The abdomen is a critical cavity in the body housing many vital organs and the digestive system. The digestive system is susceptible to weakness. This can happen through illness, or by not exercising enough and living a sedentary lifestyle. Abdominal massage is a practice that helps to tone and strengthen the muscles located in your abdomen. This helps your digestive system tremendously. The abdominal massage helps when you're trying to detoxify your body. So, it is strongly recommended that you perform an abdominal massage when you are on a colon cleansing program.
Benefits of Abdominal Massage
- Increases blood flow within the abdomen to increase oxygen to the organs
- Relaxes tension in the muscles surrounding the colon
- Helps dislodge fecal matter from intestinal walls
- Stimulates the body's natural detoxification process
- You don't need a prescription
- Easy to perform on yourself or family and friends
- The touch therapy aspect of abdominal massage provides soothing heat and comfort
- In females, it aligns the uterus and pelvic bone to their proper positions
- Releases emotional tension
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.