Learn About the Astonishing Power
of Fungal Cleansing with Mycozil™!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Mycozil™?
- The top 5 reasons you need Mycozil™
- Shocking facts about yeast and fungus overgrowth
- What are the benefits of Mycozil™?
- Trying Mycozil™ is risk-free!
- Why Mycozil™ is the best product for yeast and fungal balance
- The top 3 questions people ask about Mycozil™
- What customers are saying about Mycozil™
- Additional tips for successful cleansing
What is Mycozil™?
Mycozil™ is a unique all-natural formula designed specifically to support the body’s natural cleansing of yeast and fungal organisms. Made from wildcrafted and organically-certified herbs, Mycozil™ is formulated for maximum effectiveness.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Mycozil™
1. Bring Balance to Your Body
Mycozil™ provides nutritional support that encourages your body's natural defenses against yeast and fungus imbalance.
2. Updated, Full Potency Formula
Mycozil™ is formulated with a proprietary blend of potent botanicals and enzymes to support fungal detoxification and help breakdown aggressive yeast and fungus.
3. Promotes Internal Harmony
Your body contains many friendly organisms that assist with digestion and other tasks. When harmful yeast or fungus proliferates, friendly organisms are overtaken and can't do their job. Mycozil™ helps keep the rowdy organisms in check.
4. Works in Conjunction with Full Body Cleansing
Along with colon, liver, and kidney cleansing, harmful organism cleansing and promoting normal yeast levels applies to nearly everyone. Everyone's body contains Candida and imbalances are extremely common.
5. Highest Quality Product of its Kind
The organic and wildcrafted ingredients in Mycozil™ are carefully selected, it does not contain any bulk substances from China. Extreme quality control exists at all levels of production and it's packaged in a recyclable, UV-protectant glass bottle.
Shocking Facts about Yeast and Fungus Overgrowth
- When yeast proliferates throughout the body, it negatively affects health and causes many ailments.
- Although a vaginal yeast infection is one of the most commonly known examples of yeast imbalance, men too can be affected by yeast and fungus overgrowth.
- Candida can release more than 70 different toxins into your blood stream to weaken your immune system and negatively affect your health.
- Many people are unaware that Candida exists and suffer the health consequences of an imbalance for years before it's addressed.
- There's no shortage of doctors who are uneducated about the negative impact of yeast and fungal imbalance. It's not uncommon for people to see many doctors or even be labeled a hypochondriac before the problem is discovered.
What are the Benefits of Mycozil™?
- Supports fungal detoxification.
- Provides nutritional support for yeast cleansing.
- Encourages your body's natural defenses against yeast and fungal overgrowth.
- Promotes a healthy environment for beneficial organisms.
- Balanced candida levels.
- Excellent for normal finger and toe nails.
- Trusted by athlete's and others concerned with yeast imbalance on their feet.
Mycozil™ is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the cleansing results of Mycozil™.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Mycozil™ the Best Product for Yeast and Fungal Balance?
- Formulated with natural herbs traditionally used to support fungal detoxification.
- Gentle formulation is effective without disrupting your day.
- Helps the body break down Candida cell walls.
- Disrupts the bonding of Candida to the body.
- Mycozil™ is gluten free, contains no allergens, and no artificial ingredients.
- Packaged in a recyclable, UV-protectant, glass bottle.
- Made in the USA.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Mycozil™?
1. How can I know for sure if I have a yeast or fungal overgrowth? There are no tests that can distinguish yeast overgrowth from normal yeast growth. However, people who suffer from digestive problems like gas, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea, fatigue, regular nerve discomfort, congestion, sinus problems, or long-term antibiotic use are often most interested in achieving yeast and fungal balance.
2. What diet best promotes a healthy yeast balance? Yeast thrives on sugar and high-sugar foods should be avoided! You can enjoy 1 or 2 pieces of fruit a day, but avoid concentrated sugars like juice or soft drinks. Instead, consume low carbohydrate foods, nuts, and non-starchy vegetables. Foods with yeast should also be avoided, this includes fermented foods, bread, mushrooms, and beer. Once you're satisfied with your results, slowly reintroduce the foods you avoided (unless they're unhealthy and you're better off without them!). Supplementing with an enzyme and probiotic can encourage enzymatic action and beneficial intestinal balance.
3. How long does one bottle of Mycozil™ last? When used as directed, one bottle of Mycozil™ will last 20 days. To avoid serving lapse, we recommend purchasing at least three bottles of Mycozil™ as most people report satisfaction, such as evidence of clear nails, within 60 days.
Still Not Sure if Mycozil™ Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
Additional Tips for Fungal Cleansing
- Avoid sugar and foods with yeast.
- Support your immune system and reduce your stress levels; exercise is a great remedy.
- Perform a complete, full-body cleanse.
- Using Mycozil™ with a probiotic may promote healthy intestinal flora.
- Mycozil™ may also be used with other harmful organism cleansing products like organic oregano oil or Paratrex to complete a spectrum of defense.
Get Started Today & Experience Normal Fungal and Yeast Balance With Mycozil™!
- Jatoba (bark)
Jatoba is a rain forest tree with beneficial compounds that are toxic to harmful organisms. It's thought to be a very effective topical application for addressing fungal problems.
- Wildcrafted Brazilian pepper tree (bark)
Brazilian pepper tree is native to South America and its leaves and bark contain many active compounds. It may offer support by inhibiting fungal cell wall formation.
- Organic Pau D’Arco (bark)
Pau d’arco is an herb found in the rainforests of the Amazon. Its indigenous use against harmful organisms and fungus has spanned for centuries.
- Organic Anise Seed (seed)
Anise has been used since the seventh century. Anise is very potent against harmful organisms.
- Beta-Glucanase (enzyme)
Beta-Glucanase enzymes break down bonds within beta-glucan. These glucans comprise most of the cell wall of many fungal organisms such as candida.
- Hemi-Cellulase (enzyme)
The hemicellulase enzyme breaks down hemicellulose which may help against candida, as the cell wall of candida is composed of hemicellulose.
- Organic gum acacia
Added as a flow agent, Global Healing Center revolutionized the supplement manufacturing industry by refusing to add toxic fillers, binders and excipients like magnesium stearate to our products. Dr. Group researched many substances and developed and tested all natural approaches and found organic acacia gum to be the most superior option.
- Kosher vegetarian capsules
Vegan friendly vegetable capsules are used instead of standard drug capsules that are composed of protein sourced from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish.
Take 3 capsules 2 times daily before meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- 12 Interesting Facts About Nail Fungus
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Brazilian Pepper Tree
- The Signs of Toenail Fungus: Do You know if your feet are infected?
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Jatoba
- 10 Natural Remedies for Athletes Foot
- The Harmful Organism Cleansing Benefits of Pau D’Arco
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing With Anise Seed
Frequently Asked Questions About Mycozil™
- What is candida?
- Can candida overgrowth really affect the entire body?
- Why is candida overgrowth so harmful?
- What should I do if I have a candida or yeast overgrowth?
- Are women more affected?
- What role do antibiotics play?
- What about diet?
- How long will I need to take Mycozil™?
What is Candida?
Candida albicans is a yeast found in the digestive tract and vagina. Normally, it lives in harmony with healthy organisms who keep its levels in check. In fact, properly balanced, Candida even detects and destroys harmful organisms. However, it flourishes in warm, moist environments and overgrowth in the mouth, feet, vagina and gastrointestinal tract is common.
Can Candida overgrowth really affect the entire body?
Candida is a highly adaptive organism that's difficult to fight. When Candida spreads, it enters the gastrointestinal tract, penetrates the intestinal wall, and enters the blood stream (known as systemic Candida or Candidiasis) to spread throughout the body. At that point, all organs and systems may be affected -- lungs, muscles, brain, liver, bones, joints, etc. The immune system can be irritated and hypersensitivity to Candida can result.
Why is Candida overgrowth so harmful?
Candida can release over 70 toxins inside your body, including ethanol and acetaldehyde. These toxins disrupt body processes, mimic estrogen, and affect the liver. Truly, that barely scratches the surface; Candida and the toxins it releases can affect your health in many ways -- physically and mentally.
What should I do if I have a Candida or yeast overgrowth?
Are women more affected?
Although men and women both experience yeast and fungal overgrowth, it's more of a problem for women due to imbalances in vaginal flora. When the vagina isnt a harmonious environment, the body's natural defenses can be weakened. The causes can be very simple -- poor diet, sugar, stress, illness, or medication. When this happens, vaginal flora can grow out of control and Candida may thrive and negatively affect your health.
What role do antibiotics play?
Antibiotics can kill beneficial probiotics. However, antibiotics don't affect Candida. When the good bacteria levels diminish due to antibiotics, Candida is able to spread.
What about diet?
Since Candida albicans thrives on sugar, a great way to avoid yeast overgrowth is to eliminate sugar from your diet. It's not just simple sugars, either. Any food that contains starches or simple carbohydrates can feed Candida overgrowth and cause it to flourish. Additionally, poor nutrition leaves the immune system vulnerable to candida and fungus.
How long will I need to take Mycozil™?
It depends on your situation. For fingernail and toenail health, most people report signs of satisfaction within one month and significant changes after 5-6 months of taking Mycozil™. Remember, nails grow slowly and it takes 6 months to 1 year for completely healthy nails to grow out. Other situations, like rebalancing candida, may only require a 2-3 month cycle of Mycozil™. Individual results always vary.