I recently sat down with Peggy Sue Skipper from ‘The New Era Times‘ to discuss the importance of living a green life and having a clean and green body. This turned out to be quite a conversation, and you can read it here . Here’s a short excerpt from the interview: Learn to “live green” by following these health improving eco-tips:
1. Cleanse your internal environment (your body)
- Eat only organic foods and drink purified water
- Take natural supplements instead of pharmaceutical drugs
- Cleanse your colon and receive chiropractic adjustments on a regular basis instead of waiting for illness to strike
- Perform liver/gallbladder, heavy metal, and parasite cleanses
2. Cleanse your external environment (home and workplace)
- Use high quality air purifiers to reduce mold, mildew, dust mites, and other airborne toxins
- Use a multi-stage water-filtration system to reduce heavy metals, industrial waste and chemicals (chlorine, fluoride, etc.), and other waterborne toxins
- Replace all household cleaning products with organic products
3. Combine your efforts with that of friends, family, and coworkers
- Introduce a “green campaign” to your workplace, neighborhood, school, etc.
- Teach the next generation to value and preserve natural resources by reducing, reusing, and recycling
- Lead by example—live green every day!
Let me know your feedback below!
- Peggy Sue Skipper. Why a Green Body? Dr. Group Says. The New Era Times.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.