Learn About the Astonishing Power
of Fungal Cleansing with Mycozil™!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Mycozil™?
- What are the benefits of Mycozil™?
- Trying Mycozil™ is risk-free!
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Mycozil™?
- What are customers saying about Mycozil™?
- Additional tips for successful cleansing
What is Mycozil™?
Mycozil™ is a unique all-natural formula designed to support the body's natural cleansing of yeast and fungal organisms. Made from organically-certified herbs, Mycozil™ is formulated for maximum effectiveness against nail fungus.
What are the Benefits of Mycozil™?
- Promotes balanced levels of candida.
- Excellent for toe and nail fungus.
- Perfect for helping to rebalance yeast overgrowth.
- Trusted by athletes for Athlete's foot
Mycozil™ is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the cleansing results of Mycozil™.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Mycozil™?
1. How long do I have to take Mycozil™? Most people report signs of improvement in one month and significant improvement after 5-6 months of taking Mycozil™. It might seem like a long procedure but remember that nails grow slowly. It takes between 6 months to 1 year for a completely healthy nail to grow out. Candida yeast infections may only require a 2-3 month cycle of Mycozil™ although severe instances may vary.
2. Should Mycozil™ be taken with food and does it react with medications? It is recommended that Mycozil™ be taken before a light meal or snack to minimize stomach discomfort. No specific reactions have been reported or are suspected but if you are taking any prescription medications you should consult your doctor or health care provider before taking Mycozil™.
3. How long does one bottle of Mycozil™ last? When used as directed, one bottle of Mycozil™ will last 20 days. To avoid serving lapse, we recommend the Mycozil™ 3 pack special. Most people report evidence of clear nails coming in after 60 days.
Still Not Sure if Mycozil™ Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Great product! After 4 months taking Mycozil my toenails grew out healthy. When I was taking Mycozil I also noticed a boost in overall well being. I am very satisfied with your product and I wish more people can experience nature’s benefits." ~Natalia
- "Worked wonderfully for me! It has only been 3 months but the new nail that is growing is completely normal! Yay! I am only 29 and I was not about ready to look like a 65 year old! Thank you! Keep up the good work!" ~Shauna
- "Seems to be working well. I have been taking it for only 2 months now and I am seeing clear nail growing in." ~Scott
Additional Tips for Fungal Cleansing
- Follow a cleansing diet.
- Support your immune system, reduce your stress levels, and exercise!
- Organic oregano oil is toxic to many harmful organisms and may support fungal cleansing efforts.
- Perform a complete harmful organism cleanse.
Get Started Today & Discover How Mycozil™ Can Give You Fungal Cleansing Relief…
Or Your Money Back!!
Jatoba is a rain forest tree with beneficial compounds that are toxic to harmful organisms. It's thought to be a very effective topical application for addressing fungal problems.
- Wild Crafted Brazilian pepper tree
Brazilian pepper tree is native to South America and its leaves and bark contain many active compounds. It may offer support by inhibiting fungal cell wall formation.
- Wild Crafted Pau D’Arco
Pau d’arco is an herb found in the rainforests of the Amazon. Its indigenous use against harmful organisms and fungus has spanned for centuries.
- Certified Organic Anise Seed
Anise has been used since the seventh century. Anise is very potent against harmful organisms.
Beta-Glucanase enzymes break down bonds within beta-glucan. These glucans comprise most of the cell wall of many fungal organisms such as candida.
The hemicellulase enzyme breaks down hemicellulose which may help against candida, as the cell wall of candida is composed of hemicellulose.
- Kosher vegetarian capsules
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Brazilian Pepper Tree
- The Signs of Toenail Fungus: Do You know if your feet are infected?
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Jatoba
- 10 Natural Remedies for Athletes Foot
- The Harmful Organism Cleansing Benefits of Pau D’Arco
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing With Anise Seed
Frequently Asked Questions About Mycozil™
- What should I do if I have a candida or yeast overgrowth?
- Should I eat fruit if I have candida or yeast overgrowth?
What Should I Do If I have a Candida or Yeast Overgrowth?
Should I Eat Fruit if I Have Candida or Yeast Overgrowth?
Twice a day, take 3 capsules at least fifteen minutes before meals.