Learn About the Chemical and Toxic Metal
Cleansing Power of Zeotrex!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Zeotrex?
- A brief history on the invention of Zeotrex
- The top 5 reasons you need Zeotrex
- Shocking statistics about chemicals and toxic metals
- The health benefits of Zeotrex
- What customers like best about Zeotrex
- Zeotrex is risk-free to try
- Why Zeotrex is the best chemical and toxic metal cleansing supplement
- The top 3 questions people ask about Zeotrex
- Additional chemical and toxic metal cleansing tips
- What people are saying about Zeotrex
What is Zeotrex?
Zeotrex is an all natural formula used to aid the body in the removal of chemicals and metals. It was developed using proprietary technology that incorporates the chemical and toxic metal cleansing ability of zeolites with powerful herbs that attract and eliminate chemicals and toxic metals.
A Brief History of the Invention of Zeotrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Creator of Zeotrex
The history of Zeotrex is based on our Spagyrex® process, which was invented during Dr. Group's research into the origins of good health. He found that all disease begins when the body becomes contaminated with toxins and its internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, chemicals, toxic metals, radiation and many other sources.
Thus began a journey to create the most powerful herbal chemical and toxic metal cleanse product available. It started by studying the works of the famous 16th century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
The Spagyrex® process is a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique that follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Zeotrex?
- Detoxification of chemicals and toxic metals is important for maintaining good health.
- Great for maintenance or as part of the complete chemical and toxic metal cleanse.
- Cleansing your body can increase your enzyme activity and help your body work better.
- Toxic substances are everywhere. Fish may contain metals, vegetables can contain pesticides, deodorant contains aluminum, water may contain industrial chemicals. Avoiding them all is nearly impossible. Cleansing is the only answer.
- Zeotrex contains powerful ingredients, has never been tested on animals, and comes with a full, money-back guarantee. Our customer support team is here to help and they're a phone call away. You have nothing to lose!
Shocking Statistics about Chemicals and Toxic Metals
- According to the EPA, 857 million pounds of pesticides were dumped onto the United States in 2007.
- Canada's National Water Research Institute has reported that metal pollution in soil is a real problem.
- Metal toxicity rarely comes with warning, indications are often nonspecific and undiagnosed until serious problems develop!
- In 2012, the Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Sciences reported that toxic metal pollution in water is a worldwide problem.
- The EPA reports that 80% of pesticide used in the United States is for to agriculture (ie, the food you eat).
- The Environmental Integrity Project, and Sierra Club listed Pennsylvania (arsenic and lead), Ohio (mercury and selenium), Indiana (chromium and nickel), Kentucky (arsenic), and Texas (mercury and selenium) as the worst states for air pollution.
- The electric power industry is responsible for two-thirds of the nation's industrial arsenic emissions.
- From 2009 to 2010, 16 states saw increases in power plant lead emissions.
- The China Environmental News warns that China is experiencing severe toxic metal pollution problems.
- The use of glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's RoundUp, more than doubled from 85-90 million pounds in 2001 to 180-185 million pounds in 2007. Unfortunately, a report from the Organic Center cites that the rise is likely due to increasing use of RoundUp Ready GMO crops.
Health Benefits of Zeotrex
- Promotes the removal of toxic chemicals and metals.
- Rejuvenates vitality and energy.
- Supports healthy emotions, clarity, and mood.
- Stimulates toxin removal from the intestinal tract.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like About Zeotrex
- "Thank You Zeotrex! Since I started taking Zeotrex I started feeling better, with just a week taking the product I noticed important changes, I used to be bothered by acidity and with the intake of Zeotrex and after the first week that annoying problem was almost completely gone. Due to my diet I used to have constant diarrhea and stomach aches, and thanks to Zeotrex those are not bothering me anymore. I honestly did not believe that any natural product was going to help in such an effective way." † ~Edmond
- "No More Pimples, Better Digestion, Better Rest! A friend of mine suggested the product Zeotrex which she told me she has been taking for a couple of weeks and she found important improvements on her health. The first thing I noticed was improved digestion, soft and clearer skin, and the ugly pimples that used to appear on my face started to disappear, I have also benefited with better rest at night." † ~Sarah
- "Great taste, works well! First, let me say that I love the taste! These drops are delicious (in my opinion). Not that the taste has to do with the effectiveness, but it sure helps. I had no side effects taking these and after a few days of being on them, I noticed a BIG improvement, it was like a dark cloud was lifted. I would HIGHLY recommend these drops to anyone who wants to improve their overall mood, sense of well being and mental clarity. Great stuff! I will be buying these again!" † ~GABMFT
Zeotrex is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of chemical and toxic metal cleansing with Zeotrex.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Zeotrex the Best Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleansing Supplement?
- Only product on the market featuring a Spagyrex® processed blend of powerful herbs.
- Sustainably produced in the USA with organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- 100% true alcohol free.
- Vegan safe and GMO free. Kosher and Halal approved.
- Does not contain harmful fillers, binders or additives.
- NOT tested on animals!
- Comes with a no questions asked, money back guarantee!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Zeotrex?
1. What will come out of me? The chemical and toxic metal cleanse will bind to and flush stored substances from your body. These harmful substances may include built up mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, other damaging metals and chemicals. These toxins will be eliminated through your fecal matter and urine. Other forms of toxic material trapped in the cells, tissues and organs may also exit the body after your cleanse.
2. Is the chemical and toxic metal cleanse harmful? The cleanse program is safe and should not cause any type of harm. However, every person is different and some may show temporary detoxification indications such as fatigue and malaise.
3. How long will it take to cleanse my body? The best results come with regular cleansing. Because most people have years of accumulated toxins, one chemical and toxic metal cleanse may not be enough. It is recommended that people perform three chemical and toxic metal cleanses per year with the cleanse kit. Using Detox Foot Pads and following the maintenance serving of Zeotrex can also be used to slowly cleanse the body over time.
Additional Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleansing Tips
- Have your mercury amalgam fillings removed and replaced.
- Blue-green algae and cilantro are two supplements that also support toxic metal cleansing.
- Beware of vaccines that contain toxic metals.
- Avoid polluted environments and areas surrounding industrial factories.
- Be cautious around old paint, which often contains lead.
Still Not Sure if Zeotrex Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Good product! Zeotrex seems to rid your body of toxins right out of the gate. Not too harsh." † ~S Hawk
- "Helps with thinking. I getting a bottle again soon, for me and my 80+ parents for clear thinking and general detox. This product works for me." † ~Randal
- "Lower Mercury Count! I thought Zeotrex would be a good way to help bind to the toxic metals to aid in my detoxification and I was right. On my 2nd Hair Test my Mercury levels were way down. I was also doing frequent coffee enemas to help dispel the toxins, but between the two I found it to be very effective." † ~Rich
Start Cleansing Your Body of Chemicals and Toxic Metals Today!
- Iodine (as detoxified iodine)
Iodine helps to detoxify the thyroid of harmful chemicals that compete for the same receptors.
- Volcanic Zeolites
Volcanic zeolites are a naturally occurring substance formed between layers of ash. Zeolites are able to attract and bind with chemicals and toxic metals because of their negative ion charge and crystalline form which binds to toxic chemicals and metals and transports them out of the body.
- Organic Cilantro (leaf)
Organic cilantro binds to toxic metals and works to transport them out of the body.
- Organic Parsley (leaf)
Offers vitamins and minerals essential for toxic metal cleansing, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, vitamin K, and folate. Also helps boost glutathione levels, a powerful antioxidant.
- Agaricus Mushroom
Contains beta-glucans which naturally stimulate the immune system and promote the growth of protective cells.
- Organic Alfalfa (herb)
Helps facilitate elimination of toxic metals.
- Organic Stinging Nettles (leaf)
Nettles leaf is a powerful, intestinal stimulant. Once the fulvic and humic acids have combined with the toxic ions and the zeolites have secured them for transport, nettles leaf helps expel them quickly.
- Fulvic Acid
A natural byproduct of microbial organisms, fulvic acid binds with chemicals and toxic metals and transports them out of the body. Also increases cell wall permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins and ensures cells are able to use nutrients.
Composed of organic plant material that's been compressed for hundreds of years; seeps from the cracks of Himalayan rocks and cliffs. It's collected, purified, and concentrated into a potent, high-quality extract that's rich in nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, and fulvic acid. Supports cellular metabolism to promote vitality and spiritual energy.
- USP Kosher Certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 20 drops twice daily on an empty stomach. Hold drops in mouth for 30 seconds then swallow.
Complete Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanse
For the complete chemical and toxic metal cleanse instructions, please see the Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanse Kit.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Toxic Metal Cleansing: The Health Dangers of Bismuth
- The Health Dangers of Chromium Hexavalent
- The Dangers of Dichlorophene
- Health Dangers of Antimony
- The Health Dangers of Chlordane
- The Health Effects of Pesticides
- Metal Toxicity: The Health Dangers of Nickel
- The Health Dangers of MSG
- The Health Dangers of Arsenic Toxicity
- Toxic Chemical: The Health Dangers of Chlorine
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Lead Poisoning
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Lead
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Barium
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Cobalt
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Tin
- Why I'm Concerned about the Safety of Aluminum
- The Health Dangers of Beryllium
- The 9 Step Body Cleanse
- The Health Risks of Titanium
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Mercury
- The Dangers of Copper
- The Health Dangers of Cadmium
- The Health Benefits of Cilantro
- New Research Indicates Aluminum in Deodorant Linked To Breast Cancer
- Study: Indian Spices Linked to Lead Poisoning
- Detoxing with Zeolites
- 20 Reasons Why You Need A Chemical & Toxic Metal Cleanse
- The Effects of Toxic Metals
- The Body Cleansing Diet
Frequently Asked Questions About Zeotrex
- Does Zeotrex cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Do zeolites absorb the trace minerals and herbs in Zeotrex?
- Do liquid zeolites in humid acid contain active bacteria or "aflatoxin" producing fungi?
- Regarding non fibrous clinoptilolite based zeolites, are alumina-silicates inert?
- Will I experience any side effects during the chemical and toxic metal cleanse?
Does Zeotrex cross the blood-brain barrier?
The blood-brain barrier (BBB) controls the passage of substances from the blood into the brain and spinal cord. It allows essentials such as oxygen and glucose to pass from the blood to the brain and central nervous system but protects the brain from foreign substances to encourage a healthy environment for the brain.
In-vitro (test-tube) studies exist wherein ionic colloidal minerals products have crossed an in-vitro artificial-membrane barrier. Some companies refer to in-vitro (test tube) studies and assume that those same results would apply to an in-vivo (in the body) outcome, which is not true. Many in-vivo factors will not replicate a simplistic in-vitro study.
There is no scientific proof that Zeotrex or any other zeolite formula with or without the components humic and fulvic acid will cross the BBB.
There is a misconception about toxic metals being stored in the brain. Most toxic metals in their free state do not readily cross the BBB. They are too large or must be broken down and bonded to a carrier molecule. However, mercury and aluminum are linked to brain dysfunction mainly due to the presence of organic forms in the environment. Note the following research.
Mercury Neurotoxicity: Mechanisms of Blood-Brain Barrier Transport
Aschner M, Aschner JL. — Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Albany Medical College, NY 12208.
Learn More About This Study - PMID: 2190116
Brain Uptake, Retention, and Efflux of Aluminum & Manganese
Yokel RA. — College of Pharmacy and Graduate Center for Toxicology, University of Kentucky Medical Center
Learn More About This Study - PMCID: PMC1241228
Do zeolites absorb the trace minerals and herbs in Zeotrex?
The repelling action of negative charges carried by individual components of the formula is key to its stability and the reason individual ingredients are not absorbed into the zeolites matrix. Imagine a large container filled with magnets that have only a negative pole; no matter how much you shake it or how long you leave it, the magnets will always repel each other. It is the same with the ingredients in Zeotrex as they repel each other and keep their distance.
This attraction/repulsion idea is also essential to understand how Zeotrex removes chemicals and metal toxins. The negatively charged mineral-based compounds dislodge positively charged toxic mineral-based compounds from tissues and fluid systems and those positively charged toxic metal-based compounds are in a free state when they are taken up by the negatively charged zeolites matrix. This neutralizes the chemical and toxic metals charge, allowing the toxin-laden zeolites matrix to be eliminated from the body. The zeolites bind to the toxins and form a compound that is inert or inactive and ready to be eliminated through the body's normal detoxification pathways.
Do liquid zeolites in humic acid contain active bacteria or "aflatoxin" producing fungi?
There is a concern that humic acid–based solutes have the potential to contaminate a zeolites product. This specifically refers to products that contain over 50% processed zeolites in a humic acid-based solution. Zeotrex is not a 'pure' zeolites-based product, but one that contains zeolites and angstrom–colloid organic herbs.
Unlike other products, the humic acid in Zeotrex is not humic acid that's been added to the product as an ingredient, the humic acid is an integral component of the Liquid Micro-Trace Mineral base.
Liquid Micro-Trace Minerals are made utilizing Citritol micro-fractionating process that utilizes a customized filtration system that removes bacteria while allowing smaller mineral colloids to pass through. Also, the pH of the raw mineral ingredient is around 3.5 and few bacteria would be able to survive in that low of a pH environment. Furthermore, this raw mineral ingredient possesses a strong negative ionic charge, which is not conducive to bacteria life.
This zeolite formula is uniquely developed. First, the raw material provided for processing into our zeolites finished product is from a pure clinoptilolite clay deposit free of fulvates and humates. Further, the protocols possess an intrinsic nature that is not compatible to bacteria and the end 'glycerite-based' product is extremely bacteriostatic, so high in fact that this bacteriostatic quality is considered to posses 'absolute preservation' qualities. Therefore, our zeolites colloid complex is not a culture medium that allows for bacteria to survive and/or flourish.
Though our zeolites formula contains fulvates and humates, they are intrinsic to the ingredients themselves and subjected to processes that remove any contamination factors, including ingredient-based contamination with the finished end-products possessing an intrinsic quality that is not compatible to fungus or bacteria harboring and/or growth.
Zeotrex is made under stringent FDA cGMP standards, are HACCP compliant, and fully Kosher certified.
Regarding non fibrous Clinoptilolite based zeolites, are alumina-silicates inert?
Yes, such forms of alumina-silicates are inert and cannot interact with biological systems. This is where the nano-colloidalizing technology of the Pureodine process comes in when producing Zeotrex. The Pureodine process removes the inert zeolite impurities while keeping the zeolite colloids in the finished solution. The process actually transforms the inherent electrical valence of the zeolites colloids to further enhance their colloidal and cleansing qualities.
Will I experience any side effects during the chemical and toxic metal cleanse?
Any type of body cleansing process may initiate a healing crisis, which is a phenomenon that occurs during detoxification when the accumulation of toxic material is "dislodged" and produces issues like fatigue, headache, rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping, or mood swings. A healing crisis is temporary and typically subsides within a few days. Massage and drinking plenty of water can help your body flush toxins more quickly.