What is R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate?
R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate is a refreshing and great tasting aloe vera concentrate! Made from organically grown leaves of the barbadensis miller plant, this aloe vera juice is prepared by an efficient, whole-leaf cold process. The scientifically advanced formula exceeds International Standards for Aloe Processing (ISAP) standards. The formulation has been lab tested to assure the content of mucopolysaccharides.
A Brief History of R PUR Aloe International® Aloe Vera Juice
The benefits of the aloe plant have been known for 5,000 years and the Aloe Barbadensis Miller has the most therapeutic potential of all aloe plants. Unlike lesser quality products, R PUR Aloe International Aloe Vera Juice is made with certified organic whole aloe vera leaves and prepared by an efficient, whole-leaf cold process to ensure maximum potency in every bottle. R PUR Aloe International abides by International Aloe Science Council (IASC) standards which dictate that each 1x Aloe Vera product must contain between 1,000 - 1,200 MPS per liter of aloe vera activity.
There is no better aloe vera juice, period!
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Aloe Vera Juice?
- Soothes and nourishes the digestive system.
- Contains vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Supports intestinal health and bowel regularity.
- Calms occasional stomach irritation.
- Clean, refreshing taste and vegetarian friendly!
What are the Benefits of R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate?
- Scientifically advanced whole-leaf formula supports your nutritional needs!
- Traditionally used as a digestive aid and support for good health.
- Supports body cleansing and detoxification.
- Whole leaf produced to ensure the best nutritional potency.
- Contains no undesirable aloin or aloe emodin!
- 16 fluid oz. of 18x concentrate is equivalent to 2.25 gallons of regular aloe vera juice.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About R Pur International Aloe Vera Juice?
1. Does aloe vera help with colon cleansing? The detoxification properties of aloe vera juice are well known. Aloe vera juice supports colon health and is known to promote healthy bowel movements. For that reason, it is part of Global Healing Center's Colon Cleanse Kit.
2. What substances are in aloe vera juice? Researchers at Stanford University, the University of Tennessee, and elsewhere have taken inventory on the compounds aloe vera contains -- the list is extensive. Aloe vera contains polysaccharides, steroids, organic acids, glucuronic acid, enzymes, calcium oxalate, amino acids, sapoin, vitamins, and minerals. It also contains salicylate and prostaglandins and other biologically active compounds that encourage healthy digestion.
3. How is R PUR Aloe International 18x Aloe Vera Juice prepared? R PUR Aloe has mastered the whole leaf process to bring you Aloe Vera 18X Concentrate. Traditionally, refining the Barbadensis Miller plant is done with a hand filleting process to remove the gel from the leaf that is then discarded. This is counterproductive, however, because most of the active ingredients, polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharide (Acemannan), are located beneath the leaf's surface. R PUR International's whole leaf process dissolves the cellulose and removes the undesirable aloin and aloe emodin. This efficienct process results in a product that's rich in polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharides (Acemannan).
Why is R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate the Best Aloe Product Available?
The International Aloe Science Council (IASC) stipulates each 18X Aloe Vera product must contain between 1,000 to 1,200 MPS per liter of aloe vera activity. R PUR Aloe International 18x Concentrate has been lab tested and found to meet or exceed this standard.
Traditional methods of refining the barbadensis Miller plant involve removing gel from the leaf. Even though the largest concentration of the active ingredients are found just beneath the rind, the leaf is discarded because it can be difficult to refine.
R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate is produced with a whole leaf, cold process that allows the cellulose to be dissolved, allowing the aloin and aloe emodin to be removed. The result is a product rich in essential polysaccharides including mucopolysaccharides (Acemannan).
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Mix it into purified water, tea, or a fresh fruit smoothie!
- Freeze the aloe juice in ice cube trays to use in a drink!
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With R PUR Aloe International® Aloe Vera Juice!
- Citric acid
- Sodium benzoate
Shake well before use. Drink 1 to 4 ounces of aloe vera juice daily by mixing 1 part Aloe Vera 18X Concentrate to 10 parts purified water, herbal tea, fruit smoothies or 100% fruit juice.
Refrigerate after opening to ensure freshness and taste.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
As low as: $59.95