Are you aware of the incredible functions of your liver?
- The liver produces bile to break down lipids, insulin, and hormones.
- It metabolizes proteins by converting amino acids into glucose to produce energy.
- It cleanses the body by removing wastes and toxins from your blood to be excreted.
A Toxic Liver Needs Detoxification
Modern society has major implications on our livers – from alcohol indulgence at social events, to the consumption of our favorite fried treats, to absorbing elements such as fluoride from our water – toxins assault our bodily systems on a daily basis. So what happens when your liver is overwhelmed with foreign elements and toxic waste? Just like a car that needs an oil change, the liver won’t operate at the highest efficiency possible.
- Improved Digestion and Elimination of Toxins
- Feeling Lighter and Healthier
- Balanced Lipid Profiles
- Improved Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Improved Mood Support and Balance
- Improved Memory and Cognition
- Decreased Bloating and Gas
- Reduced Cravings for Sugar and Fatty Foods
- Increased Energy and Vitality
Promoting a Strong Liver
There are many steps you can take to promote a healthy liver, including increasing healthy habits like reducing your alcohol intake and increasing consumption of liver boosting foods. Starting off with a liver cleanse is one of the best way to kick-start your healthy liver habits and detoxify your body.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.