Get notified when this product is available:
What is Lithium Orotate?
Lithium is a naturally occurring, trace, alkali metal in the same family as sodium and potassium. It's found throughout the human body and has been used for over a century to support mood and behavior. Lithium orotate is a lithium salt that is bound to orotic acid. The result is an ultra bioavailable form of lithium.
A Brief History of Lithium Orotate
Dr. Hans Nieper
Lithium Orotate was developed around Dr. Hans Nieper's groundbreaking research!
Dr. Hans Nieper, a physician and experimenter, believed minerals in an orotate form pass through cell membranes easily without breaking apart and reach the areas where it’s needed most. The unique molecular structure of lithium ororate is able to penetrate bones, cartilage, and other tissue to act as a superior mineral transporter.
Dr. Nieper reported potential benefits of lithium orotate in his research, including for certain eyesight conditions. Patients with nearsightedness and glaucoma may experience vision improvement and intraoccular pressure reduction from the lithium’s diuretic effect on the eye.
Other therapeutic uses of lithium orotate, as cited by Dr. Nieper, include brain damage, autism spectrum disorders, mood disorders, and anxiety.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Lithium Orotate
- Provides nutritional support for mental health.
- Promotes normal focus and attention span.
- Does not have the side effects of prescription lithium.
- Supports emotional wellness, behavior and memory.
- Acts as a forward for healthy stress levels.
What are the Health Benefits of Lithium Orotate?
- Cognitive Function – Helps protect and rejuvenate the nerve cells in your brain.
- Healthy Mood – Helps with mood swings, rage, and anger.
- Rejuvenates Memory – Potent neuro-protective effects support brain health.
- Thyroid Support – Helps the distribution of iodine in the body.
- Super Effective - Lithium orotate offers superior bio-utilization for the human body, allowing the mineral to penetrate the mitochondria, glia and lysosomes that exist within the intracellular structures. The mineral normalizes lysosomal membranes and slows the enzymatic reaction produced by other forms of lithium that leads to negative side effects.
What Do People Like Best About Lithium Orotate?
- "I feel great!!! Thank you!!! I have been taking Lithium Oratate for a month now and just right from the start my mood and my entire well being changed. I can focus better. I always have this calm mood and more energy. I start to do the things I have put off for long time and I am more happier. I really did not experience any side effect expect it help me to be more conscious of myself and not to over eat myself and I lost 15 pound in a month. I feel great!!!" ~ Sarah
- "Smoothing the hills and valleys... For those of us with depressive tendencies or overly strong reactions to everyday events, Lithium Orotate is a blessing. It's not a cure or a panacea, but it does have a decidedly good effect on my life. On my wife's life too. We are calmer, more focused, less quick to anger, less easy to despair. It's not perfect, but it's more what I thought marriage and life really should be like. And now it pretty much is." ~ Eric Bagai
- "I feel calmer! I didn't want to take meds, but I was over stressed, had mood swings and felt lousy sometimes. My Doctor recomended lithium orotate and I'm glad I listened." ~ Ali
Why is this the Best Form of Lithium Available?
- Premium lithium supplement in orotate form.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Does not encourage dehydration and sodium depletion, prescription forms of lithium do!
- Offers neuro-protective action by modulating the release and reuptake of key neurotransmitters. May cross the blood-brain barrier to influence brain receptor function and brain signaling cascades.
- Unlike lithium carbonate and lithium citrate, lithium orotate is highly bioavailable to the body. Dr. Hans Nieper determined that orotates were the most effective mineral transporters for delivering lithium directly to the membranes of mitochondria and glia cells.
- Each bottle contains 100 tablets.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Lithium Orotate?
1. Why are orotates beneficial? Orotates have one, powerful standout feature -- superior bioavailability. Think of them as chaperones that are able to escort minerals directly where your body needs them most. In this case, orotates carry lithium directly to the lysomal membranes on which they are most active.
2. What is the difference between lithium orotate and lithium carbonate or citrate? Lithium carbonate and lithium citrate are prescription drugs and must be used cautiously. Because these forms are poorly absorbed, large amounts must be taken and lithium levels may become dangerously high. Constant monitoring is required with blood tests. Toxic lithium levels can cause tremor, nausea, vomiting, weakness, vision disturbances, and other problems.
3. What connection does lithium orotate have to alcoholism? Lithium orotate is not an official treatment for alcoholism and there are varying opinions regarding its role. However, in 1986, the journal Alcohol published a six-month study that followed forty-two alcoholics and linked daily supplementation with lithium orotate to reduced alcoholic relapse.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Some reports suggest that a daily supplement of folic acid helps the brain to better utilize lithium orotate.
- This product should be taken with essential fatty acids such as flax oil and vitamin E.
Still Not Sure if Lithium Orotate Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Awesome! Manic episodes are down to almost none from 3-6 a week. I am so very thankful for this. [My son] is a much happier teenager now."~ Anonymous
- "Yeah! I've been taking Omega3 and lots of other supplements for a long time. I mention that because I heard that Lithium Orotate is synergetic with Omega3. What I can say is that I started taking this stuff a week or two ago and everything got better. It's about my thinking, I'm moving ahead in all areas of my life that require thinking, which is pretty much all of it.. I have research problems to solve and wow, that area was very stagnant for a very long time and it came to life and 'solved itself'."~ RB
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Lithium Orotate!
- Orotic Acid
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Pure Food Glaze
- The Benefits of Lithium Orotate
- Lithium Side Effects: What You Need to Know to Protect Yourself
- Orotates and the mineral transporters of Dr. Nieper
- Benefits from Proper Lithium Therapy [PDF]
Lithium Orotate: The Unique, Safe Mineral with Multiple Uses
by Ward Dean, M.D. and Jim English
Take one tablet twice a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Lithium should not be used by pregnant women or mothers who are breast feeding.
- Keep away from children.
- Persons with acute unstable bipolar disorder should not discontinue prescription medications without the assistance of a qualified physician.
- If you feel lethargic, reduce or discontinue use.
- Consume enough water to stay hydrated.
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking anti-hypertensive drugs, analgesic drugs, or insulin or thyroid.