What is Potassium Orotate?
If you want unparalleled potassium bioavailability, you need potassium orotate. Potassium orotate, formulated to Dr. Hans Nieper's specifications, is potassium bound to orotic acid. Orotic acid is neutrally charged and passes easily through cell membranes. As the orotic acid is metabolized, the potassium is released. This delivers the potassium directly into the cells where your body needs it.
A Brief History of the Invention of Potassium Orotate
Dr. Hans Nieper
Potassium Orotate was developed around Dr. Hans Nieper's groundbreaking research!
Dr. Hans Nieper, a physician and experimenter, believed minerals in an orotate form pass through cell membranes easily without breaking apart and reach the areas where it’s needed most. The unique molecular structure of potassium ororate is able to penetrate bones, cartilage, and other tissue to act as a superior mineral transporter.
Dr. Hans Nieper’s explanations rely heavily on a theory called "fixed pore mechanism," which suggests attaching a carrier molecule, Orotic Acid (B-13), to the compound being transported. This research has inspired the creation of mineral chelates called orotic acid chelates (or orotates) which offer a 20-fold increase in mineral utilization.
Dr. Nieper recognized the importance of potassium as an essential mineral that the body uses to regulate the amount of water and electrolytes in the cells and developed potassium orotate to help make DNA and RNA.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Potassium Orotate
- Supports normal potassium levels, which humans require:
- Necessary for the transmission of nerve signals.
- Facilitiates chemical reactions.
- Required for carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Regulates hydration and electrolyte balance.
Shocking Statistics About Potassium Orotate
- With 99% found within cells, potassium is the most abundant intracellular mineral.
- The Institute of Medicine recommends adults consume a minimum of 4,700 mg/day of potassium.
- A study of 176 children given potassium orotate found that the supplement promoted dental health.
- A 1989 study showed that potassium orotate, taken orally, stimulated the immune system.
- Citrus fruits, bananas, green vegetables, dairy, grains, and coffee contain high levels of potassium.
- Although animal studies are not always conclusive of how humans will react, in animal research, potassium orotate has been reported to help to reduce stress, promote healthy mood, support ATP in muscles, predicate liver health, and facilitate healthy urea levels in the blood.
What are the Health Benefits of Potassium Orotate?
- Excellent for cardiovascular health.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Great for collagen synthesis.
- Immune system support.
- Helps glucose metabolism.
- Facilitates uptake of vitamin C.
Why is This the Best Potassium Orotate Available?
- Formulated to meet Dr. Nieper’s standards of excellence.
- Orotates are more bioavailable mineral carriers than carbonates, chlorides, and sulfates.
- Each bottle contains 100 vegetarian capsules.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Potassium Orotate?
1. What are symptoms of potassium deficiency? Only lab testing can determine your potassium levels conclusively but potassium deficiency can present itself in many ways: weakness, fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, increased urination, vomiting, respiratory issues, cardiovascular problems, blood sugar abnormalities, fluid accumulation, acid-base disturbances, depression, numerous metabolic disturbances and muscle cramps are just some potential indications.
2. Why are orotates superior mineral carriers? Orotates are the mineral salts of orotic acid, a natural substance. They're superior carriers for distributing minerals in the body because they can pass through cell membranes without breaking apart. This allows the mineral (potassium) to be released at key membrane sites within the cell to ensure optimal absorption.
3. I heard potassium orotate was researched by Russian scientists, what did they discover? Russian research has reported that potassium orotate significantly increases statokinetic tolerance and produces a protective effect on the central nervous function. In fact, it may be helpful for people who stricken with bouts of dizziness and disorientation due to vestibular dysfunction.
Start Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Potassium Orotate!
- Potassium (as potassium orotate)
- Pure Food Glaze
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep bottle tightly closed, and store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are currently pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician before using a potassium supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consult your physician before giving children a potassium supplement.
- If you suffer from cardiac palpitations, potassium supplements should be used with caution and/or under the strict supervision of your healthcare professional.