According to a lead developer of the Gardasil HPV vaccine, it may do more harm than good. This is coming from a recent report from both the Journal of the American Medical Association and the Philadelphia Bulletin (Update: Link deleted – Article is no longer available on the Bulletin’s website) presented highly controversial statements from one of the lead researchers and developers of Gardasil and Cervarix, two drugs currently being highly-touted as vaccines for the human papilloma virus (HPV).
This controversial drug was approved in 2006 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in girls and young women. The HPV vaccine has been prescribed to girls as young as nine years old for the reduction of cervical cancer, and the prevention of HPV, despite studies showing no benefits to girls under fifteen.
The HPV Vaccine Bombshell
Dr. Diane Harper, the aforementioned researcher and director of the Gynecologic Cancer Prevention Research Group at the University of Missouri, has openly stated that she has serious questions about the utility and safety of the HPV vaccines, and that, “The rate of serious adverse events [HPV vaccine side effects] is greater than the incidence rate of cervical cancer.”
In fact, when the researcher presented talks on the vaccine at a recent conference, many listeners walked away with the stark impression that indeed, the risk of adverse side effects were greater than any benefits that the vaccine could offer.
What is more, critics of the vaccine note that 70% of all HPV infections resolve themselves without treatment within a year, and that within two years 90% of all infections heal themselves naturally. Furthermore, of the remaining 10% of people who do get HPV, only half of those will actually reach the full stages of cervical cancer. It also seems that preventative measures are already lowering the rates of cervical cancer, and that “four out of five women with cervical cancer are in developing countries,” where access to resources are more limited.
Side Effects of the HPV Vaccine
It is startling to note that since 2006, when the HPV vaccines were introduced to the public, many young girls have reported a plethora of health-threatening side effects associated with the vaccine. In fact, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 15,037 girls have officially reported a multitude of serious, life-threatening reactions. These side effects may include blood clots, lupus, seizures, paralysis and brain inflammation.
The Center for Disease Control has even documented 44 reported deaths associated with the vaccination. In England, one 14 year-old girl, within hours of receiving the vaccine at her school nurse’s office, dropped dead on site. The public interest group, Judicial Watch, has reported that the FDA has held its tongue on at least 18 deaths associated with the vaccine, as well as 140 serious side effects, 10 miscarriages and 6 instances of the Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
These statistics are bone-chilling, considering the fact that the manufacturer of Gardasil, a company called Merck, is currently attempting to make vaccines mandatory in schools in the United States. What is more, the National Cancer Institute’s website claims that, “Thus far, no serious side effects have been shown to be caused by the vaccines,” despite the aforementioned well-documented cases of debilitating side effects, and even deaths.
Another realm of contention regarding the HPV vaccines are the lack of studies done on children. To date, the manufacturer of Gardasil has not done any conclusive studies on young girls under 16 who have been vaccinated. This raises questions as to whether we may be vaccinating children with unsafe substances that have not been thoroughly tested. In a 2007 interview, Dr. Harper revealed her opinion in clear terms, stating that giving Gardasil to 11 year-old girls was essentially nothing more than “a great big public health experiment.”
If you or someone you know is a victim of vaccine abuse, I highly recommend performing a liver and gallbladder cleanse and a heavy metal cleanse to reduce and remove the toxic compounds contained in vaccines.
How do you feel about this controversial vaccine? Do you know anybody that have suffered from any of the HPV side effects?
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.