Learn About The Astonishing Power of Vitamin B-12 and How You Can Benefit From VeganSafe B-12 Today!
What you'll discover on this page:
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What is VeganSafe B-12?
VeganSafe B-12 is a vegan-friendly formula that contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the two most bioactive forms of B-12. Although most of us simply know vitamin B-12 as the B vitamin responsible for energy production, it’s important to understand that “vitamin B-12” is actually a catch-all term for a class of vitamins known as cobalamins -- and they’re not equal in their benefits.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need VeganSafe B-12
1. It’s the Best B-12 Available!
Methylcobalamin, or methylated B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12 and when paired with adenosylcobalamin, the other coenzyme form of B-12, forms the most potent B-12 combination available.
2. Encourages Normal Energy Levels
Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production in multiple ways. It supports the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and helps convert carbohydrates to glucose -- the fuel your body uses for energy.
3. Ultra Absorbable Formula Helps Fight B-12 Deficiency
B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count.
4. Supports Your Body’s Major Processes
As a defense against homocysteine, B-12 is nutritional support for your cardiovascular and nervous systems.
5. Natural Sleep Support
Some research has linked methylcobalamin to positive effects on sleep due to its influence on melatonin secretion and light sensitivity; it also helps normalize a person's 24-hour clock.
The Health Benefits of VeganSafe B-12
- Nutritionally supports cardiovascular function.
- Promotes nervous system health.
- Fights homocysteine, a cardiovascular stressor.
- Supports adrenal function and energy production.
- Essential for cell growth and replication and DNA production.
- May support a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
Shocking Facts About Vitamin B-12
- As many as 30% of adults over 50 are unable to absorb B-12 in food, making supplementation the best source.
- Research conducted at the University of Oxford study found that vitamin B-12 deficiency may lead to brain shrinkage.
- B-12 supplementation is not a cure for Alzheimer's disease but preliminary reports suggest a link between vitamin B-12 deficiency and Alzheimer's disease.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, a fatigue ridden condition where red blood cells don't develop properly and can't carry oxygen efficiently.
VeganSafe B-12 is Risk Free for You to Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of VeganSafe B-12.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is VeganSafe B-12 the Best Vitamin B-12 Supplement?
- Contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the bioavailable, coenzyme forms of B-12.
- Highly absorbable, no conversion in the liver is necessary.
- The European Food Safety Authority reports that the combination of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin is the best and safest representation of naturally occurring vitamin B-12.
- VeganSafe B-12 is an easy and delicious liquid formula -- no injections.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly, GMO and gluten free!
- Made in the USA and according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About VeganSafe B-12
1. What is vitamin B-12? Vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is the B vitamin that supports normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, energy production, and for the formation of red blood cells. It’s important to know that vitamin B-12 is a name that refers to a group of vitamins known as cobalamins; this includes methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxo-, and cyanocobalmin.
2. What is hydroxo- and cyanocobalamin? Cheap, lesser quality forms of vitamin B-12 often used by bargain vitamin companies who add them for marketing purposes. Cyanocobalamin contains a cyanide molecule that must be metabolized by the liver. The process of removing the cyanide molecule uses methyl groups normally used to lower homocysteine levels (higher homocysteine cause stress on the heart). Cyanocobalamin robs your body of beneficial methyl groups and is a perfect example of an instance when low-quality vitamins are worse than no vitamins.
3. Why is VeganSafe B-12 superior to other cobalamins? VeganSafe B-12 contains adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, a combination that’s better absorbed and used more efficiently in your liver, brain, and nervous system. VeganSafe B-12 does not have to be converted in your liver. Methylcobalamin supports vision whereas cyanocobalamin is thought to be ineffective. Cyanocobalmin is also not recommended for people who smoke, have kidney problems, or don’t metabolize cyanide properly.
Energize Your Mind and Body Today With VeganSafe B-12!
- B-12 (as 80% Methylcobalamin, 20% Adenosylcobalamin)
Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin are the coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12 and are the most effective and absorbable of the four types of vitamin B-12.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Triple-distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or early afternoon or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hold in mouth for 15 seconds and then swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- What is Vitamin B12?
- Everything You Need to Know About Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- What's the Most Absorbable Form of B12?
- 4 Must Know Facts About Adenosylcobalamin
- What is Methylcobalamin?
- The Top 10 Foods for Vitamin B12
- What are the 4 Types of Vitamin B12?
- Does Vitamin B12 Have Side Effects?
- Does the Vitamin B12 Shot Have Side Effects?
- 7 Health Dangers of B12 Deficiency
- Following a Vegan or Vegetarian Diet? 10 Things You Have to Consider
- What is Intrinsic Factor?
- Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
- Study: More Vitamin B in Mother’s Diet Reduces Risk of Colon Cancer in Offspring
- The Differences Between Synthetic and Natural Vitamins
- Foods, Vitamins & Herbs that Boost Your Brain Power
- 9 Ways to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
Frequently Asked Questions About VeganSafe B-12
- Why is B-12 absorption a problem for some people?
- Who needs B-12?
- Does B-12 affect homocysteine levels?
Why is B-12 absorption a problem for some people?
B-12 is the largest vitamin known and difficult to absorb. Additionally, the gut produces something called intrinsic factor, this helps the body absorb B-12. Without intrinsic factor, B-12 just exits the body. As we get older, the availability of intrinsic factor decreases and the risk for B-12 deficiency increases.
Who needs B-12?
We all do! However, some folks need to pay special attention. Those who drink, take antibiotics, use antacids, or smoke, vegetarians and vegans, persons with trouble sleeping, pregnant and breast-feeding women, the elderly, people who suffer from celiac disease or have difficulty digesting gluten and absorbing nutrients, and people who are affected by harmful organisms may all be advised to keep their B-12 needs met.
Does B-12 affect homocysteine levels?
Homocysteine levels are an independent stressor on the cardiovascular system and can be responsible for poor heart and cardiovascular health. Vitamin B6 and folic acid work synergistically with vitamin B12 to promote normal homocysteine levels.