Learn About the Astonishing Power of Detoxadine® and How You Can Benefit From Nascent Iodine Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Detoxadine®?
- The history of Detoxadine®
- What are the top 5 reasons you need nascent iodine?
- Shocking statistics about iodine
- What are the health benefits of nascent iodine?
- What did our customers say about our nascent iodine?
- Why is Detoxadine® risk-free?
- Why is Detoxadine® the best nascent iodine available?
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about nascent iodine?
- Tips for best results
- What are customers saying about Detoxadine®?
What is Detoxadine®?
Detoxadine® is Global Healing Center's brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a revolutionary process to make it more gentle on your digestive system than other iodine supplements.
Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is an important part of sound metabolic, cardiovascular, liver, bone and CNS health. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.
A Brief History of the Invention of Detoxadine®
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Detoxadine® is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
The production process of Detoxadine® has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it far more bioavailable than other "nascent iodine" products which can exhibit toxic effects (e.g. Cytotoxicity).
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a non-toxic form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
- Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, the immune system, the central nervous system, and metabolic well-being.
- The body is able to absorb and utilize nascent iodine easier and better than other forms of iodine.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy iodine levels.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine promotes insulin sensitivity and normal blood sugar.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization's Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world (but, fortunately, the easiest to correct).
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine.
- Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and intellectual development.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Proper iodine levels provide major support against immune problems and environmental and dietary toxins
- Supports thyroid health
- Protects against the harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Balances iodine levels in children
- Thinking and reduced "brain fog"
- Breast milk production and quality
- Detoxifies toxic halogens like bromides, fluoride, and chlorine.
- Detoxifies mercury and lead.
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Our Nascent Iodine...
- "The Most Advanced Iodine Supplement! Detoxadine® is a high-quality daily nascent iodine supplement that will supply you with your recommended daily allowance! It's gentle on your stomach and won't sting or burn!" ~ Dolby Dubrow
- "Very high quality! This is a very high quality product that is pure, natural (from the sea), tasteless in juice and odorless. I'm looking forward to the benefits." ~ Brian
- "The Best form of Nascent Iodine! I just ordered another 2 bottles of Detoxadine, because the iodine trichloride in the cheaper brand just isn't doing as good a job for me and it's about the same price as Detoxadine. Clearly, nascent iodine is more bio-available than other forms." ~ Ursa Lee
Why Detoxadine® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of this nascent iodine.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Detoxadine® the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
- It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine.
- The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Detoxadine® has a glycerin base and has a mild, sweet taste! Doesn't burn like alcohol!
- The transformative process produces a stable, low-to-no toxic product that no other brand can match!
- Contains raw, certified-USP grade iodine derived from all-natural deep-sea vegetable sources, including kelp.
- Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
- Provides high elemental iodine uptake and tissue saturation.
- Contains NO inefficient iodides!
- 3 drops = 898% of RDA
- 1 bottle of Detoxadine® will last the average person 3 months.
- Does not sting or burn.
- Unlike other products, Detoxadine® uses a vegetable glycerin base and contains no alcohol.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Nascent Iodine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine® during pregnancy? Proper nutrition is always important, and that's especially true during pregnancy. During that time, not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant women use Detoxadine® to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine® better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption may only be 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine® is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic source of elemental nascent iodine that the body can efficiently use. Detoxadine® rapidly enters the bloodstream and disperses throughout the body.
3. How does nascent iodine impact the thyroid? Nascent iodine is more efficiently used by the body than an iodine/iodide mix. Nascent iodine like Detoxadine® can safely be converted into carrier iodines unique to your body. Each iodine carrying-mineral complex enriches tissue throughout the body. Specific to the thyroid, iodine in the mineral carrier complex is converted back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombined as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports healthy thyroid function!
Additional Tips for Success
- Take nascent iodine daily.
- Consume foods that are sources of dietary iodine.
- Detoxadine® can be mixed into juice or water for easy use.
- Consult with your doctor before supplementing with iodine if you are currently taking antithyroid drugs!
Still Not Sure if Nascent Iodine Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "This is the thyroid booster! This product seems to give me more energy. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I don't feel as sluggish!" ~ Tami Maria
- "My brain was getting more energy! I began taking Detoxadine 6 months ago at the recommended serving and within 2 weeks I began waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed instead of groggy and dull. Throughout the day, my mental faculties were sharper and concentration improved." ~ Ursa Lee
- "Amazing at preventing iodine deficit! I have been using Detoxadine for two years now and tests show I am not iodine deficient anymore." ~ Paul
Get Started Today & Discover How Supplementing With
Detoxadine® Can Boost Your Iodine Levels... Or Your Money Back!!
- Nascent iodine
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- USP-Grade, Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Purified water (pH balanced)
- Everything You Need To Know About Iodine Webinar by Dr. Edward F. Group
- Nascent Iodine in Vegetable Glycerin vs. Nascent Iodine in Alcohol
- Iodine and Breast Health: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Iodine and Hypothyroidism
- 15 Must-Know Facts About Iodine
- What is Atomic Iodine?
- How are Iodide and Iodine Different?
- What is SSKI?
- Symptoms of Iodine Overdose
- Iodine and Radiation – How it Works
- Iodine and Hyperthyroidism
- How to Perform the Iodine Patch Test
- Is There a Link Between Iodine Deficiency and Autism?
- What is Iodine?
- 8 Foods Rich in Iodine
- Iodine in Salt: Why Is It Added?
- Can Iodine Help With Hair Loss?
- What is Nascent Iodine?
- 12 Uses For Iodine (And Other Useful Tips, Research & Resources)
- Iodine Supplements: The Three Best Kinds to Use
- Symptoms of Iodine Deficiency
- The Health Benefits of Iodine For Thyroid Health
- The Benefits of Potassium Iodide
- 13 Natural Remedies For Radiation Exposure
Frequently Asked Questions About Detoxadine®
- How is Detoxadine® produced?
- I don't have a thyroid gland, do I still need iodine?
- Is Detoxadine® safe for individuals who have allergies to iodine?
- Should people with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves take Detoxadine®?
- Should I discontinue any prescriptions once I start taking Detoxadine®?
- How many milligrams of nascent iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine®?
- What is the shelf life of Detoxadine®?
- Is taking an iodine supplement better than consuming it from food?
- What is "Iodine Loading"?
- How much iodine is too much iodine?
- Is Detoxadine® an 'iodide,' like Potassium Iodide?
- Can I give Detoxadine® to my pet?
How is Detoxadine® produced?
Historically, nascent iodine has been made using electricity to break iodine’s diatomic bond and create a single, highly energized atom. However, it is very difficult to use this method on the scale necessary to produce quantities sufficient to satisfy demand. It also does not efficiently leverage the incredible technological advances of the last several decades.
Global Healing Center has developed proprietary technology to create nascent iodine by using Thermodynamic Pressure Sensitive High Energy Sound Pulse Nano-Emulsion Technology. This technology is the result of years of research and collaboration between two top Russian Physicists, the Global Healing Center production staff and Dr. Edward Group. The end result is a highly charged bio-available and very stable form of nascent iodine.
I don't have a thyroid gland, do I still need iodine?
If you do not have a thyroid, then iodine is not necessary to create thyroid hormones. However, that doesn't mean the rest of your body doesn't need iodine -- it does.
Iodine is necessary for breast and prostate health (second largest iodine storage sites after the thyroid). It is also used by the adrenal glands, paritoid glands, mucosal lining of the intestines, uterus, ovaries and more. It is a necessary nutrient for maintaining healthy cell life cycles.
The P53 gene requires iodine to function. P53 has been called "The Guardian of the Genetic Code" and is responsible for the apoptosis process of damaged cells. Thyroid or not, there is no question that iodine is required by the human body to function properly.
Is Detoxadine® safe for individuals who have allergies to iodine?
If it is the iodine content of kelp that the individual is sensitive to, then all iodines should be used with great caution.
If it is the polysaccharide matrix in which the iodine is bound that the individual is sensitive to, then the iodine in Detoxadine® “MIGHT” not be a problem.
In either case, deferring to a natural physician, is absolutely required.
Should people with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves take Detoxadine®?
NO! Patients with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves should not take this product without discussing it with their physicians.
Should I discontinue any prescriptions once I start taking Detoxadine®?
No, you should not discontinue any medication without consulting your prescribing healthcare professional. It is also recommended you separate medications at least 4 hours from Detoxadine® administration.
How many milligrams of nascent iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine®?
There are 1,347 micrograms or 1.347 milligrams of nascent iodine per serving of Detoxadine®.
What is the shelf life of Detoxadine®?
The shelf life of Detoxadine® is typically about 3 years.
Is taking an iodine supplement better than consuming it from food?
Consuming nutrients from whole, organic foods is always highly advised. However, most foods do not have sufficient iodine levels to appreciably increase tissue levels of iodine in the body, or the iodine is not easily absorbed.
This is the case for the seaweed variety of iodine-rich plants. Their cross-linked fiber is largely undigested and because of the highly cross-linked nature of the polysaccharides that are bound to the iodine, the iodine that may be in high amounts in such plants, simply is not able to be digested from this form of highly structured fiber, and hence is not adequately digested from and absorbed into the body.
What is "Iodine Loading"?
"Iodine Loading" is the process of saturating the thyroid gland and other tissues of the body with iodine. This is often done in an emergency situation (such as in Japan) in order to block or reduce the uptake and utilization of radioactive iodine isotopes. The non-emergency, or "Not in Close Proximity to Japan" "Iodine Loading" Detoxadine® serving for adults is 6 drops of Detoxadine® 2x/day.
Emergency (Japan area) "Iodine Loading" Detoxadine® Serving*
|Adults:||4-6 drops 3-4x/day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 6-8 drops 2x a day.|
|Children 6-12 years old:||4-6 drops 3x/day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 6 drops 2x a day.|
|Children 2-5 years old:||2-4 drops 3x a day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 4 drops 2x/day.|
|Children under 2:||Use of Detoxadine® for children under 2 years of age should be directed by a qualified physician.|
|Pregnant or Nursing Mothers:||Use of Detoxadine® for pregnant or nursing mothers should be directed by a qualified physician.|
|Nursing children:||Use of Detoxadine® for nursing children should be directed by a qualified physician.|
*Note: Emergency serving is to be used when you think you may be exposed to high levels of radioactive iodine. You should not stay on an "Iodine Loading" serving for longer than 2 months unless radio-isotopes are still present or instructed by your health care practitioner.
How much iodine is too much iodine?
Acute iodine toxicity is rare and usually only occurs when many grams have been ingested. Acute iodine toxicity indications may include burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach, vomiting, increased heart rate, nausea, intermittent ringing in the ears, diarrhea, weak pulse, a sort of shakiness appears, or feelings of panic, or there is a profound disruption of sleep patterns.
Most diets do not supply more than 2,000 mcg of iodine/day. The average American diet provides less than 500mcg or less of iodine per day. In the coastal regions of Japan and other Asian countries, people's diets contain large amounts of sea vegetables and seaweed. These people have been found to have iodine levels of 50,000 to 80,000 mcg (50-80 mg) of iodine a day.
Is Detoxadine® an 'iodide,' like Potassium Iodide?
No, Detoxadine® is not an iodide or iodate. Iodides are iodine bound to another mineral, such as potassium. Iodides are harder for the body to uptake and for the tissues to utilize. Detoxadine® is a special non-toxic transformed mono-element nascent iodine product. In other words, the only mineral Detoxadine® contains is iodine! This means easier uptake and tissue utilization of Detoxadine's unique transformed iodine element.
Can I Give Detoxadine® to My Pet?
Pets can take 1 drop per day for each 25 pounds the pet weighs. Detoxadine® can be administered directly in the mouth or added to food.
DISCLAIMER: Regardless of the above recommendations, it is strongly recommended that anyone considering an "Iodine Loading" protocol first consult with a qualified physician before doing so. This especially applies to those on medications or who have preexisting thyroid and/or cardiovascular problems. Those considering an "Iodine Loading" protocol do so on their own recognizance, therefore the manufacturer of Detoxadine® and any others affiliated therewith take no responsibility, either implied or actual, for doing so. The information and recommendations made herein have not been reviewed by and/or approved by the FDA.
Take 3 drops by mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals who have thyroid and/or cardiovascular problems or are on any medications should consult a physician before using Detoxadine® transformative nano-colloidal iodine matrix.
- Side effects and/or contraindications, if any, would generally be the same as that listed for any other supplemental use and/or topical use based iodine matrix preparation.