Select the "Subscribe & Save" option before adding a product to your cart and how often you would like to receive it. The discount will show automatically in your cart!
*When you create a Global Healing Center account and set up your first subscription
What you'll discover on this page:
Latero-Flora is a unique strain of Bacillus laterosporus (B.O.D.™ strain), a naturally occurring bacteria which populates the intestines with beneficial organisms that support digestion and promote a healthy colon. Available primarily through health professionals, Bacillus laterosporus was introduced commercially in 1989 and has grown in popularity with doctors, and healthcare professionals who use it and recommend it to their patients.
Your gut is the home to many microorganisms, some are helpful, some are harmful. Latero-Flora encourages a normal balance of friendly colonies that support good health and systemic function.
Intestinal flora help you digest food. If you don't have good probiotic colonies in your gut, you're not going to get the most nutrition out of your food. Latero-Flora supports optimum digestion and nutrient absorption.
The majority of your immune system is in your gut, and healthy probiotic colonies defend against invading organisms.
Latero-Flora is not a laxative but, by encouraging your digestion to be normal and without obstruction, does promote regularity in a gentle and natural way.
Latero-Flora contains Bacillus laterosporus, a probiotic primarily available through health professionals; it's an advanced, premium probiotic. If you demand quality and want results, there's no substitute for Latero-Flora.
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of Latero-Flora.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund.
"Latero-Flora has shown significant effectiveness in improving and, in many cases, eliminating gastrointestinal indications and food sensitivities while enhancing the patient’s digestive capacities....I am convinced that Latero-Flora will play a very important role in fighting the scourge of this century - the suppression of our immune system."
- Gregory O.M.D. in "A Holistic Protocol for The Immune System"
“Latero-Flora can help maintain a healthy colon and will help populate the intestines with beneficial bacteria, thus enhancing the immune system, and in general help in the digestion and absorption of nutrients.”
- Dr. Luc De Schepper’s report in the Townsend Letter for Doctors
1. What is Bacillus laterosporus BOD? Bacillus laterosporus BOD is a soil based organism. It has a strong inhibitory effect on a number of pathogens including candida, and many harmful pathogens. It was discovered in a pristine area of Iceland in the late 1980’s where it was used to support the health of local vegetables and of the residents who consumed them. It is a transient organism in the human digestive tract that enjoys a complex symbiotic relationship with the resident bacteria of the digestive tract to promote the well-being of your entire body.
2. Is Latero-Flora safe? Bacillus laterosporus was safety tested by Applied Biological Sciences Laboratory in 1986. Tests showed no oral toxicity with bacillus laterosporus BOD at servings of 5 grams per kilogram bodyweight, which is equivalent to 2000 Latero-Flora capsules/day for a 170lb person. It was concluded that the Bacillus is not harmful to humans.
3. Can children take Latero-Flora? Children can take Latero-Flora, we suggest children take ½ the suggested adult serving.
Adults: Every morning, 20 minutes before eating, take two capsules with water. After one month, reduce usage to 2 to 3 times weekly.
Children (ages 3-12): One capsule as described above. If you wish, capsules may be opened and contents mixed in purified water or mashed fruit.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider if pregnant, nursing, or for any additional concerns.
Transient microorganisms include food-borne microorganisms and soil-borne microorganisms. They enter the human digestive tract and may influence human health. Transient microorganisms differ from resident microorganisms in that they do not permanently reside in the gastrointestinal tract. Instead, they briefly establish small colonies before dying and being flushed from the intestinal system. However, their temporary residence affects the function and condition of the digestive system.
Some of the most important resident microorganisms involved in digestion and intestinal health depend on byproducts produced by the visiting transients. In many cases, these very different microorganisms enjoy a symbiotic relationship that dramatically influences health and well-being.
When using Latero-Flora to encourage a normal yeast balance...
It may take months to get yeast under control. Continue the diet and probiotic supplementation.
There are 1 million spore-bearing bacteria in each serving (2 capsules) of Latero-Flora.