One uneducated visit to your dentist can have devastating effects on your health! 80% of disease symptoms are caused by problems in the mouth, and millions are exposed to disease-promoting dental procedures every day! Unfortunately, this is information that doesn’t get the attention it deserves… until now. My friend Jonathan Landsman of NaturalHealth365.com has been educating the public on the health benefits of an organic diet with high-quality supplementation and healthy lifestyle habits. Now, he’s gotten together with the brightest minds in natural health and healing and organized the Holistic Oral Health Summit, a free, online series that runs from September 28 – October 5 and will change the way you think about oral health.
Oral health is overlooked in conventional and integrative medicine, yet…
- It’s possible to reverse many serious diseases by properly eliminating oral infections
- 90% of all heart attacks are caused by oral pathogens
- Autoimmune disorders can be resolved by getting rid of toxic dental materials
- Reversing gum disease can help you get rid of digestive problems
- Root canal procedures increase your risk of cancer and other degenerative diseases
Learn to avoid these problems, naturally!
Join 34 of the world’s top experts like Mike Adams of Natural News, Dr. Josh Axe, Dr. Robert Kleinwaks and learn the best ways to improve oral health, prevent and reverse disease symptoms, and save thousands of dollars in unwanted medical expenses. By attending the Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll learn how to identify, prevent and eliminate the roots of disease and much more, including…
- The danger of ignoring oral health issues
- Best essential oils for oral health and how to properly use them
- Simple, do-it-yourself recipes for toothpaste and mouthwash
- Underlying reasons behind the epidemic rise of tooth decay
- Learn about the most dangerous foods that trigger leaky gut
- Foods, nutrients and supplements to improve digestion, immunity and oral health
- …and more!
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.