Learn About The Amazing Power of AllerTrex™ for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is a lung cleanse?
- The top 5 reasons you need lung cleansing
- Shocking statistics about air quality
- The health benefits of lung cleansing
- What is AllerTrex™?
- What do customers like best about AllerTrex™?
- Why our lung cleanse is risk-free to try
- Why is AllerTrex™ the best lung cleansing product available?
- The top 3 questions people ask about lung cleansing
- Tips for best results
- What are people saying about AllerTrex™?
What is a Lung Cleanse?
A lung cleanse is a natural procedure designed to detoxify, cleanse and refresh the delicate respiratory linings of the bronchial passages and lungs by purging them of built up environmental toxins, harmful organisms and accumulated irritants. Cleansing the lungs is something that should be done on a regular basis due to the declining quality of indoor and outdoor air. The toxic air we breathe puts all of our lungs and respiratory tracts in danger. By using an all natural lung cleansing spray on a regular basis you can assist your lungs in cleansing these compounds, which in turn will support normal respiratory function.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Lung Cleansing
- Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors. This impacts lung health way more than outdoor air.
- Indoor air may have toxic chemical concentrations of up to 100 times higher than outdoor air.! 1
- Over 35 million people in the U.S. alone have some form of chronic lung disease.2
- 50% of all illness, according to the American College of Allergies, is caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution./li>
- A 2007 report stated that scientists found a direct correlation between depression and a high concentration of mold in households.4
Shock Statistics About Air Quality
- A baby crawling on a normal floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day, according to Scientific America. This results from the out-gassing of carpets, dust mites, molds and mildew, fungi and other toxic chemicals.
- SIX out of TEN homes and buildings are "sick" according to the EPA. This means they are hazardous to your health as a result of airborne pollutants.
- Over 1,000 types of mold and mildew have been identified by scientists within homes located in the United States.3
- Allergen levels in super-insulated homes are 200% higher than in ordinary homes according to a recent study.
- Over 6 million people in America are allergic to the pets in their homes!
The Health Benefits of Lung Cleansing
- Offers support for elimination of toxins
- Promotes normal lung function
- Assists the lungs in regulating redness and swelling
- Revitalizes lung vitality and strength
- Soothes the throat during times of discomfort
- Helps stimulate bronchial mucus secretions to support expelling toxins
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Stimulates blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
- Helps oxygen utilization and uptake in the body
What is AllerTrex™?
AllerTrex™ is the only lung cleanse product on the market which uses a Spagyrex® processed blend of powerful herbs and essential oils that support normal function and detoxification of the lungs, sinuses and respiratory tract. These herbs work synergistically to soothe irritated tissue and promote optimal breathing.
A Brief History of the Invention of AllerTrex™
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
AllerTrex™ is the result of ancient wisdom combined with herbal alchemy (the power or process of transmuting a common substance, into a substance of great value) reinterpreted in the light of modern day herbology.
- The history of AllerTrex™ is based on our Spagyrex® process which was invented during my research into the basis for vibrant health. I found that vibrant wellness is lost when the body becomes so contaminated with toxic residue from our daily lives that our own internal self healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, radiation and many other potential sources.
- This led us on a journey to create the most powerful herbal lung cleanse and respiratory support product on the market. It all started by studying the works of the most famous 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity. This process does not chemically change the essences of the herbal ingredients, but rather, it enhances bio-availability and effectiveness.
- We then took this original technology and advanced the science and art of spagyry-based processes.
- Our Spagyrex® process combines ancient and current technologies to create a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. This follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb, to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Most About AllerTrex™
- "Good stuff! It really helped clear the mucous from my lungs. Easy, good tasting product... AllerTrex made a significant improvement. Will use again." ~ Teresa
- "Works and tastes great! Absolutely ideal for those with pets, as it cleans out the lungs and makes it much easier to handle the daily environmental strain." ~ Anthony
- "Finally seeing improvement! I'm 77 years of age, I smoked off and on for 40 years and finally had the brains to quit. A chest x-rays showed that my lungs were clean and clear. But then, after 10 years of non-smoking, I developed respiratory problems, i.e., difficult breathing on exertion... I am currently on bottle #5, and I am definitely much improved. I will use this product as long as it benefits me." ~ Mary Ruth
Why our Lung Cleanse is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of regular lung cleansing that if you aren't absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better and breathing better within days, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why Is AllerTrex™ the Best Lung Cleansing Product Available?
- Our lung cleanse comes with a no questions asked Money Back Guarantee
- Our customer service team can answer your lung cleansing questions and provide support during the process.
- The convenient 1 ounce bottle can be carried during travel to protect you from toxic airplane air.
- AllerTrex™ is...
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free
- 100% alcohol free
- Halal and Kosher Approved
- Effective in eliminating foreign substances and toxins from the lungs
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs
- Made with Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing in the USA
- Not Tested on animals
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask about Lung Cleansing
1. Are there any side effects from taking AllerTrex™? We have not had any customers complain of any side effects from taking AllerTrex™.
2. Is AllerTrex™ good for sore throats or sinus congestion? The herbs contained in AllerTrex™ have been researched extensively for their ability to soothe sore throats and promoting upper respiratory health.
3. What time of day should I use AllerTrex™? AllerTrex™ can be used anytime during the day to assist breathing or when respiratory conditions are present. It is great to use when you awake in the morning and also before bedtime. People report better sleep and support for snoring when taken before bed.
Tips for Best Results
- Don't smoke! If you do smoke, quit.
- Perform breathing exercises regularly.
- Consume lung cleansing foods like cayenne pepper, plantain leaf, and pistachios.
- Reduce the pollution in your home or invest in an air purification unit.
- Castor oil packs, similar to vapor rubs, help draw toxins out of the body and promote lung function.
Still Not Sure if AllerTrex™ Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "It works! I got Allertrex for my daughter. I did't like the steroidal inhalers so I wanted her to try this. I'd say [it's a] success. Give it a try." ~ Karen
- "Breathing easier! Had had bouts of feeling real congested and making it difficult to breathe; especially after any exertion or exercise. i developed an horrific cough and had to use inhalants. After using AllerTrex I began to get relief. Since then I have continued to use AllerTrex when I feel congested or start coughing a lot. Haven't been feeling the congestion lately." ~ Vernette
Get Started Today & Discover How Lung Cleansing Can Boost Your Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
- Iodine (as nascent iodine)
Your body's metabolic rate is controlled by the thyroid gland, which requires iodine. A high quality source of nascent iodine provides the iodine necessary to support proper thyroid function.
- Wildcrafted osha (root)
Osha root has long been used by Native Americans for nutrient support when dealing with cold, cough, and other respiratory concerns. The root contains beneficial oils, including camphor, saponins, ferulic acid, terpenes, and phytosterols.
- Organic eucalyptus (leaf)
Eucalyptus contains a number of compounds which support normal lung immune function.
- Organic peppermint (leaf)
Peppermint’s soothing and relaxing properties have placed it at the forefront of herbs found to be especially beneficial when used to support normal respiratory function, when concerned with throat and sinus issues.
- Organic lungwort (leaf)
Lungwort has been traditionally used to support normal respiratory health even when concerned with coughs, colds, bronchial detoxification and catarrhal.
- Organic oregano (leaf)
Organic oregano is naturally rich in carvacrol, flavonoids, and terpenes; all of which are natural traditional decongestants and histamine regulators.
- Organic plantain (leaf)
Supports normal lung tissues. May also help to stimulate the immune system.
- Organic orange (peel)
Orange peel assists the lungs in cleansing.
- Organic Elecampane (root)
Elecampane has actions which are expectorant,relaxing and warming. Elecampane can soothe bronchial tube linings and act as an expectorant for lung cleansing.
- Organic Lobelia (flower)
Lobelia has historically been used and appreciated as a support for normal toxin removal and its ability to relieve respiratory discomfort.
- Organic chapparal (leaf)
Has antioxidant properties to help keep cells healthy and strong.
- Organic peppermint essential oil
Peppermint's soothing properties make it beneficial when used to support respiratory health.
- Organic menthol crystals
Menthol crystals may provide tremendous relief for upper respiratory and throat discomfort.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Purified water (pH neutral)
- The 9 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
- What are the Benefits of Spagyric Extracts?
- Extracts: Vegetable Glycerin is a Better Solvent than Alcohol
- 5 Benefits of Vegetable Glycerin Extracts
- What are Traditional Spagyric Remedies?
- What’s the Difference Between Spagyric Extracts and Herbal Tinctures?
- The Body Cleansing Diet
- What is Vegetable Glycerin?
- Vitamin C May Be Beneficial for Asthmatic Children, Study Suggests
- 3 Foods That Help Cleanse Your Lungs
- What are VOC's?
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- Why You Should Cleanse Your Lungs
- Air Purifier Comparison
- 9 Ways to Reduce Symptoms of Pet Allergies
- 9 Tips to Reduce Indoor Air Pollution
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Health
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- The Health Dangers of Mold & Mildew
- How to Get Rid of Mold in Your Home: 15 Tips
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Are Chemtrails Making Us Sick?
- What is Sick Building Syndrome?
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- NRG Laser: An Amazing Technology That May Improve Your Health
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- Research: Children Born with Low Vitamin D Levels May Develop More Respiratory Infections
- 5 Natural and Homemade Air Fresheners
Frequently Asked Questions About Allertrex™
- Can AllerTrex™ be taken with nasal sprays or can it be used as one?
- Can AllerTrex™ be used in an inhaler or vaporizer?
- Do I need to do a colon cleanse before I perform a lung cleanse?
- I just stopped smoking. Will AllerTrex™ help to cleanse my lungs from smoke damage?
- Can AllerTrex™ help remove cysts from my lungs?
- What's the difference between a sympathetic and parasympathetic condition?
Can AllerTrex™ be taken with nasal sprays or can it be used as one?
We are still testing AllerTrex™ for use as a nasal spray and will update this question when our research has been completed.
Can AllerTrex™ be used in an inhaler or vaporizer?
Because the spray is already designed to deliver a micronized serving, the use of an inhaler or vaporizer should not be necessary.
Do I need to do a colon cleanse before I perform a lung cleanse?
We always recommend full body cleansing which includes colon, liver, harmful organism and chemical and toxic metal cleansing. It is not necessary but would be an added benefit. The best results our customers receive come from following our 9-Step Body Cleanse.
I just stopped smoking. Will AllerTrex™ help to cleanse my lungs from smoke damage?
Because AllerTrex™ is a new product it has not been tested for removing smoke damage. However, the herbs included in AllerTrex™ support the normal detoxification and cleansing of the lungs.
Can AllerTrex™ help remove cysts from my lungs?
We would love to say yes to this question but we have not had any feedback or supportive evidence to verify this question.
What's the difference between a sympathetic and parasympathetic condition?
Your Sympathetic nervous system provides the "flight or fight" response which allows you to adapt to conditions of anxiety or stress. Stressful situations such as work, child care, money, and the future are common. When your body is in a sympathetic state, it releases adrenalin into the bloodstream. Once the stress reaction is gone, the person can feel exhausted. When people take supplements in a sympathetic state of anxiety or stress, their digestive process and ability to metabolize supplements slows down.
Your parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for healing, recharging and repairing your body! When people are relaxed they enter into the parasympathetic state which can improve the effectiveness of the supplements they take, and the ability to deal with stress. Deep breathing can transition a sympathetic state to a parasympathetic state in under 2 minutes. To calm your body, sit in a quiet area, close your eyes and take 9 deep breaths from your belly all the way up through your upper lungs. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Perform this exercise before taking each serving of AllerTrex™.
Spray suggested amount into mouth, take 3 quick, deep breaths with lips almost closed, then swallow remaining liquid.
Age 12+: 6 sprays 3x daily.
Age 6-11: 4 sprays 3x daily.
Age 3-5: 2 sprays 3x daily.
Using AllerTrex™ for Weekly Lung Cleansing
AllerTrex™ should be used on a consistent basis to keep the respiratory tract and lungs cleansed and to support the lungs natural detoxification process. For optimal lung and respiratory support use the product 2 to 3 days a week. Example: Use one day, take one or two days off, then use again.
Using AllerTrex™ for Acute Respiratory Distress
During times of respiratory distress, travel, exposure to allergens, cough, sore throat, congestion or other acute situations, AllerTrex™ may be used up to six times daily for 10 consecutive days. Then discontinue use for 2 days to allow your lungs to cleanse naturally.
Using AllerTrex™ For Airline Travel
AllerTrex™ is great to take with you during airline travel to keep your lungs protected from potentially toxic airplane air. Follow the suggested use above when you enter the plane, halfway through the flight, and when you exit the plane.
- Keep out of reach of children. Adults should administer children's serving when needed.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.