Learn How You can Benefit Today From O2-Zap®!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is O2-Zap®?
- The top 5 reasons you need O2-Zap®
- The health benefits of O2-Zap®
- What customers like best about O2-Zap®
- Why O2-Zap® is risk-free to try
- Why O2-Zap® is the best ozonated olive oil available
- The top 3 questions people ask about O2-Zap®
- Tips for best results
- What are people saying about O2-Zap®?
What is O2-Zap®?
O2-Zap® contains stabilized, ozonated, organic cold-pressed olive oil. O2-Zap® is produced by bubbling ozone through olive oil. This procedure takes 3 to 6 months during which time the olive oil changes into an off-white paste. This exclusive formula provides oxygen to the skin and is great for:
- Skin cuts
- Skin ulcers
- Swollen gums
- Bee stings
- Mosquito bites
- Canker sores
- Chapped lips
- Diaper rash
- Athlete’s foot
The Top 5 Reasons You Need O2-Zap®
- The exclusive formulation of O2-Zap® provides pure oxygen and ozone to refresh your skin!
- Helps heal skin wounds.
- Soothes uncomfortable insect bites.
- Provides relief from harmful organisms.
- Can be used orally to encourage healthy gums.
What are the Benefits of O2-Zap®?
- O2-Zap® is the highest saturation of ozone and oxygen ever developed!
- It is 100% ORGANIC.
- Ozone is a highly energetic sterilant that neutralizes harmful organisms.
- Completely safe and non-toxic, contains no harmful by-products.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to dangerous oxidation agents like as chlorine.
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About O2-Zap®...
- "Awesome Product! I had Steven Johnson Syndrome (SJS) which is where the body burns from the inside out, it caused major burns and blisters all over my body. I applied the O2 zap to the scars and burns and it was like a miracle aid!! It actually blew my mind. I'm not one for doing reviews but I had to let it be known that this salve is the real deal." ~Mia
- "This is a miracle ointment! When my 7 year old got molescum, I ordered the ozonated olive oil right away. I put the ointment on 3 x a day and the the mole scum disappeared in 2 weeks. It seemed to dry it up and fade it away. " ~Laurie
- "Works for me! I have been using it as a facial over the last 2 weeks. I definitely see a difference! This, in combination with Rosewater and Glycerin is making the lines around my eyes much less noticeable, pointed out to me by my gentleman friend! Love it!" ~DW
Why O2-Zap® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of O2-Zap®.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is O2-Zap® the Best Ozonated Olive Oil Available?
- Only O2-Zap® is saturated with ozone until it becomes a paste, it is not a low quality liquid variety!
- Made in the USA from 100% organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- Stored frozen to preserve potency
- O2-Zap® is NOT cut with lower quality oils like canola, soy, or cottonseed
- Simple, safe and pure. No hidden ingredients
- Glass packaging is free of BPA and other toxins!
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about O2-Zap®?
1. Can I use O2-Zap® on my entire body? O2-Zap® can be used on any affected area, however contact with the eyes should be avoided.
2. What does O2-Zap® do? When applied to the skin, O2-Zap® immediately activates with the body temperature releasing the oxygen to the skin, the release process can last for 12 hours or more! O2-Zap® is safe and is non toxic to children and animals.
3. What are other uses of O2-Zap®? Use O2-Zap® on small wounds for its oxygenating factor. It may also help with indications of skin conditions like eczema, acne, skin rashes etc.
Tips for Best Results
- Apply up to three times a day to continuously supply the skin with ozone.
- Works great as a moisturizing facial mask, Europeans are using O2-Zap® for oxygen facials!
- Apply to the inside of the nose for a few days to relieve congestion.
- Safe to use on pets.
- Store in the refrigerator, refrigerated oils can remain effective for up to ten years.
- During the summer months, we recommend upgrading to Next Day or Second Day Air shipping due to high temperatures. If you receive O2-Zap® in a partial-liquid form due to heat, place the O2-Zap® in your refrigerator and it take on the solid paste form.
Still Not Sure O2-Zap® Can Help You? Read These Reviews...
- "Awesome! Had I not seen this for myself, I don't think I would have believed it. I hate to sound so cliche, but it was like a miracle. Within a couple of days the burns seemed to shed its old skin (if that makes sense) and produce new skin, which a couple of days later peeled off to leave no scar or barely visible that there was ever a burn, (I know) sounds unbelievable, I swear! I don't know what's in this stuff and how it produces the reaction on the skin that it does, but it's a wonderful, to say the least product, and works well beyond what the specs and article even mention." ~ Naya
- "Useful as a deodorant... I am not a fan of antiperspirant from the drug store and I'm definitely not into the musky smelling deodorants that are out there. I just put some O2-Zap under my arms in the morning and I'm good to go. Doesn't stop me from sweating but it does stop me from stinking." ~ A.W.
- "Great for my gums! Dentist told me I had the gums of a 60 year old (I'm 31). I started swishing with O2-Zap after brushing my teeth and my gums are getting healthier. This stuff is now part of my dental regimen. Thanks!" ~ Ben
Get Started Today & Discover How O2-Zap® Can Boost Your Skin's
Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
- Ozonated organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
Ozonated olive oil is made with high quality, organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed olive oil that is put through a process of “ozone injection”, which is bubbling ozone into the liquid for an extended period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions About O2-Zap®
- How is O2-Zap® made?
- What is the shelf life of O2-Zap®?
- Does liquid ozonated olive oil contain ozone or oxygen?
- Why does O2-Zap® only contain 1.5% ozone if it's made with pure ozone?
- Why does O2-Zap® have a strong, pungent scent?
- Should O2-Zap® be refrigerated?
How is O2-Zap® made?
O2-Zap® is produced by bubbling ozone through olive oil. This procedure usually takes 3 to 6 months of 24-hour a day bubbling. During this time, the olive oil changes into an off-white paste.
What is the shelf life of O2-Zap®?
No expiration date exists for O2-Zap®. Some reports suggest ozonated olive oil can remain stable for up to 17 years. For long-term storage, O2-Zap® should be stored in your refrigerator or freezer. Dr. Hansler tested a sample of Ozonated Olive Oil after it had been refrigerated for 10 years and found it to be 98% as effective in its germicidal power as a fresh batch.
Does liquid ozonated olive oil contain ozone or oxygen?
Liquid ozonated olive oil contains mostly contains oxygen and perhaps a small amount of ozone, but the amount is less and does not have the long time release which ozonated olive oil paste does, which can be up to 12 hours or more when applied to the skin.
Why does O2-Zap® only contain 1.5% ozone if it's made with pure ozone?
The O2-Zap® paste is the highest possible saturation of ozone/oxygen ever developed.
Ozone is an unstable molecule and is virtually impossible to stabilize. Achieving a stable 1.5% ozone in O2-Zap® is a breakthrough. The O2/O3 saturation level is 500% or more during the bonding process. The system we use has been developed to produce the best bonding action of O2/O3 to olive oil WITHOUT destroying the beneficial organic qualities of the olive oil.
Why does O2-Zap® have a strong, pungent scent?
The scent of O2-Zap® is simply concentrated oxygen and ozone. Please note, the scent of O2-Zap® can be strong to some, this is normal and simply oxygen and ozone.
Should O2-Zap® be refrigerated?For best results, it is recommended you refrigerate O2-Zap®. However, it can be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
Use on alternating days or as needed to moisturize, condition, and reoxygenate dermal tissue and to promote the natural beauty and health of your skin.