Learn About The Astonishing Power of Kidney Cleansing and How You Can Benefit From Renaltrex Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Renaltrex?
- A brief history of Renaltrex
- The top 5 reasons you need Renaltrex
- Shocking statistics about kidney health
- The health benefits of Renaltrex
- Trying Renaltrex is risk-free
- Why Renaltrex is the best kidney cleansing supplement
- The top 3 questions people ask about Renaltrex
- Additional tips for best results
What is Renaltrex?
Renaltrex is an energetically enhanced, all-natural blend of powerful, organic and wildcrafted herbs. It's specially formulated to support normal function and detoxification of the kidneys.
A Brief History of the Invention of Renaltrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Renaltrex is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment and analysis.
- The history of Renaltrex is based on our Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research into the root cause of good health. He found that health is affected when the body becomes contaminated with toxins and the internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed.
- Thus began his quest to create the most powerful herbal kidney cleanse product and it started by studying the works of the famous 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, originated Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe a process of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
- Dr. Group took this original technology and advanced the spagyry-based processes to create the Spagyrex® process, a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary technique that separates and recombines all the elements of an herb to produce the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Renaltrex
1. Promotes Normal Kidney Function
Your kidneys are instrumental for filtering impurities. If they don't function properly, toxins can accumulate.
2. Detoxifies the Kidneys
With a key role in your body's waste management system, your kidneys come into contact with many toxins. A kidney cleanse can help flush excess uric acid, deposits, and toxins.
3. Supports Whole Body Detoxification
4. Highest Quality Kidney Supplement Available
Rentaltrex is a Spagyrex® processed blend of organic and wildcrafted herbs in a vegetable glycerin base. Research for yourself and compare. There is nothing else available that contains the same blend of the herbs known for centuries to promote kidney, bladder, and urinary tract health.
5. Boost Your Well Being
How you look on the outside is a direct reflection of how well you are on the inside. Internal cleansing is an excellent way to stir up your energy levels and make you feel better.
Shocking Statistics About Kidney Health
- Kidney stones are a common urinary tract disorder and leading cause for emergency room visits.
- At least 10% of Americans will develop kidney stones.
- The National Kidney Foundation warns that 1 in 3 Americans are at risk for kidney disease.
- The two leading causes of kidney disease are diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Annually, more Americans die of kidney disease than breast and prostate cancer combined.
- Once a kidney ceases to function, the only options are dialysis or a transplant.
- Nearly 100,000 people in the United States are waiting for a kidney transplant.
- Over 3,000 people died last year waiting for a kidney transplant.
- The Kidney Fund reported that Medicare costs for treating kidney failure were a whopping $29 billion in 2009!
Health Benefits of Kidney Cleansing with Renaltrex
- Helps the kidneys eliminate toxins.
- Provides nutritional support for the kidneys.
- Flushes excess uric acid.
- Promotes a normal urinary tract.
- Supports normal fluid balance.
Why Renaltrex is Risk-Free To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of Renaltrex.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Renaltrex the Best Kidney Cleansing Product Available?
- Spagyrex® formulated with herbs traditionally used to promote kidney, bladder and urinary tract health.
- Completely natural ingredients. No harsh synthetics, alcohol or GMOs.
- Vegan safe, never tested on animals.
- Made in the USA.
- Trained customer service team is available to answer questions.
- Includes a no-questions-asked, money back guarantee.
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Renaltrex?
1. Why is kidney cleansing important? Your kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs located near the middle of your back. They are part of the excretory system and help filter toxins and waste from your body. Every hour, your kidneys filter all the blood in your body. The kidneys release three hormones: erythropoietin, which stimulates red blood cell production; renin, which regulates blood pressure; and calcitriol, which is the active form of vitamin D. Although your kidneys are very good at self-cleansing when you give them adequate fluid, their function is absolutely essential and a cleanse can help rejuvenate and detoxify them.
2. What are kidney stones? A kidney stone is a small mass that forms when calcium oxalate crystalizes in urine. If you or someone you know has ever experienced a kidney stone, you know all too well the extreme discomfort they cause in the lower abdomen. Difficulty urinating, blood in the urine, and malaise are other indications. Staying hydrated can help minimize the risk of forming stones. People who have a history of developing stones should also avoid foods that are rich in oxalate, specifically chocolate, okra, sweet potatoes, sesame seeds, and spinach.
3. When should I perform a kidney cleanse? Anyone can benefit from encouraging the health of their kidneys. However, signs that it is time for a kidney cleanse include kidney deposits, excessive water retention, recurring bladder problems, and frequent use of medications. Other factors include being overweight, chronic fatigue, trouble sleeping, alcohol use, and food or environmental sensitivities.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Eat foods that support kidney function, such as cranberries, cinnamon, olive oil, and cherries.
- Stay hydrated to flush waste and encourage circulation.
- Soak in a warm bath or sauna to help release toxins.
- Get some fresh air and light exercise during your cleanse.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Use castor oil packs to encourage detoxification.
- Avoid rhubarb, chocolate, and caffeine. All can increase calcium oxalate levels and encourage stone formation.
Get Started Today & Discover How Renaltrex Can Boost Your
Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
- Organic Horsetail (herb)
Horsetail has been used as an herbal kidney tonic for centuries; believed to encourage normal kidney function.
- Organic Uva Ursi (root)
Uva ursi gets its effectiveness from a glycoside known as arbutin. Uva ursi is a well known herbal remedy for urinary and bladder health. It encourages a clean urinary tract and normal urine flow.
- Organic Chanca Piedra (herb)
Rich with phytochemicals and biological activity, the Spanish name of the plant literally means "stone breaker." It's been used by South American people to promote kidney health for centuries.
- Wildcrafted Hydrangea (root)
Hydrangea is well known in Native America folk medicine as a remedy for kidney stones. With incredible solvent properties, Hydragnea root is thought to dissolve the sharp edges of stones to make them easier to pass.
- Organic Goldenrod (herb)
Also popular in Native American medicine, goldenrod is traditionally used to support the urinary system. It tightens and tones urinary tissues and strengthens the kidneys.
- Organic Marshmallow (root)
Supports normal fluid balance and soothes the urinary tract.
- Fulvic Acid
Natural byproduct of microbial organisms found in soil. Its properties make it beneficial to the detoxification process. Fulvic acid increases cell membrane permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins from the cells.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Start with 1 gallon of distilled water. Pour out 5 ounces. Add the following to the gallon:
- 1 bottle of Renaltrex
- 1 ounce of organic raw apple cider vinegar
- The juice of one organic lemon
Shake and refrigerate. Drink an 8-oz. glass 4 times daily for 4 days on an empty stomach.
Mix 2 full droppers with 4 ounces purified water and drink before breakfast 2-3 times weekly.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
The Complete Kidney Cleanse
For the complete kidney cleanse instructions, please see the instructions tab on the Kidney Cleanse Kit page.
- The Importance of a Kidney Cleansing Diet
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Linked to Kidney Stones: 5 Facts to Know
- Kidney Stones and Pregnancy: What Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Best Herbs for Kidney Cleansing
- 5 Kidney Cleansing Drinks
- 6 Things to Know About Uva Ursi and Kidney Health
- Marshmallow Root and Kidney Health: 4 Facts to Know
- 4 Must-Know Facts About Goldenrod and Kidney Health
- What are the Benefits of Chanca Piedra?
- What is Gravel Root?
- The 10 Best Herbs for Kidney Cleansing
- What are Kidney Stones?
- 7 Best Foods to Support Kidney Function
- 3 Early Signs You Have Kidney Stones
- The Importance of a Kidney Cleansing Diet
- 10 Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
- The Benefits of Inversion Therapy for Kidney Stones
- How Does Lemon Juice Assist Detoxification?
- Dr. Group's Body Cleansing Diet
- The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 11 Natural Methods for Detoxing Your Body
- What are the Benefits of Spagyric Extracts?
- 5 Benefits of Vegetable Glycerin Extracts
- What’s the Difference Between Spagyric Extracts and Herbal Tinctures?
Frequently Asked Questions About Renaltrex
- Is a kidney cleanse difficult?
- Will I experience a healing crisis?
- How will I know when my kidneys are clean?
- What other measures support kidney cleansing?
Is a kidney cleanse difficult?
Ease and difficult are very relative but many people report that performing the kidney cleanse is an excellent experience that they were able to follow. In order to have a positive experience, it is necessary to follow the cleanse instructions in their entirety. We recommend preparing yourself mentally and proactively committing to the cleanse before beginning.
Will I experience a healing crisis?
A healing crisis describes a phenomenon that may occur during cleansing and detoxification. Cleansing dislodges the toxins that have accumulated and you may actually feel slightly worse as they are metabolized and exit your body. Common complaints include: fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping (or sleeping too much), or mood swings. Some people experience several indications, others experience few or none. Remember that the negative effects are temporary. Keep a positive mindset and remind yourself why you started. Stay hydrated and follow a raw food diet. Those strategies, coupled with plenty of rest, are solid tactics to help you to feel better.
How will I know when my kidneys are clean?
Evaluate and gauge your progress by the way you feel and the messages your body is sending you. Results vary depending on diet, exercise, age, stress levels, and additional detoxification efforts. Some people require a minimum of 3 cleansing sessions followed by periodic cleanses once or twice per year for maintenance.
What other measures support kidney cleansing?
Toxins bog down the body's processes and cause you to feel less than your best. Being mindful of what you're putting into your body should be a primary focus. Regularly cleansing your liver and colon can fortify your defense against toxins. Your liver filters toxic substances from foods and keeps them from passing into your bloodstream. Your colon is the main channel for toxins to exit your body. You both to perform at their best, all the time.
Additional measures include:
- Practice a whole food diet. The majority of your diet should consist of fresh, organic fruits, and vegetables and raw nuts and seeds. These foods contain more oxygen, enzymes, and nutrients. If you eat meat, purchase organic and free-range meat and poultry to reduce pesticide, synthetic hormone, and antibiotic contamination.
- Drink distilled or purified water. Avoid tap water! Beware that many samples of public water contain chlorine, fluoride, and other pollutants. Add raw organic apple cider vinegar to distilled water to give it a boost.
- Enzyme support. Age, illness, poor diet, disease, and heredity can affect your body's production of enzymes. It's even been estimated that we only have enough enzymes to digest one cooked meal daily. We recommend VeganZyme, a full spectrum, plant-based enzyme formula.
- Exercise! You don't have to become a body builder but you do have to do something. Barring physical limitations, aerobic exercise and strength training both deserve a place in your life. Yoga, pilates, water aerobics -- find what suits you. Exercise stimulates your body and facilitate the removal of toxins.
- Breath clean air. Sick building syndrome is a real thing and indoor air pollution is a massive problem. We recommend installing an air purification system to improve air quality in your home.