After over six months of research looking for the most effective air purification system, my conclusion is that the Guardian Air REME+ purification system is the best whole house air purification system on the market today.
Did You Know? The average human takes 30,000 breaths and takes in more than 3,500 gallons of air each day. But is this air clean? Probably not. Indoor air is the most polluted air on the planet, and we are spending the majority of our time indoors.
Unlike other systems that simply filter air, the Guardian Air REME+ (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) air purification system actually purifies indoor air with naturally-occurring oxidizers like ionized hydro-peroxides, Super Oxide Ions and ionized hydroxides. With this system, it's as if your home or office were situated beside a fresh crystal clear flowing stream in the middle of a dense forest. The Guardian Air is today's most advanced technology for boosting airborne oxidizers, and these oxidizers are crucial for our health.
What are airborne oxidizers?
Airborne oxidizers are naturally-occurring molecules that actively search out and destroy surface and airborne pathogens, and other environmental toxins. Sadly, these natural outdoor toxin-eliminating compounds are found in much lower concentrations or do not exist at all in indoor spaces.
This is a major reason why many people are suffering from allergies, "sick-building or home syndrome," and other chronic respiratory conditions.
A Growing Health Concern
Many believe a lack of airborne oxidizers is a cause of chronic disease, respiratory malfunction, sick building syndrome and allergies. According to a 2002 World Health Report, it is estimated that almost 3% of all global disease can be connected to poor indoor air quality. The EPA has suggested that only 10% of upper respiratory colds and flus come from outdoor air pathogens . This means that a whopping 90% of the colds we get come from the indoor air we breathe.
Approximately 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air, according to the American College of Allergist. And statistics show that the developed world spends anywhere from 75-90% of their time indoors.
Estimates show that over half of all American office complexes use out-of-date and contaminated HVAC systems. This contamination can lead to a host of conditions including allergies, headache, lung irritation, fatigue, asthma and other infectious diseases.
What can we do?
Spending more time outdoors in fresh air is a good first step, but sometimes busy lives and schedules get in the way of that. Because of this, it is crucial to purify the air inside the home. The Guardian Air REME+ system helps purify toxic indoor air. In fact, it was used recently by the Chinese government to help prevent the spread of Avian Flu .
How does it work?
Using an electro magnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides, the Guardian Air REME+ (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) whole house air purification system proactively sends ionized advanced oxidizers throughout your entire house or office to destroy pollutants, particulates, microbes, gases and odors in the air and on surfaces, before they have a chance to reach your family or employees. Because it's installed directly in your HVAC duct, it will help disperse oxidants that kill pollutants and allergens in the air throughout your entire living space.
12 Reasons Why the Guardian REME+ Air Purification System is a Great Investment:
- It is a whole house air purification system, as it is installed directly into your existing air conditioning unit or home ventilation system.
- Independent lab tests show that it kills off up to 99% of harmful bacteria, yeast, allergens, viruses and mold, both in the air and on surfaces.
- Independent lab tests show that it gets rid of up to 85% of toxic gases and noxious smells.
- It uses zero chemicals. Cleansing comes from a light, water and oxygen-powered Phi Cell (short for Photohyrdoionization cell) to create naturally-occurring hydro-peroxides. These air purifiers circulate through your air space and kill airborne and surface odors, chemicals and VOCs before they can spread.
- It leaves no residue upon cleaning.
- Independent lab tests show that it reduces microbials on food surfaces by up to 99%. It also reduces E. coli, Listeria, Strep, MRSA, Avian Flu and Norwalk Virus by the same amount.
- It is top-of-the-line air purification technology, and is used in over one million businesses, residences and governmental agencies in the United States alone.
- Its quality and efficacy is unmatched.
- It takes out the bad stuff, and leaves the good stuff, like cleansed oxygen and hydrogen.
- It requires minimum maintenance, unlike other bulkier air filtration systems.
- It requires no UV treatment or filtration for the toxins it sucks up, as it is proactive and uses oxygen to aggressively seek out and destroy pollutants at the source - in the air and on sources, before they can reach your family, clients or employees.
- More cost effective buying multiple air purification units for each room of your house or office
The Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System Will Help Reduce and Eliminate:
| || |
* The Guardian Air REME+ air purification unit has not yet been approved, cleared or otherwise authorized by the FDA & is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, treat or cure H1N1 Flu Virus
- The American Lung Association, The Environmental Protection Agency, The Consumer Product Safety Commission, The American Medical Association. Indoor air pollution: an introduction for health professionals.
- RGF Group. SARS news story (video). 2010 March 26.
- RGF Envrinmental Group, INC. Indoor Air Quality.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.