What is Potassium Orotate?
Potassium is an essential mineral that helps regulate the amount of water and electrolytes in human body cells.
Dr. Hans Nieper developed potassium orotate after studying a wide variety of mineral salts and determining that orotates, which help make DNA & RNA, improved the absorption rate of potassium.
What are the Benefits of Potassium Orotate?
Potassium orotate can be used to support a variety of health concerns, including:
- Magnesium deficiency
- Cardiovascular imbalances
- Joint soreness and swelling
- Anxiety and mood disturbances
A Brief History of the Invention of Potassium Orotate
Dr. Hans Nieper
Potassium Orotate was developed around Dr. Hans Nieper's groundbreaking research!
Dr. Hans Nieper, a physician and experimenter, believed minerals in an orotate form pass through cell membranes easily without breaking apart and reach the areas where it’s needed most. The unique molecular structure of potassium ororate is able to penetrate bones, cartilage, and other tissue to act as a superior mineral transporter.
Dr. Hans Nieper’s explanations rely heavily on a theory called "fixed pore mechanism," which suggests attaching a carrier molecule, Orotic Acid (B-13), to the compound being transported. This research has inspired the creation of mineral chelates called orotic acid chelates (or orotates) which offer a 20-fold increase in mineral utilization.
Dr. Nieper recognized the importance of potassium as an essential mineral that the body uses to regulate the amount of water and electrolytes in the cells and developed potassium orotate to help make DNA and RNA.
Each bottle contains 100 vegetarian capsules.
- Potassium (as potassium orotate)
- Pure Food Glaze
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep bottle tightly closed, and store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are currently pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician before using a potassium supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consult your physician before giving children a potassium supplement.
- If you suffer from cardiac palpitations, potassium supplements should be used with caution and/or under the strict supervision of your healthcare professional.