What is Vitamin D3 Serum?
Premier Research Labs D3 Serum is a live, rich source of vitamin D3. It's naturally, lanolin-sourced from the wool of New Zealand's finest, open-range sheep that are farmed under high standards.
A Brief History of Premier Research Labs
Premier Research Labs is internationally known as a manufacturer of premium quality nutraceutical formulations and super food concentrates. They are the world's first producer of cellular resonance products which help restore the body's inherent biofield. Premier Research Labs sources raw materials from quality suppliers all over the world and follows strict protocols to ensure premier quality in all products.
- All products are packaged in Violite® containers. These patent-pending, dark violet-colored, PET plastic bottles are engineered to block the light frequencies from 450-720 nanometers, which create radiation damage.
- Before each production run, the manufacturing equipment is cleaned, sanitized, and released by an experienced quality control team. Periodic tours are offered for practitioners to inspect their world-class facilities.
- Premier Research Labs abides by FDA requirements for GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards and even went a step further to gain NSF registration. NSF is one of the most respected independent certifying organizations in the world.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need D3 Serum
- Immune System Support - People with more sunlight exposure have been found to have stronger immune system function than people with limited exposure. Why? Vitamin D3 receptors exist on immune cells and promote healthy immune cell maturity, differentiation and integration.
- Breast and Organ Health - Optimum vitamin D3 blood levels support healthy breasts, colon, kidneys, lungs, stomach, pancreas, bladder, prostate, and uterus. Additionally, adequate vitamin D3 promotes healthy blood vessels and may reduce swelling.
- Bone Health - Vitamin D supports calcium absorption and research suggests that coupling vitamin D3 supplementation with calcium supplementation promotes bone strength. Furthermore, it helps to minimizes urinary calcium loss.
- Nerve Function - Research indicates vitamin D may promote neural health by supporting healthy nerve conduction potential, antioxidant defense and neuronal calcium regulation.* High circulating blood levels of end-chain vitamin D3, 25- hydroxyvitamin D, were associated with nerve and myelin health in a study of 7 million U.S. military personnel, published in JANA, 2006.*
- Brain Health - Healthy levels of vitamin D promote a healthy mood. Additionally, vitamin D receptors exist in areas of the brain responsible for memory and cognition.
What are the Benefits of Vitamin D3 Serum?
- Adequate vitamin D levels promote healthy tissue in all systems of the body.
- Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption for healthy bones.
- High levels of vitamin D have been linked to better mental functioning and improved mood in the elderly.
- Research suggests vitamin D supports healthy nerve conduction potential, antioxidant defense, and neuronal calcium regulation. High circulating blood levels of end-chain vitamin D3, 25-hydroxyvitamin D, were associated with nerve and myelin health in a study of 7 million U.S. military personnel.
What Do People Like Best About Vitamin D3 Serum?
- "Good experience! We always take it when we don't get exposed to sunlight, and we feel happy with this care we are taking!" ~ Juliana
- "Good Product! I chose this product because I wanted a vegan D3 supplement. I found that this is almost vegan, since it was made from bacteria and sheep wool extract (lanolin), at least it does not require the killing of the animal. It seems to be the closest to vegan of any D3 source." ~ William Bagley
- "Great product! I'm really happy with it and it tastes just like olive oil and nothing else, which is great." ~ Juls
Why is this the Best Vitamin D3 Supplement Available?
- Vitamin D3 is up to 3x as effective as D2 in raising and sustaining vitamin D levels.
- Does not contain any toxins, excipients, or magnesium stearate.
- Tests strong on all four polarities and has been found to resists 100+ stress-taps. The best organically grown food often stress-taps off at 5 stress-taps.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Vitamin D3?
1. How much vitamin D do I need? To provide support for the body’s critical vitamin D needs, most experts recommend 1,000-2,000 I.U. per day.
2. How long will one bottle last? Each bottle contains .05 fluid ounces, or about 165 servings.
3. What is vitamin D deficiency? Indications of vitamin D deficiency can include fatigue, bone pain, and muscle weakness, sometimes without warning. It can post health risks, such as increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairments in older adults, severe asthma in children, rickets, osteomalacia, and cancer.
Additional Tips for Getting Vitamin D
- Get some sun! The body produces vitamin D after sunlight exposure.
- Although vitamin D is not abundant in many foods, mackerel, salmon, tuna and sardines are good sources. Foods fortified with vitamin D, such as milk, usually use vitamin D2, which is not as easily absorbed.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With D3 Serum!
Each .09 ml drop contains:
- 2200 IU Vitamin D3
- Extra virgin olive oil
- D-Alpha tocopherol
The source of D3 Serum is lanolin from sheep wool.
D3 Serum does NOT contain magnesium stearate, animal glandulars, corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, or fillers.
- Expert: 50% of the World’s Population Deficient in Vitamin D
- Study: Vitamin D Supplements May Help Prevent Arterial Stiffness in Black Teens
- New Study Suggests Vitamin D is Better than Vaccines at Preventing Flu
- Is There A Link Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Heart Attacks?
- Research: Children Born with Low Vitamin D Levels May Develop More Respiratory Infections
- Study: Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated With Recurrent Inflammatory Spinal Cord Disease
- Vitamin D Deficiency Puts Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients at Greater Risk of Osteoporosis, Study Finds
- Study: Vitamin D Relieves Joint, Muscle Pain for Breast Cancer Patients
- 10 Foods Containing Vitamin D
- Vitamin D: The Benefits & Side Effects of the Sunshine Vitamin
- New Research: Vitamin D Supplements Could Help Fight Crohn’s Disease
- Vitamin D and Obesity in Children
Take 1 drop daily with a meal. To dispense one drop, invert the bottle at a 45° angle until a drop emerges.
D3 Serum can be kept at room temperature and does not need to be refrigerated.
- One drop contains 2,200 IU, which provides more than the recommended amount of daily vitamin D. Taking more than 6,000 IU/day is not recommended unless approved by your healthcare practitioner.
- This vitamin D3 supplement is approved for use for children aged four and above.
- Consult a physician before using if you are pregnant or nursing.