Learn How Androtrex Supports Normal Hormonal Balance!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is Androtrex?
As men age, they experience a slow down in vitality, energy, sexual drive, and overall wellness. Androtrex is designed to assist the body in regulating proper hormone balance to create superior vitality in males.
Ladies! Are you looking to boost your own vitality? Check out Female Fuzion™, our ageless formula specifically for women.
A Brief History of the Invention of Androtrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Androtrex is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment and analysis.
- Androtrex is the combination of our Spagyrex® process and Dr. Group's research on hormone deficiency males experience after age 28. Male hormones such as testosterone, DHEA and growth hormone decrease with age leading to andropause, lack of energy, as well as loss of male vitality.
- Thus began a six-year journey to create the most powerful herbal male hormonal support product. It started by studying a combination of hormone enhancing and regulating herbs and the works of the famous 16th-century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
- Dr. Group took this original technology and advanced the science and art of spagyry-based processes to create the Spagyrex process, a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique that follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Androtrex?
Video Length: 90 minutes
1. Natural Hormone Support
Androtrex is a blend of the highest quality herbs and botanicals that provide proper nutrition to encourage normal hormone balance.
2. Andropause Defense
Decreased muscle mass? Increased body fat? Reduced sexual interest and vitality? Mental cloudiness? Fatigue? The symptoms of andropause can leave you feeling tired and less than yourself, Androtrex helps provide the revitalization you desire.
3. Prescription Free
Let's face it, a lot of men's health prescriptions require a very invasive and demeaning doctor visit. You can order and use Androtrex privately in the comfort of your own home.
4. Safe and All Natural!
Androtrex is formulated with premium quality, all natural herbs that have been appreciated for their aphrodisiac qualities for hundreds of years. Androtrex is completely 100% natural.
5. Puts the Spring Back Into Your Step!
Age-related slow downs can bring on anxiety and negatively affect your quality of life. There's no reason to live that way. Try Androtrex today and start improving your self-confidence.
What are the Health Benefits of Androtrex?
- Supports normal testosterone levels in men!
- Stimulates libido and sexual drive
- Promotes your body's own natural responses, no preparation or special timing is required
- Promotes a normal erectile response and sexual performance
- Improves mental clarity
- Helps to rejuvenate energy levels
- Androtrex is the only Spagyrex processed male hormone support product on the market!
Androtrex is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of Androtrex.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Androtrex?
1. What is andropause? Information published by Cedars Sinai Medical Center describes Andropause as the decline of hormones, including testosterone, in aging men. The process can be the catalyst for other changes, such as loss of libido, sexual function, changes, physical changes, and depression.  According to the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, testosterone levels typically drop at or around age 40.  By age 50, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, and depression are extremely common.
2. What other factors affect testosterone production? Men with type 2 diabetes experience more symptoms of andropause, including depression, erectile dysfunction, and sleep problems.  Lifestyle choices such as smoking, drinking alcohol, and a lack of exercise can exacerbate symptoms of andropause.
3. Can women take Androtrex? The ingredients in Androtrex can be just as beneficial for women as they are for men. However, women may want to check out Female Fuzion, a similar product formulated specifically for female vitality.
Additional Tips for Success
- Reduce the stress in your life. Stress can make you feel fatigued, mentally bogged down, and it can kill your libido.
- Healthy hormone levels are supported best by a healthy body. Exercise and cleanse your body regularly.
- Avoid alcohol and other chemicals that disrupt your endocrine system.
- Adequate sleep is necessary for hormonal balance, if you're always tired, you're not getting enough.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Androtrex!
- Organic Tribulus Terrestris (fruit)
Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant believed to stimulate the libido and support normal hormone levels. Many men attribute it to enhanced energy, stamina, and sexual function.
- Wildcrafted Tongkat Ali (root)
Tongkat ali, or Malaysian ginseng, supports normal hormone levels, helping to stimulate libido and promote a healthy sexual response.
- Organic Ashwaganda (root)
Better known as Indian ginseng, ashwaganda has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Organic Maca (root)
Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a vigorous plant that grows atop the Andes. Maca was made popular by indigenous tribes in Peru who have used it to stimulate libido and support fertility for hundreds of years.
- Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem)
Also known as the common oat, avena sativa contains natural compounds that help support hormone levels, increase energy, and encourage a healthy sexual response in men.
- Wildcrafted Suma (root)
Suma is a ground vine with a deep roots. It is native to the Amazon and other parts of South America. Suma has been used as an aphrodisiac and sexual tonic for nearly 300 years. It's even been called "the Russian Secret" due to being used by Russian athletes in search of anabolic effects.
- Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark)
Native to the Amazon, catuaba is a small, flowering tree. Its bark was discovered by the Tupi tribe to have aphrodisiac qualities reported to spawn erotic dreams and boost libido.
- Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark)
Muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon. Practitioners of Brazilian herbal medicine use muira puama bark as a powerful aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant that promotes a healthy erectile response.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid is a biological octane booster that speeds up reactions and makes them more efficient. It also promotes enzyme activity and equilibrium.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
For General Male Vitality: Take 2 droppers in the morning and 2 droppers in the afternoon around 3pm.
Best taken on an empty stomach.
For Athletic Performance: Take 3 droppers in the morning and 3 droppers in the afternoon around 3pm for 2 weeks, then reduce to every other day for 1 week. Repeat cycle as necessary.
Best taken on an empty stomach.
Women seeking hormone support may be interested in Female Fuzion.
- 3 Serious Dangers of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- The Truth About Male Menopause
- What is Manopause? 5 Facts Every Man Should Know
- What is Andropause?
- The Benefits of Tongkat Ali for Male Enhancement
- What are the Symptoms of Andropause?
- What is Muira Puama?
- The Top 5 Questions About Male Menopause
- Tribulus Terrestris: Herbal Aphrodisiac?
- Using Maca for Male Health
- Avena Sativa for Hormone Support
- How to Get Rid of a Beer Belly
- Natural Tips For Boosting Your Metabolism
- How Does Suma Root Help Male Health?
- Can Mucuna Pruriens Promote Male Fertility?
- Does Catuaba Bark Support Men's Health?
- The Benefits of Ashwagandha for Male Health
- 9 Reasons Why Exercise May Be the Best Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions About Androtrex
Should Androtrex be cycled?
As with any formula that supports normal hormone levels, Androtrex should not be used on a daily basis for longer than 30 days. By giving your body a break, you allow your body to naturally regulate and balance its own natural hormone levels. Many people use Androtrex for one month straight, take a break for one week and then continue with suggested use.