What is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
If you want strong, shiny hair and a healthy scalp, Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner is for you!
Specially formulated to improve dry, itchy, sensitive, flaky, and dehydrated scalps, MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner is the organic, all-natural solution.
What are the Benefits of Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- Moisturizes, protects, and hydrates itchy, dry, and flaky scalps
- Promotes a healthy scalp free of psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff
- Works on all hair types, including color-treated hair
- Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, or petrochemicals!
Why is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner the Best Available?
MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner is infused with the calming fragrance of the essential oils of tea tree, lemon tea tree, lavender, rosemary, and geranium, and enriched with vitamins B5, C ester, and E, it washes out easily, leaving hair feeling and smelling great.
- Helps with dandruff: Tea tree, lemon tea tree
- Conditions hair: Macadamia seed oil, pathenol, vitamin C Ester, lavender, oryzanol
- Provides scalp relief: Tea tree, lemon tea tree, neem oil, herbal blend, geranium, lavender
- Protects against free radicals: Vitamin C ester and naturally derived mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)
MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner Vegan-safe and Cruelty-free!
Part of the philosophy at Max Green Alchemy is that their products be free of animal-derived ingredients and animal testing. MGA products are Certified Vegan by Vegan Action and Certified Cruelty Free by The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics.
MGA sources as many organic ingredients as possible, and some ingredients are sustainably wildcrafted. The company mission is to provide the finest quality personal products using ingredients of 100% plant origin.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and rapidly absorbs substances. Synthetic substances such as parabens and petrochemicals are absorbed from face and skin creams. MGA believes the risk is not warranted and does NOT use these ingredients!
Each bottle is 8.8 fluid oz.
This Max Green Alchemy brand is hands down some of the best I have ever used. I regularly buy this and the scalp rescue shampoo. My very fine hair feels full, soft and manageable ALL DAY. I hardly need to use any other products. Absolutely fantastic!! I would heartily recommend this to anyone. It smells really good too!
Worth the Money
My hairdresser had been commenting that I had build-up on my scalp. I switched to this product, and she noticed the improvement. I like that it has natural ingredients, and it seems to work.
Max Green Alchemy is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I'll use. It has a great herbal scent, great sudsing without chemical surfactants, and makes my hair look shiny. A friend of mine also uses Max Green and gets compliments on her hair (and she's prone to frizziness). It's well worth the price.
Great for sensitive skin, frizzy hair, itchy scalp, hair that pulls out easy, for detangling and it's even all natural!
This is great for all that and makes the hair truly soft w/o silicone unlike chemical salon stuff like Redkin. Has helped my & a friend's hair better then that brand. The detangling ability is amazing, your hair moves/feels freer then a Pantene commercial & get almost no knots, combs though on the first time, quicker brushing time, less annoyance. Scalp feels lighter, relaxed. Says good for all hair types including color treated.
- Herbal Infusion:
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root
- Tussilago Farfara+ (coltsfoot) Leaf
- Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow)
- Salix Alba+ (willow)
- Tabebuia Impetiginosa+ (pau díarco)
- Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root, Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia)
- Calendula Officinalis* (calendula)
- Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail)
- Urtica Dioica* (nettles)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (plant derived emollient)
- Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM botanical sulphur compound)
- Glycerine (vegetable source)
- Simmondsia Chinensis* (jojoba) Seed Oil
- Behentrimonium Chloride (plant derived conditioner)
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein (hair strengthener)
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (plant derived conditioner)
- Sucrose Cocoate (sugar/coconut emulsifier)
- Aloe Barbadensis* (aloe vera) Leaf
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Panthenol (pro vitamin B5)
- Oenothera Biennis* (evening primrose)
- Melia Azadirachta (neem)
- Macadamia* Ternifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree)
- Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree)
- Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender)
- Pelargonium Capitatum* (geranium)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary)
- Oryzanol (rice extract)
- Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester)
- Mixed Tocopherols (plant derived GMO-free vitamin E)
* Organic and wildcrafted.
Frequently Asked Questions About Max Green Alchemy Conditioner
- What makes Max Green Alchemy products different?
- What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
- Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner compatible with color-treated hair?
What makes Max Green Alchemy products different?
MGA products have been developed and manufactured in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2004. MGA controls the formulation and production of every product instead of relying on the promises of a 3rd party contract manufacturer.
Many “natural” body, skin, and hair care products contain ethoxylates, synthetic thickeners, synthetic preservatives, parabens, and other questionable substances, but each ingredient used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner is from pure plant origin. All MGA products are petrochemical-free, GMO-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate-free, cruelty-free, and certified vegan.
What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
Using plant-derived ingredients, MGA developed a proprietary all-botanical preservative system. Testing indicates the product is shelf stable for up to 2 years when stored away from heat and sunlight. MGA products are marked with an expiration date. It is recommended that products be consumed while fresh, preferably within 12 months of opening.
Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
MGA products are made with 100% plant-based ingredients. However, even essential oils, herbs, and extracts contain chemicals that may not agree with certain individuals. It is important to know your own chemical sensitivities.
Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner compatible with color-treated hair?
Yes. It’s safe for all ages and hair types, including color-treated hair.
Gently massage a small amount of MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner into wet hair. Allow conditioner to stay on scalp for at least two minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, we recommend using MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo before using this Conditioner.
MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner are gentle enough for everyday use with all hair types and by all ages.