Learn About the Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleansing Power of Zeotrex®!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Zeotrex®?
- A brief history on the invention of Zeotrex®
- What are the top 5 reasons you need Zeotrex®?
- Shocking statistics about chemical and toxic metal pollution
- The health benefits of chemical and toxic metal cleansing with Zeotrex®
- What do customers like best about Zeotrex®?
- Zeotrex® is risk-free to try
- Why is Zeotrex® the best chemical and toxic metal cleanser available?
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Zeotrex®?
- Additional chemical and toxic metal cleansing tips
- What are people saying about Zeotrex®?
What is Zeotrex®?
Zeotrex® is a scientifically formulated, all natural product used to aid the body in the removal of chemical and metal toxins. It was developed using proprietary technology to incorporate the chemical and toxic metal cleansing ability of organic zeolites in combination with powerful angstrom-colloid cleansing herbs in a base of humic and fulvic acid. Because zeolites are able to bypass the blood brain barrier, they can help the body attract and eliminate the chemicals and toxic metals.
A Brief History of the Invention of Zeotrex®
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Creator of Zeotrex®
The history of Zeotrex® is based on our Spagyrex™ process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of disease. He found that all disease begins when the body becomes contaminated with toxins and its internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, chemicals, toxic metals, radiation and many other sources.
Thus began a journey to create the most powerful herbal chemical and toxic metal cleanse product available. It started by studying the works of the famous 16th century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
Our Spagyrex™ process is a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique that follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Zeotrex®?
- Detoxification of chemicals and toxic metals is important for maintaining good health.
- Great for maintenance or as part of the complete chemical and toxic metal cleanse.
- Cleansing your body can increase your enzyme activity and help your body work better.
- Toxic substances are everywhere: Fish may contain metals, vegetables can contain pesticides, deodorant contains aluminum, water may contain industrial chemicals. Avoiding them all is nearly impossible. Cleansing is the only answer.
- Zeotrex® contains research-backed ingredients, has never been tested on animals, and comes with a full, money-back guarantee. Our customer support team is here to help and they're a phone call away. You have nothing to lose!
Shocking Statistics about Chemical and Toxic Metal Pollution
- According to the EPA, 857 million pounds of pesticides were dumped onto the United States in 2007.
- Canada's National Water Research Institute has reported that metal pollution in soil is a real problem.
- Metal toxicity rarely comes with warning, indications are often nonspecific and undiagnosed until serious problems develop!
- In 2012, the Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Sciences reported that toxic metal pollution in water is a worldwide problem.
- The EPA reports that 80% of pesticide used in the United States is for to agriculture (ie, the food you eat).
- The Environmental Integrity Project, and Sierra Club listed Pennsylvania (arsenic and lead), Ohio (mercury and selenium), Indiana (chromium and nickel), Kentucky (arsenic), and Texas (mercury and selenium) as the worst states for air pollution.
- The electric power industry is responsible for two-thirds of the nation's industrial arsenic emissions.
- From 2009 to 2010, 16 states saw increases in power plant lead emissions.
- The China Environmental News warns that China is experiencing severe toxic metal pollution problems.
- The use of glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's RoundUp, more than doubled from 85-90 million pounds in 2001 to 180-185 million pounds in 2007. Unfortunately, a report from the Organic Center cites that the rise is likely due to increasing use of RoundUp Ready GMO crops.
Health Benefits of Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleansing with Zeotrex®
- Facilitates the removal of toxic chemical and metal buildup
- Rejuvenates vitality and energy
- Supports healthy emotions and stress levels
- Stimulates toxin removal from the intestinal tract
- Enhances clarity and mood
We Asked Our Customers What They Like About Zeotrex®
- "Thank You Zeotrex®! Since I started taking Zeotrex® I started feeling better, with just a week taking the product I noticed important changes, I used to be bothered by acidity and with the intake of Zeotrex® and after the first week that annoying problem was almost completely gone. Due to my diet I used to have constant diarrhea and stomach aches, and thanks to Zeotrex® those are not bothering me anymore. I honestly did not believe that any natural product was going to help in such an effective way." ~Edmond
- "No More Pimples, Better Digestion, Better Rest! A friend of mine suggested the product Zeotrex which she told me she has been taking for a couple of weeks and she found important improvements on her health. The first thing I noticed was improved digestion, soft and clearer skin, and the ugly pimples that used to appear on my face started to disappear, I have also benefited with better rest at night." ~Sarah
- "Great taste, works well! First, let me say that I love the taste! These drops are delicious (in my opinion). Not that the taste has to do with the effectiveness, but it sure helps. I had no side effects taking these and after a few days of being on them, I noticed a BIG improvement in my cognition and mental clarity. It was like a dark cloud was lifted. I would HIGHLY recommend these drops to anyone who wants to improve their overall mood, sense of well being and mental clarity. Great stuff! I will be buying these again!" ~GABMFT
Zeotrex® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of chemical and toxic metal cleansing with Zeotrex®.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Zeotrex® the Best Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanser Available?
- Only product on the market featuring a Spagyrex™ processed blend of powerful herbs.
- Sustainably produced in the USA with organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- 100% true alcohol free.
- Vegan Safe and GMO free. Kosher and Halal approved.
- Does not contain harmful fillers, binders or additives.
- NOT tested on animals!
- Comes with a no questions asked, money back guarantee!
What are the Top 3 Questions about Zeotrex®?
1. What will come out of me? The chemical and toxic metal cleanse will bind to and flush stored substances from your body. These harmful substances may include built up mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, other damaging metals and chemicals. These toxins will be eliminated through your fecal matter and urine. Other forms of toxic material trapped in the cells, tissues and organs may also exit the body after your cleanse.
2. Is the chemical and toxic Metal Cleanse harmful in any way? A good organic cleanse program is very safe and should not cause any type of harm. However, every person is different and some may show temporary detoxification indications such as fatigue and headache.
3. How long will it take to cleanse my body? The best results come with regular cleansing. Because most people have years of accumulated toxins, one chemical and toxic metal cleanse may not be enough. It is recommended that people perform three chemical and toxic metal cleanses per year with the cleanse kit. Using Dr. Group's Detox Foot Pads and following the maintenance serving of Zeotrex® can also be used to slowly cleanse the body over time.
Additional Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleansing Tips
- Have your mercury amalgam fillings removed and replaced.
- Blue-green algae and cilantro are two supplements that also support toxic metal cleansing.
- Beware of vaccines that contain toxic metals.
- Avoid polluted environments and areas surrounding industrial factories.
- Be cautious around old paint, which often contains lead.
Still Not Sure if Zeotrex® Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Good product! Zeotrex seems to rid your body of toxins right out of the gate. Not too harsh." ~S Hawk
- "Helps with thinking. I getting a bottle again soon, for me and my 80+ parents for clear thinking and general detox. This product works for me." ~Randal
- "Lower Mercury Count! I thought Zeotrex would be a good way to help bind to the toxic metals to aid in my detoxification and I was right. On my 2nd Hair Test my Mercury levels were way down. I was also doing frequent coffee enemas to help dispel the toxins, but between the two I found it to be very effective." ~Rich
Start Cleansing Your Body of Chemicals and Toxic Metals Today!
- Iodine (as nascent iodine)
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- Organic humic acid
Humic acid acts as an internal "detergent" to clean the bloodstream of hydrophobic compounds such as excess salts and lipids. It also transports zeolites and then the humic acid molecules attach themselves to a chemical or toxic metal molecule to be eliminated from the body. The end result is that overall health can be improved through two key actions: mineral support for enhanced nutrition, and better toxic waste removal.
- Organic fulvic acid
Another powerful ingredient in Zeotrex® is fulvic acid which is derived from Humic substances. It's the natural byproduct of billions of microbial organisms found in special soil. Fulvic acid has properties that make it very beneficial to the detoxification process. It can bind with toxins like chemicals and toxic metals and transport them out of the body. Fulvic acid increases cell wall permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins from the cells. This also means that your cells can more readily use beneficial nutrients that are simultaneously introduced into your body.
- Organic volcanic zeolites (clinoptilolite)
Volcanic zeolites are a remarkable naturally occurring substance formed between layers of ash. Zeolites have the property of being able to attract and bind with chemicals and toxic metals because of their negative ion charge. They also have a crystalline form made of tetrahedral chambers, which can hold the toxic chemicals and toxic metals that they attract, and then transport them out of the body.
- Organic cilantro leaf
Organic cilantro is very useful in toxic metal cleansing. It helps to loosening lodged toxic metals by binding to them and working with other substances to transport them out of the body.
- Organic agaricus mushroom
These mushrooms give a powerful boost to the immune system. Its benefit comes from the fact that it contains Beta-glucans which are very beneficial for naturally stimulanting the immune system and promoting the natural growth of protective cells.
- Organic alfalfa leaf
Alfalfa leaf contains powerful nutrients such as vitamin K and calcium that can help restore depleted levels in the body. When you have an overload of chemicals and toxic metals in your body, alfalfa also helps facilitate elimination via the bowel.
- Organic nettles leaf
Nettles leaf is a powerful stimulant for your intestinal system. Once the molecules of the fulvic and humic acids have combined with the toxic ions and the Zeolites have secured them for transport, the nettles leaf will help your body to expel them quickly.
- USP Kosher Certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 20 drops twice daily on an empty stomach. Hold drops in mouth for 30 seconds then swallow.
Complete Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanse
For the complete chemical and toxic metal cleanse instructions, please see the Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanse Kit.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Toxic Metal Cleansing: The Health Dangers of Bismuth
- The Health Dangers of Chromium Hexavalent
- The Dangers of Dichlorophene
- Health Dangers of Antimony
- The Health Dangers of Chlordane
- The Health Effects of Pesticides
- Metal Toxicity: The Health Dangers of Nickel
- The Health Dangers of MSG
- The Health Dangers of Arsenic Toxicity
- Toxic Chemical: The Health Dangers of Chlorine
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Lead Poisoning
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Lead
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Barium
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Cobalt
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Tin
- Why I'm Concerned about the Safety of Aluminum
- The Health Dangers of Beryllium
- The 9 Step Body Cleanse
- The Health Risks of Titanium
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Mercury
- The Dangers of Copper
- The Health Dangers of Cadmium
- The Health Benefits of Cilantro
- New Research Indicates Aluminum in Deodorant Linked To Breast Cancer
- Study: Indian Spices Linked to Lead Poisoning
- Detoxing with Zeolites
- 20 Reasons Why You Need A Chemical & Toxic Metal Cleanse
- The Effects of Toxic Metals
- The Body Cleansing Diet
Frequently Asked Questions About Zeotrex®
- Does Zeotrex® cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Do zeolites absorb the trace minerals and herbs in Zeotrex®?
- Can cleansing help with digestive problems?
- Do liquid zeolites in humid acid contain active bacteria or "aflatoxin" producing fungi?
- Regarding non fibrous Clinoptilolite based zeolites, are alumina-silicates inert?
- Will I experience any side effects during the chemical and toxic metal cleanse?
Does Zeotrex® cross the blood-brain barrier?
The blood brain barrier (BBB) controls the passage of substances from the blood into the brain and spinal cord. It allows essentials such as oxygen and glucose to pass from the blood to the brain and central nervous system (CNS) but protects the brain from foreign substances (such as viruses and bacteria) so encourage a constant environment (homeostasis) for the brain.
Zeotrex® contains humic and fulvic acid and zeolites. Some companies claim that because their zeolites-based products are made with and/or contain humic/fulvic acid that this makes their product capable of crossing the Blood Brain Barrier.
In a thorough examination of the literature, we have found no reference to in-vivo (in the body) tests substantiating these claims. In-vitro (test-tube) studies exist wherein many ionic colloidal minerals products have crossed an in-vitro artificial-membrane barrier, even more so when certain acid or alkaline components are added, but these are in-vitro studies specifically.
It can only be assumed that if these companies are referring to "scientific studies" on the subject they are referring to in-vitro based studies and assuming that those same results would apply to an in-vivo outcome, which is not true. Too many in-vivo biological factors will not replicate a simplistic in-vitro study might result in, especially where the highly complex nature of the BBB is concerned.
If indeed zeolites products should be found, via actual scientific-based in-vitro studies, to actually pass the BBB as other companies are currently claiming, it would in all likelihood not be because of the humic/fulvic acids. If any formula crossed the BBB, it would be Zeotrex® because the zeolites possess the same or better biological effects unique to zeolites. This is an important point given that the zeolites used in Zeotrex® are not made using humic/fulvic acids, although Zeotrex® does contain naturally occurring humic and fulvic acids!
Hair, urine and saliva analysis and seen a dramatic reduction and even complete removal from the body after just 30-90 days of using Zeotrex®. We are currently the only company in the world that has combined zeolites with an organic herbal base specifically designed to cleanse the body of toxic metals and chemicals.
There is a misconception about toxic metals being stored in the brain. Most toxic metals in their free state do not readily cross the BBB. They are too large or must be broken down and bonded to a carrier molecule. However, mercury and aluminum are linked to brain dysfunction mainly due to the presence of organic forms in the environment. Note the following research.
Mercury Neurotoxicity: Mechanisms of Blood-Brain Barrier Transport
Aschner M, Aschner JL. — Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Albany Medical College, NY 12208.
Learn More About This Study - PMID: 2190116
Brain Uptake, Retention, and Efflux of Aluminum & Manganese
Yokel RA. — College of Pharmacy and Graduate Center for Toxicology, University of Kentucky Medical Center
Learn More About This Study - PMCID: PMC1241228
What This All Means For Zeotrex®
There is currently no scientific proof that Zeotrex® or any other Zeolites formula with or without the components humic and fulvic acid will cross the BBB.
Once absorbed into the blood stream (as mineral and protein bound macro compounds) they would simply flow through the blood to the liver where these macro compounds are then broken down into their simple constituent parts and reconfigured back into metabolites (proteins, fats, sugars, mineral carriers, etc.), substrates (to be utilized in enzyme driven activities), and special individuated macro compounds (such as polysaccharides, antioxidants, etc.), of which only those metabolites/compounds that pass the BBB must be able to bind to oxygen, sugar, sodium or potassium carriers to cross the BBB. Interestingly, the oxygen, sodium, glucose and potassium binding compounds that do cross the BBB (not all do, because of other mitigating factors too complex to elucidate here) are also the ones that are safe for crossing the BBB.
Components that don't and are not supposed to pass the BBB go to other organ systems and tissues of the body where they are allowed to pass the appropriate organ system's blood barriers. The body is full of blood-organ barriers, each a part of the body's immune system, intended to only allow certain things to pass and not allow others.
Do zeolites absorb the trace minerals and herbs in Zeotrex®?
The repelling action of the negative charges carried by the individual components of the formula is the key to its stability and the reason that individual ingredients are not absorbed into the zeolites matrix. Imagine a large container filled with magnets that have only a negative pole; no matter how much you shake it or how long you leave it, the magnets will always maintain a minimum distance between themselves because the negative poles constantly repel each other. It is the same with the ingredients in Zeotrex® as they repel each other and keep their distance.
This attraction/repulsion idea is also essential to understand how Zeotrex® removes chemicals and metal toxins: 1) the negatively charged mineral-based compounds displace (dislodge) positively charged toxic mineral-based compounds from tissues and fluid systems and 2) those positively charged toxic metal-based compounds are in a free state when they are taken up by the negatively charged zeolites matrix. This, in turn neutralizes the chemical and toxic metals charge, allowing the toxin-laden zeolites matrix to be eliminated from the body. The zeolites bind to the toxins and form a compound that is inert or inactive and ready to be eliminated through the body's normal detoxification pathways.
Can Cleansing Help With Digestive Problems?
Do liquid zeolites in humid acid contain active bacteria or "aflatoxin" producing fungi?
There is a concern about humic acid–based solutes possessing the potential to contaminate a zeolites product. We are of course talking about the products that contain over 50% of actual processed zeolites ingredient to which a humic acid-based solution has been added. The detox-zeolite formula we are introducing is not a 'pure' zeolites-based product, but one that is a complex cleansing product that 'contains' zeolites and angstrom–colloid organic herbs.
The Zeotrex® formula contains humic acid, which may raise concerns for those who take the simplistic view that ALL humic acid ingredients possess bacteria. Unlike other zeolites products, the humic acid in Zeotrex® is not a 'pure' humic acid that's been added to the product, but instead the humic acid is an integral part of the Liquid Micro-Trace Mineral base added to Zeotrex®
Liquid Micro-Trace Minerals is made utilizing our Citritol micro-fractionating process that takes a liquid-based fulvate-rich liquid trace mineral complex mixture extracted from mesozoic era deposits that are rich in humates, which turn to humic acids when subjected to moisture, that in turn activates fulvate activity. Yes! Bacteria are actually a part of this humic/fulvate activation process, as some believe that these are the bacteria's so essential to the soil and hence all plant life.
However, these bacteria were not intended to jump the food chain and end up in a consumable end-product. Their part in the food chain ends at the root level of the plant where their contents (minerals, enzymes, proteins, etc.) are consumed by a plants roots and the castes (the shell of soil bacteria) are impacted against the root wall (often seen as the loose brown crusty stuff (not quite turned into 'soil') that can be scraped off with a finger nail) or is discarded to become soil nutrient.
The liquid trace mineral complex ingredient put through the Citritol process to has been processed and filtered and utilizes an extensive customized filtration system specially made for filtering out things over a certain angstrom size, of which bacteria are included, while allowing the smaller mineral colloids to pass through, so it has no bacteria present. Also, the pH of the raw mineral ingredient we receive is around 3.5, so acidic that few if any bacteria would be able to survive in that low of a pH environment.
This raw mineral ingredient also possesses a strong negative ionic charge, which is not conducive to bacteria life. All these qualities are passed through to our Citritol processed mB!, and in fact further strengthened, since the processing technology intrinsically is incompatible to any bacteria, and the pH is further driven down making this solution totally incompatible to bacteria... And yet it still contains fulvic/humic acids, only now in a highly stabilized solution.
Those qualities are likewise passed onto any product to which the mB! is then added, provided the mix to which mB! is added is of a stabile nature that won't precipitate a bacteria 'incidence,' which this product is designed to be and meet (it's actually part of our cGMP/HACCP compliant and Kosher certified standards).
Regarding the unique zeolites formula we develop. First, the raw material provided for processing into our zeolites finished product is from a pure clinoptilolite clay deposit free of fulvates and humates. My own inspection of the material we received appears to validate this as when the clay is put through the process there is no 'alum' taste (and indicator of fulvic acid presence) and the solution does not possess any kind of yellowing of the liquid, either at point of finishing the process or after the solution has stood for some time (yellowing or tinting thereof would be an indicator of humic acid being present).
Further, the protocols used in making our zeolites possesses an intrinsic nature that is not compatible to bacteria and the end 'glycerite-based' product is extremely bacteriostatic, so high in fact that this bacteriostatic quality is considered to posses 'absolute preservation' qualities in the concentrate state. Therefore, our zeolites colloid complex is not a culture medium that allows for bacteria to survive and/or flourish.
Though our zeolites formula contains fulvates and humates, they are not as added-to pure type of ingredients, but intrinsic to the ingredients themselves, whereupon those ingredients are subjected to processes and procedures that remove any vector of contamination factors, including ingredient-based contamination (again, part of our cGMP/HACCP compliant and Kosher certified standards), with the finished end-products possessing an intrinsic quality that is not compatible to fungus or bacteria harboring and/or growth. In other words, the concerns for other zeolites products out there that have had problems with and/or potential for problems with bacterial contamination or vectors for bacterial contamination do not apply in any sense to our zeolites product. Remember, Zeotrex® is made under stringent FDA cGMP standards, are HACCP compliant, and fully Kosher certified by a Kashrus agency recognized by the largest Kashrus agencies throughout the Kosher certified world.
Regarding non fibrous Clinoptilolite based zeolites, are alumina-silicates inert?
Yes, such forms of alumina-silicates are inert and cannot interact with biological systems. This is where the nano-colloidalizing technology of the Pureodine process comes in when producing Zeotrex. The Pureodine proces removes the inert zeolite impurities while keeping the zeolite colloids in the finished solution. The process actually transforms the inherent electrical valence of the zeolites colloids to further enhance their colloidal and cleansing qualities.
Will I experience any side effects during the chemical and toxic metal cleanse?
Any type of advanced body cleansing process may initiate a "healing crisis." This term describes a phenomenon which occurs during the body's elimination of toxins. The cause is due to the accumulation of toxic material which must be processed before being removed from the body. Indications of a healing crisis include: fatigue, headache, rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping, or mood swings. Some people experience multiple indications but most people don't experience any. A healing crisis is temporary and typically subsides in 1-10 days. Drinking plenty of purified water can help your body process and eliminate toxins.