How To Eliminate Toxins in Drinking Water
Toxins Found in Water
The water that is "prepared" for the public by government regulation is not safe to drink. It's not safe to cook with, bathe in, or wash clothes either. Toxins come from many sources and we have to protect ourselves. It's not enough to drink bottled water, since many of the sources of bottled water, deep aquifers, are contaminated with persistent chemical toxins.
We are in danger of exposure from being in and around public swimming pools, public water fountains, acid rain, water and food prepared in public eateries. The chemicals are in our laundry when we wash, in our hair, scalp and skin-unless we do something about it. With all the dangers in our waters, is it any wonder that people are trying to get safer water? Who's to say why in the face of so many negative reports, the regulatory bodies insist that we benefit from all these toxins.
The Dangers of Toxins Found in Water
Toxins in the water present serious health risk for humans, plants and lower animals. The illnesses listed below are only a few of the dangers that we are threatened with when we don't take care to drink clean water.
- Abdominal Pains
- Muscle Cramps
- Loss of Memory
- Reproductive System Failure
There are things that we can do to protect ourselves from these dangers. The need to live green is truly a matter of survival today, not just a fad. We have genetically modified foods, antibiotic soaked and garbage fed cattle, airborne carcinogens and then there's the water supply. Act to reduce the toxins in your water and you will live healthier.
Since drinking water is not the only threat you face, you may review the following ideas to protect the rest of your water consumption, like pool water and laundry water.
How To Eliminate Chemical Toxins from Water
We do have options to improve our community. We have to take a stand and make ourselves heard by the people in charge who allow this poisoning to continue. Becoming active is one of the most important long-term plans that you can implement. Take time to write to your city council members, and representative, as well as the FDA. Implore them to act to make the environment clean by making it against the law to allow toxic chemicals in our water and in the environment.
- A water purification unit to service your entire house can eliminate as much as 99% of the chemical toxins from your water. If it's not financially possible, you may consider installing inexpensive units under the sinks of your kitchen and bathroom. Be sure to maintain your filters for optimal water filtration.
- Purified water, distilled water, or clean well water with added organic apple cider vinegar is a very nutritious drink.
- Foods rich in sulphur include onions, garlic and eggs. It's important to eat sulphur-rich foods because the supher helps to remove arsenic from the body.
- Since your skin is an absorbent organism, it can take in many toxins directly from skin. Install bath filters and shower filters, to help cleanse toxins from your water.
- Try to purchase water in glass bottles whenever it's available
- For your swimming pool, use chlorine free pool cleaners. Dr. Group uses EcoSmarte™ pool conversion because it uses copper ions and ozone.
- You can purify your water with an easy to use, top-quality water purifier.
- All the toxins your body takes in from breathing, eating and drinking, end up in your colon. You can help your body to expel them by cleansing your colon regularly to prevent build-up of arsenic, fluoride, lead and other water toxins.
- There is a PurTest® Arsenic Test that is an easy-to-use screening kit to test your home water levels for the presence of heavy metal.
How To Make Dr. Group's "Super Water"
You can actually prepare your own "super water" that is free of toxins.
- Use 1 gallon of water stored in a glass container, preferably.
- To this add 2 to 3 tablespoons of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). If not Bragg's, be sure to use non-pasteurized, raw ACV.
- In ounces measure one half your body-weight. This is your goal amount to drink daily. As an example, if you weigh 180lbs, drink 90 ounces of super water daily.
Dr. Group's Suggested Resources for Water Purification
LIFEIonizers™ Alkaline Water for Life
Water Testing Options: