacillus laterosporus was safety tested in 1986. The results showed no oral toxicity with bacillus laterosporus BOD at servings of 5 grams per kilogram bodyweight which is equivalent to 2000 Latero-Flora™ capsules/day for a person weighing 170 lbs. Applied Biological Sciences Laboratory concluded that the Bacillus was not harmful to any human being and that “no further oral testing was required”.
- How is Latero-Flora™ better than a probiotic with billions of strains? Latero-Flora™ is a rare form of probiotic, it is a spore bearing bacteria meaning it is encased in a spore which is able to survive the hydrochloric acid in our stomachs and then can enter the small intestine and start populating it with beneficial bacteria.
Still Not Sure if Probiotics Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Great Product!!!! I am on my 3rd bottle and I am very impressed. I started at a high serving of 5 capsules in the morning, sometimes I took it in the evening as well. My vaginal yeast is cleared and oral thrush is 98% gone. I have greatly reduced sugar, white flour and processed foods, but I do have bad days sometimes, where a can not pass on a slice of cheesecake. but so far so good. I love the product." ~ Mimi
- "Will definitely recommend your product. Unless it was my imagination Latero-Flora appeared to work from day one (I took more pills than bottle directed) and I began to feel more confidently immediately! I will be a life-long customer and will definitely recommend your product to others who suffer terrible embarrassment and humiliation from bad breath." ~ Mason B.
- "I am so grateful to have found Latero-Flora! I am so grateful to have found Latero-Flora! I've been dealing with candida for many years, part of that being herpes sores in the mouth area and feeling it throughout the respiratory and digestive area as well. It had gotten to the point a few months ago, through a particularly stressful time in my life, where it turned to thrush mouth that was not going away. Swollen and very painful throughout the mouth and throat area. The Latero-Flora helped immediately to ease the situation, and has also helped ease constipation. Sincerely, the Latero-Flora is a Godsend! I'll be continuing with it for a long time. Thanks so much!" ~ M.R.
Get Started Today & Discover How Supplementing With
Latero-Flora™ Can Boost Your Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
Latero-Flora has been the perfect addition to my probiotic regime.
I was a long time sufferer from chronic yeast infections and did not know the importance of probiotics for healthy gut flora. I thought that eating a yogurt a day was all I needed to do! Now, I take Latero-Flora with CP-1, another good quality probiotic, and have been yeast free ever since. Thank you Global Healing Center for all your great products.
I will be purchasing another bottle soon.
HI! I did use the oxy powder and it did work. I will be purchasing another bottle soon.
Worked pretty good in maintaining gastrointestinal health
Hi, the Latero-Flora seems to have worked pretty good in maintaining gastrointestinal health.
I gained better bowel movements
I gained better bowel movements and digestion with the Latero-Flora.
I don't have trouble with Candida anymore
I feel like I experience regular BM's and I notice since i have started using Latero-Flora, I don't have trouble with Candida anymore. When I am getting sick, I usually take 3-4 capsules twice a day- like when I picked up the flu. I was only sick for 2-3 days as opposed to a week. I know that I suffered from leaky gut and using fermented foods, cleansing with gut and liver/gallbladder cleanse that GHC recommends significantly changed my health and some of my food allergies have been reduced and some completely went away! I attribute my success to cleaning out my body and replacing it with good bacteria and proper nutrients. I feel that GHC has superior products and I will continue to recommend and use Latero-Flora. This is the only pro-biotic I will buy with the exception of another one i will use in combination with this one.
The product helps with her overall digestion and reduction of "bloatiness"
Overall, I think the product performs fairly well. However, I seem to have better results with a soil based product from Nature's Biotics (sorry). My wife uses the Latero-Flora product more regularly than I.. She feels the product helps with her overall digestion and reduction of "bloatiness".
I can't see that it has made any difference at all.
I have been taking the Latero-Flora for about a month. I can't see that it has made any difference at all. [I should note that my colon is not blocked or impacted - have been on regular colon hydrotherapy since August.]
LATEROFLORA seems to be the best probiotic available on the market
I bought it because I wanted probiotics available when I am traveling or at times when I cannot ferment veggies myself, or when raw dairy is not available. When I take lateroflora, the consistency of stool slightly improves. I can observe this when taking lateroflora after days without probiotics. I use it without the capsule. A powder would be ok for me.
SOME ADDITIONAL GENERAL NOTES/SUGGESTIONS THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST:
I eat mostly organic whole live food, no junk food, and no pasteurized dairy. By nature I am not overweight and never have been, and I never counted calories.
In general I would find it helpful if products and product information would not be so extremely focused on and designed for people who want to loose weight but would also consider people with normal weight and address their needs.
Due to my observations I tend to believe that people with rather normal weight, especially when past 40 and eating a lot of fresh food, are more sensitive to fillers, additives etc, even gelatin capsules, and even when these are FDA approved or not considered harmful.
LATEROFLORA seems to be the best probiotic available on the market that does not need a fridge. And until I come across a better probiotic available that needs no refrigeration, I will use it. There is another product called latero-flora on the market, and it was rather difficult to find the ingredients, but finally I found that it has magnesium stearate in it, which I would not use. You might want to make a strong point that you do not use magnesium stearate.
I really like it, it seems to be helping keep me healthy.
I really like it, it seems to be helping keep me healthy. It has a slightly strong aftertaste, but, that goes away after a few minutes. Overall, I am very happy with it!
It does seem to help with my digestive problem.
I had heard about this from my daughter in CA. It does seem to help with my digestive problem.
- Brevibacillus laterosporus (BOD strain)
Brevibacillus Laterosporus is a spore-bearing microorganism, formulated under a registered secret process with patent #5455028. It helps establish colonies of healthy intestinal flora.
- Organic gum acacia
- Vegetable capsule
- Will Probiotics and a Gluten Free Diet Help Alleviate Celiac Disease?
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Top 10 Probiotic Foods to Add to Your Diet
- How Probiotics Assist a Colon Cleansing Program
- Study: Blueberries & Probiotics Help Counteract Intestinal Diseases
- Researchers Discover Successful Probiotic Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study: Probiotics May Help Protect Infants From Respiratory Illness
- Study: Probiotics Help Keep Your Immune System Ready to Fight Off Infections
- Study: Taking Probiotics During Pregnancy May Prevent Obesity & Assist Weight loss After Birth
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Using Multiple Strains of Probiotics
- Indication reductions of 25% - 90% were realized by using Latero-Flora™ for an average of 30 days
- Laboratory test results of Latero-Flora™ challenge test with various pathogens
Frequently Asked Questions About Latero-Flora™
- What are transient microorganisms?
- What benefit do microorganisms have on the digestive system?
- What should I do if I have a candida or yeast overgrowth?
- Is Bacillus laterosporus (B.O.D.™ strain) a transient microorganism?
- Is Latero-Flora™ dairy free, gluten free, and/or animal free?
- Should I eat fruit if I have candida or yeast overgrowth?
- Can children use Latero-Flora™?
- Is Latero-Flora™ effective for acid reflux or heartburn?
- Can I open a capsule for topical use?
- Can I use multiple strains of probiotics?
- Should I take Latero-Flora™ while taking antibiotics?
- What is the recommended serving?
- How can Latero-Flora™ help fight yeast?
- How many bacteria are in each serving of Latero-Flora™?
What are transient microorganisms?
Transient microorganisms are extremely important to understand. These include food-borne microorganisms and soil-borne microorganisms that make their way into the human digestive tract and, depending upon the characteristics of the specific organism involved, influence the overall health of the human system. Transient microorganisms are different from resident microorganisms in that they do not take up permanent residence in the gastrointestinal tract. Instead, they establish small colonies for brief periods of time before dying off, being flushed from the intestinal system, or by peristaltic bowel action. However, their temporary residence contributes to the function and condition of the digestive system.
Some of the most important resident microorganisms involved in human digestion and intestinal health depend on byproducts produced by the visiting transients. In many cases, these two very different types of microorganisms nonetheless enjoy a complex symbiotic relationship that may dramatically influence the health and well-being of your entire body.
In many cases, these two very different types of microorganisms enjoy a complex symbiotic relationship that may dramatically influence the health and well-being of your entire body.
What benefit do microorganisms have on the digestive system?
Over 400 distinct species of microorganisms inhabit the various regions of the human digestive tract. This vast population of microorganisms exceeds the tissue cells that make up the human body.
When functioning properly, microorganisms:
- Helps guard your body against unfriendly bacteria.
- Helps in the function of the digestive system.
- Maintains your body’s vital chemical and hormone balance.
- Performs a vast number of needed tasks for maintaining high energy levels, proper immune function.
What Should I Do If I have a Candida or Yeast Overgrowth?
Is Bacillus laterosporus (B.O.D.™ strain) a transient microorganism?
It is a transient organism in the human digestive tract that enjoys a complex symbiotic relationship with the resident bacteria of the digestive tract that can dramatically influence the health and well-being of your entire body.
One of the most enigmatic of the transient "friendly" microorganisms found in the human gastrointestinal tract, Bacillus laterosporus B.O.D.™ will bloom and flourish in the colon and establish colonies that will enhance your immune system.
Bacillus Laterosporus has been described as a live organism which punctures the cell membrane of bacteria and fungi, consuming them phagocytically (eating and digesting).
Is Latero-Flora™ dairy free, gluten free, and/or animal free?
Latero-Flora™ is free of dairy, gluten and animal substances.
Should I Eat Fruit if I Have Candida or Yeast Overgrowth?
Can children use Latero-Flora™?
Latero-Flora™ is safe for children including infants. It is recommended that children take ½ the suggested adult serving.
Is Latero-Flora™ effective for acid reflux or heartburn?
Latero-Flora™ is very effective in relieving the indications of Acid Reflux/Heartburn. People suffering from Acid Reflux/Heartburn achieved a 70% reduction of indications within 30 days of beginning to use Latero Flora™. Overall gastro-intestinal indications improved approximately 90%, often within a few days of beginning use.
Can I open a capsule for topical use?
Unfortunately this does not work very well, the rice flour makes more of a paste in water, we recommend that you use Latero-Flora™ powder instead.
Can I Use Multiple Strains of Probiotics?
Should I take Latero-Flora™ while taking antibiotics?
Taking Latero-Flora™ while taking antibiotics can help prevent destruction of the normal flora in the digestive tract.
What is the recommended serving?
The recommended therapeutic serving of Latero-Flora™ is 2 capsules/day or 1 teaspoon/day of the Latero-Flora™ powder. The recommended maintenance serving of Latero-Flora™ is 1 capsule/day or 1/2 teaspoon/day of the Latero-Flora™ powder.
How can Latero-Flora™ help fight yeast?
- Do not ingest any form of refined sugar or fermented foods including yogurt and cheese. You may have the following fruits: granny smith apple and berries of all kinds. Eat 1 clove of garlic every day.
- Take a probiotic supplement, as recommended.
- Take a plant enzyme formula with each meal. Enzymes help to chew the food up and thus leave less for the yeast to thrive on.
- Practice food combining for your diet. Food combining is designed to help your food move quickly through your system without any chance of fermentation which, in turn, will greatly improve your digestion process.
- Take some kind of colon cleanser before bedtime to facilitate the removal of the dead yeast from your body. This can protect you from experiencing a healing crisis from the toxins given off from the yeast. Plus, as an added benefit, it will keep the colon clean and provide an oxygenated environment. Yeast thrives in an anaerobic environment.
It may take months to get yeast under control. Continue on your diet and take only high quality probiotic supplements.
How many bacteria are in each serving of Latero-Flora™?
There are 1 million spore bearing bacteria in each serving (2 capsules) of Latero-Flora™
For adults: Every morning, 20 minutes before eating, take two capsules with water. After one or two months, reduce usage by half. For children: One capsule as described above. Capsules may be opened and contents dissolved in water.
Store at room temperature. Shelf life for capsules is two years. Latero-Flora™ does not need to be refrigerated.