What is the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C?
The Multi-Tech XJ-3000C Air Purifier combines 6 proven air cleaning technologies into one unit to remove nearly all types of pollutants!
- Preserves other filters
- Destroys bacteria
- Traps chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke
- Removes 99.97% of particles
- Is The most effective type of air filter
- Destroys micro-organisms
- Recommended by Centers for Disease Control
- Sanitizes the HEPA air filter
- Ozone Free Operation
- Powerful odor eliminator
- Effectively removes particulate from the air
- Circulates ions throughout the a room
- Increases the effectiveness of the HEPA
- Government studies show negative ions to be effective at removing dust and micro-organisms from the air
- Ozone Free
The Top 5 Reasons You Need a Multi-Tech XJ-3000C
- This is the most effective dust and allergen filter available! The true HEPA filters are more effective than any other type of air filter at capturing dust, pollen, ragweed, mold spores, dust mites, pet dander, cigarette smoke and other allergens. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units.
- Provides a way to kill micro-organisms! Most air purifiers do not have a way to destroy germs, viruses and other micro-organisms. A germicidal UV lamp is the most effective way to meet this requirement. UV light air purification is recommended by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC). The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture studies show that negative ion air purification (ionizers) effectively reduces bacteria.
- Able to remove chemicals, fumes, and gases! HEPA-only air purifiers cannot remove these prominent household pollutants from the air, activated carbon is necessary for this job.
- Reduces cigarette smoke and other odors! Many air purifiers do not address these pollutants. The Multi-Tech addresses these pollutants with the activated carbon filter, ionizer and programmable sanitizer.
- Seeks and destroys pollutants The ionizer supplies negative ion air purification and is capable of neutralizing airborne pollutants that do not pass through the filter.
What are the Benefits of the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C?
The Multi-Tech outperforms the Ionic Breeze in clinical tests, and offers several functional advantages, thanks to its combination of six air purification technologies. Despite all this, the Multi-Tech is less than half the price.
Multi-Tech offers better dust removal and germicidal capability, but at less than half the cost! Multi-Tech also outperformed the Oreck XL in clinical tests.
The Multi-Tech performed comparably to the Friedrich C-90A, Consumer Reports' top air purifier, in clinical tests, yet costs more than $300 less
The U.S. Government Recognizes Technologies Used in the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C as Beneficial!
- U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC) recommends air purifier with both HEPA Filter and UV Light. The CDC also recommends UV lights in homeless shelters to prevent the spread of disease, particularly TB (tuberculosis).
- Dept. of Homeland Security recommends HEPA air filters, along with a pre-filter to preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
- The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture found negative ions (ionizers) to be highly effective against dust and bacteria in recent studies.
Still Not Sure a Multi-Tech XJ-3000C Air Purifier Can Help You? Read These Reviews...
- "Love it! We love the air purifier! Had never had one before and once we plugged it in, we realized how much we were missing it! With two dogs and one main living area.. We'll never be without one again." ~ Jessica
- "Great Price! I researched this product and this was the best price I could find. Shipping was fast. It had all the features I was looking for. Bonus is the replacement cost for UV bulb and Hepa filter are small compared to other competitors on the market. I have been using it non-stop and it works great. I have problems with allergies and I am breathing better. I highly recommend this unit." ~ Footloose
- "Did the job! We have a dog and cat, and sometimes they don't smell the best. This unit seems to do a great job in eliminating the odor." ~ Pool Choice
Start Breathing Clean, Pure Air Today with the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C Air Purifier!
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Orange Peel
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Eucalyptus
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- 9 Tips for Reducing Indoor Air Pollution
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Lungwort
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Lungs Clean
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Elecampane
Frequently Asked Questions About the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C Air Purifier
What are the Multi-Tech "XJ-3000C" Air Purifier Specifications?Air Purification Technologies
- Air Ionizer/Negative Ions for allergens, bacteria, viruses, chemicals and more.
- HEPA Air Filter for particles including dust and mold spores.
- Germicidal UV Light for microbes such as viruses, germs, bacteria, and fungi.
- Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases, cigarette smoke, and odors.
- Optional/Programmable Ozone for strong odors and filter sanitization. Can be turned completely off.
Air Ionizer Specifications
- Ionization Method: Needlepoint (ion-producing electrode pin)
- Needlepoint Composition: Stainless steel
- Negative Ion Output: 12,000,000/cm3 (trillions per second)
- Negative Ion Distribution: Air flow from fan
Room Air Filter Specifications
- Combination Filter Cartridge: Consists of HEPA, activated carbon and anti-bacterial air filters
- HEPA Air Filter: Captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Air Filter: High absorbency
- Replacement Frequency: 1-2 years
- Replacement Filter Cost: $32 each (Also compatible with the XJ-3000A, XJ-3000D and XJ-3000E)
- Air Filter Cartridge Size: 11.25" x 5.25" x 4"
Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp Specifications
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms.
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms.
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
Programmable Sanitizer Specifications
- Ozone Output Settings: Off, Low, Medium, High
- "Off" Setting: Ozone Completely Disabled. On this setting, the Multi-Tech produces virtually no ozone at all.
- "Low" Setting: Intervals of 30 sec. "ON" and 3 min. "OFF"
- "Medium" Setting: Intervals of 3 min. "ON" and 3 min. "OFF"
- "High" Setting: Continuously "ON", Maximum Ozone Concentration of 1.6 parts per billion per UL 867 Testing Protocol (UL Standard = 50 ppb)
- Speed Settings: High, Medium, and Low
- Fan Speed: 71 cfm (cubic feet per minute) with filter installed (fan speed is higher without filter installed)
Electrical / Power Consumption
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts
- Electrical: 120VAC/60Hz
- Dimensions: 15" (W) x 13" (H) x 7.75" (D)
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Cord Length: 72"
- Square Footage Covered: 500 sq. ft.
- Heavy Pollution: Derate to 250 sq. ft. in heavily polluted environments
- Timer Option: 1, 2, and 4 Hours (If not set, will run continuously)
- Sanitizer: Off, Low, Medium, and High Settings (Multi-Tech produces virtually no ozone at all on "Off" setting.)
- Power: On/Off
- Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High
Enclosure / Housing
- Enclosure Composition: Environmentally-Safe Corrosion-Resistant ABS Plastic
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day money-back guarantee (no restocking fees)
- Replacement Policy: 90-day replacement policy due to factory defect