Learn About The Amazing Power of AllerTrex® for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is a lung cleanse?
- The top 5 reasons you need lung cleansing
- Shocking statistics about air quality
- The health benefits of lung cleansing
- What is AllerTrex®?
- What do customers like best about AllerTrex®?
- Why our lung cleanse is risk-free to try
- Why is AllerTrex® a great lung cleansing product?
- The top 3 questions people ask about lung cleansing
- Tips for best results
- What are people saying about AllerTrex®?
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What is a Lung Cleanse?
A lung cleanse is a natural procedure designed to detoxify, cleanse and refresh the delicate respiratory linings of the bronchial passages and lungs by purging them of built up environmental toxins, harmful organisms and accumulated irritants. Cleansing the lungs is something that should be done on a regular basis due to the declining quality of indoor and outdoor air. The toxic air we breathe puts all of our lungs and respiratory tracts in danger. By using an all natural lung cleansing spray on a regular basis you can assist your lungs in cleansing these compounds, which in turn will support normal respiratory function.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Lung Cleansing
- Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors. This impacts lung health way more than outdoor air.
- Indoor air may have toxic chemical concentrations of up to 100 times higher than outdoor air! 1
- Over 35 million people in the U.S. alone have some form of chronic lung disease.2
- 50% of all illness, according to the American College of Allergies, is caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution./li>
- A 2007 report stated that scientists found a direct correlation between depression and a high concentration of mold in households.4
Shocking Statistics About Air Quality
- Scientific America warns that a baby crawling on a normal floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day from out-gassing of carpets, dust mites, molds and mildew, fungi and other toxic chemicals.
- According to the EPA, SIX out of TEN homes and buildings are "sick" and hazardous to your health due to airborne pollutants.
- Over 1,000 types of mold and mildew have been identified in homes located in the United States.3
- Allergen levels in super-insulated homes are 200% higher than in ordinary homes.
- Over 6 million people in America are allergic to the pets in their homes!
The Health Benefits of Lung Cleansing
- Supports the elimination of toxins
- Promotes normal lung function
- Helps the lungs ease redness and swelling
- Revitalizes lung vitality and strength
- Soothes the throat during times of discomfort
- Helps stimulate mucus secretions to expel toxins
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Stimulates blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
What is AllerTrex®?
AllerTrex® is the only lung cleanse product on the market which uses a Spagyrex® processed blend of powerful herbs and essential oils that support normal function and detoxification of the lungs, sinuses and respiratory tract. These herbs work synergistically to soothe irritated tissue and promote optimal breathing.
A Brief History of the Invention of AllerTrex®
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
AllerTrex® is the result of ancient wisdom combined with herbal alchemy (the power or process of transmuting a common substance, into a substance of great value) reinterpreted in the light of modern day herbology.
- AllerTrex® is based on our Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research into the basis for vibrant health. He found that wellness is lost when the body becomes with toxins and its own internal self healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, radiation and other sources.
- Thus began his journey to create the most powerful herbal lung cleanse and respiratory support product available. It all started by studying the works of the most famous 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity. This process does not change the essences of the herbal ingredients, but enhances bio-availability and effectiveness.
- Using this technology and new advanced procedures, Dr. Group created the Spagyrex® process, a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. This follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb, to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Most About AllerTrex®
- "Finally, a travel size, organic product is here! Allertrex® is ideal for professional public speakers, vocalists, voice-over artists, educators, presenters, and anyone whose vocal chords are central to the success of their business. Thanks to Dr. Edward Group III and Global Healing Center for working tirelessly to produce products many of us have wanted for years. As a Communications Artist for over 20 years, my vocal chords are essential. Where I go, Allertrex® travels me. Thank you Dr. G!" † ~ Annie Armen, Communications Artist
- "Good stuff! It really helped clear the mucous from my lungs. Easy, good tasting product... AllerTrex made a significant improvement. Will use again." † ~ Teresa
- "Works and tastes great! Absolutely ideal for those with pets, as it cleans out the lungs and makes it much easier to handle the daily environmental strain." † ~ Anthony
Why our Lung Cleanse is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of regular lung cleansing that if you aren't absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better and breathing better within days, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why Is AllerTrex® a Great Lung Cleansing Product?
- Effective in eliminating foreign substances and toxins from the lungs
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs
- Produced with eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing in the USA
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free
- 100% alcohol free
- Halal and Kosher Approved
- Not tested on animals
- Comes with a no questions asked, money back guarantee!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask about Lung Cleansing
1. Are there any side effects from taking AllerTrex®? We have not had any customers complain of any side effects from taking AllerTrex®.
2. Is AllerTrex® good for sore throats or sinus congestion? The herbs in AllerTrex® have been researched extensively for their ability to promote upper respiratory health.
3. What time of day should I use AllerTrex®? AllerTrex® can be used anytime during the day to assist breathing or when respiratory conditions are present. It is great to use in the morning and before bedtime.
Tips for Best Results
- Don't smoke! If you do smoke, quit.
- Perform breathing exercises regularly.
- Consume lung cleansing foods like cayenne pepper, plantain leaf, and pistachios.
- Reduce the pollution in your home or invest in an air purification unit.
- Castor oil packs, similar to vapor rubs, help draw toxins out of the body and promote lung function.
Still Not Sure if AllerTrex® Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Finally seeing improvement! I'm 77 years of age, I smoked off and on for 40 years and finally had the brains to quit. A chest x-rays showed that my lungs were clean and clear. But then, after 10 years of non-smoking, I developed respiratory problems, i.e., difficult breathing on exertion... I am currently on bottle #5, and I am definitely much improved. I will use this product as long as it benefits me." † ~ Mary Ruth
- "It works! I got Allertrex for my daughter. I did't like the steroidal inhalers so I wanted her to try this. I'd say [it's a] success. Give it a try." † ~ Karen
- "Breathing easier! Had had bouts of feeling real congested and making it difficult to breathe; especially after any exertion or exercise. i developed an horrific cough and had to use inhalants. After using AllerTrex I began to get relief. Since then I have continued to use AllerTrex when I feel congested or start coughing a lot. Haven't been feeling the congestion lately." † ~ Vernette
Get Started Today & Discover How Lung Cleansing Can Boost Your Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
- Iodine (as nascent iodine)
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- AllerTrex® Proprietary Blend
- Organic Lovage (root)
Lovage is a plant that can help respiratory health by promoting clear airways and helping to discourage congestion.
- Organic Eucalyptus (leaf)
Eucalyptus contains a number of compounds which support normal lung immune function.
- Organic Peppermint (leaf)
Peppermint’s soothing and relaxing properties have placed it at the forefront of herbs found to be especially beneficial when used to support normal respiratory function, when concerned with throat and sinus issues.
- Organic Lungwort (leaf)
Lungwort has been traditionally used to support normal respiratory health and detoxification.
- Organic Bee Balm (leaf)
Bee balm helps to soothe the lungs and help open the airways.
- Organic Orange (peel)
Orange peel assists the lungs in cleansing.
- Organic Plantain (leaf)
Supports normal lung tissues. May also help to stimulate the immune system.
- Organic Chapparal (leaf)
Has antioxidant properties to help keep cells healthy and strong.
- Organic Elecampane (root)
Elecampane has actions which are expectorant, relaxing and warming. Elecampane can soothe bronchial tube linings and act as an expectorant for lung cleansing.
- Organic Lobelia (flower)
Lobelia has historically been used and appreciated as a support for normal toxin removal and its ability to relieve respiratory discomfort.
- Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint's soothing properties make it beneficial when used to support respiratory health.
Menthol may provide tremendous relief for upper respiratory and throat discomfort.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Spray into mouth, inhale deeply three times, then swallow remaining liquid.
Age 12+: 6 sprays 3x daily.
Age 6-12: 4 sprays 3x daily.
Age 3-6: 2 sprays 3x daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
- 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Asthma
- The 9 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
- 5 Benefits of Vegetable Glycerin Extracts
- 3 Foods That Help Cleanse Your Lungs
- What are VOC's?
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- Why You Should Cleanse Your Lungs
- Air Purifier Comparison
- 9 Ways to Reduce Symptoms of Pet Allergies
- 9 Tips to Reduce Indoor Air Pollution
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Health
- Vitamin C May Be Beneficial for Asthmatic Children, Study Suggests
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- The Health Dangers of Mold & Mildew
- How to Get Rid of Mold in Your Home: 15 Tips
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Are Chemtrails Making Us Sick?
- What is Sick Building Syndrome?
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- 5 Natural and Homemade Air Fresheners
Frequently Asked Questions About Allertrex®
- Can AllerTrex® be taken with nasal sprays or can it be used as one?
- Can AllerTrex® be used in an inhaler or vaporizer?
- Do I need to do a colon cleanse before I perform a lung cleanse?
- I just stopped smoking. Will AllerTrex® help to cleanse my lungs from smoke damage?
- Can AllerTrex® help remove cysts from my lungs?
- What's the difference between a sympathetic and parasympathetic condition?
Can AllerTrex® be taken with nasal sprays or can it be used as one?
We are still testing AllerTrex® for use as a nasal spray and will update this question when our research has been completed.
Can AllerTrex® be used in an inhaler or vaporizer?
Because the spray is already designed to deliver a micronized serving, the use of an inhaler or vaporizer should not be necessary.
Do I need to do a colon cleanse before I perform a lung cleanse?
We always recommend full body cleansing which includes colon, liver, harmful organism and chemical and toxic metal cleansing. It is not necessary but would be an added benefit. The best results our customers receive come from following our 9-Step Body Cleanse.
I just stopped smoking. Will AllerTrex® help to cleanse my lungs from smoke damage?
Because AllerTrex® is a new product it has not been tested for removing smoke damage. However, the herbs included in AllerTrex® support the normal detoxification and cleansing of the lungs.
Can AllerTrex® help remove cysts from my lungs?
We would love to say yes to this question but we have not had any feedback or supportive evidence to verify this question.
What's the difference between a sympathetic and parasympathetic condition?
Your Sympathetic nervous system provides the "flight or fight" response which allows you to adapt to conditions of anxiety or stress. Stressful situations such as work, child care, money, and the future are common. When your body is in a sympathetic state, it releases adrenalin into the bloodstream. Once the stress reaction is gone, the person can feel exhausted. When people take supplements in a sympathetic state of anxiety or stress, their digestive process and ability to metabolize supplements slows down.
Your parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for healing, recharging and repairing your body! When people are relaxed they enter into the parasympathetic state which can improve the effectiveness of the supplements they take, and the ability to deal with stress. Deep breathing can transition a sympathetic state to a parasympathetic state in under 2 minutes. To calm your body, sit in a quiet area, close your eyes and take 9 deep breaths from your belly all the way up through your upper lungs. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Perform this exercise before taking each serving of AllerTrex®.