Learn About the Astonishing Air Purifying Capabilities of the REME Halo™ Air Purification System!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
- Who is RGF?
- What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
- What are the Benefits of the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
- What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
What is the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
Indoor air pollution has been described by the EPA and Congress as America's #1 environmental health problem. Air pollutants can cause allergies, sick building syndrome, infections and spread harmful organisms. The REME Halo™ by RGF is the next generation of indoor air quality technology. The unit mounts easily into HVAC ducts where most sick building problems start and uses ionized hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions to kill microbes and drop particulates from the air, bringing relief to allergies and other respiratory issues. All are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
If you need a replacement cell for your REME Halo™, it is available right here.
A Brief History of RGF
Since 1985, RGF has produced a steady flow of award-winning innovative purification products. RGF has earned national recognition as a recipient of the Inc./MCI Customer Service Award. Their seven acre enviro-compound is located in Riviera Beach.
RGF maintains four fully equipped labs. R&D Mechanical, Electrical (UL approved), R&D Food and a wet lab. And, as a fully vertical manufacturer with a 100,000 square foot facility, RGF R&D technical staff consists of specialists in the fields of advanced oxidation, biological, mechanical, chemical, water treatment engineering, electrical, nuclear, fabrication, design, and environmental law. They've been a leader in patented products for air, food, water, environmental, and sanitation purification technology.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the REME Halo™ Air Purification System
1. Extremely Effective
The REME Halo™ is the best air purification system you can get for your home, period. It’s designed to help eliminate air pollutants and has been independently tested and proven to kill 99% of bacteria, viruses, and airborne and surface mold.
2. Protects Your Whole House
Unlike traditional air and furnace filters which only trap medium-to-large particles and have little to no effect on gases, vapors, bacteria and viruses, the REME Halo™ utilizes ionized hydro-peroxide output to kill microbes on contact and purify the air in your entire home.
3. Safe and Reliable
The REME Halo™ releases ionized hydro-peroxides, superoxide ions and hydroxide ions to create an advanced oxidation process. All are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after oxidizing the pollutant. Also utilizes zinc ions for improved surface treatment.
The unit easily mounts into existing air conditioning and heating system air ducts where most sick building problems start. When it’s time to replace the cell, it has a quick-release feature that requires no tools. This is a system that will provide you with years of fresh, clean and odor-free air!
5. Unmatched Quality
RGF Environmental Group, Inc. has a 29-year history of innovative environmental technologies, design and manufacturing. RGF’s engineering team developed the proprietary, patented Guardian Air PHI-Cell (Photohydroionization) and Guardian Air REME (Reflective Electromagnetic Energy) specifically for the HVAC industry. RGF manufactures over 500 products that provide the world with the safest air, water and food without using chemicals.
What are the Benefits of the REME Halo™ Air Purification System?
- Removes pollen, dust, and dander.
- Kills 99% of bacteria, viruses, and mold and 85% of gas and odors.
- Effective against smoke, pet, and chemical odors.
- Helps prevent and eliminate musty and stale air.
- Reduces VOCs.
- Maximum ionized hydro-peroxide output.
- Enhanced catalyst with zinc for faster kill rate.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About the REME Halo™?
1. What’s included with the unit? The REME Halo™ kit includes the Guardian Air REME Halo™ HVAC unit with adhesive-backed mounting plate, adhesive-backed foil mounting ring, four (4) mounting screws, instructions and warranty card, caution UV in-use decal, 24 VAC transformer.
2. What’s the difference between the Halo™ and the previous REME unit? RGF has redesigned the REME HVAC unit with a quick-release feature, an adjustable shroud on the cell, dual output ion generators and added zinc to the catalyst. The quick-release feature simplifies cell replacement and requires no tools. The adjustable shroud allows the customization of the Advanced Oxidation Plasma output. The dual output ion generators drop more particulate from the air to bring relief from allergies and respiratory related issues. The catalyst has been improved with zinc and kills 99% of virus on surfaces.
3. What does REME stand for? REME stands for Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy, a proprietary RGF Advanced Oxidation technology. This process creates hydro-peroxides which are distributed throughout the room to make the entire room a kill-zone, not just the air that passes through the unit. This remove particulates such as dander, dust, pollen and smoke and can even kill 99% of microbes.
Enjoy Fresh, Clean, Odor-Free Air with the REME Halo™ Air Purification System!
The REME Halo™ attaches to your HVAC system and, depending on your skill level, may be best installed by a HVAC contractor in your area. We discussed with local HVAC contractors in the Houston area and found that prices range from $75-125. Prices may vary in your area. Please remember to do your research on every HVAC contractor before hiring them.
You can view the complete installation instructions in the product manual.
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Orange Peel
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Eucalyptus
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- 9 Tips for Reducing Indoor Air Pollution
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Lungwort
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Lungs Clean
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Elecampane
Frequently Asked Questions About the REME Halo™ Air Purification System
- Should I run the unit all the time or cycle it with the fan?
- Can the unit be installed on the return air side of the HVAC?
- After two years, the unit indicator light still glows green, is it still working?
- What is sick building syndrome?
Should I run the unit all the time or cycle it with the fan?
RGF recommends running the unit continuously. The unit treats the air in your home when the HVAC fan is on. Thus, it’s recommended to leave your fan on to provide maximum benefit.
Can the unit be installed on the return air side of the HVAC?
The best location is in the plenum, just after the air handler. This allows for full distribution and extended air treatment. If that’s not possible, it may be acceptable to locate the unit before the HVAC unit; however, the high moisture content of the cooling coils and the high temperature of the heating coils will reduce the effective treatment capacity of the unit.
After two years, the unit indicator light still glows green, is it still working?
The green indicator light does let you know if the unit is operating but does not indicate the relative output of the unit. Because the output of the unit reduces with time, after two years of operation, it is recommended to change out the replaceable REME Halo™ cell insert to maintain optimum effectiveness.
What is sick building syndrome?
Sick building syndrome describes a situation in which building occupants suffer from acute health and comfort disorders. The non-specific complaints are linked to time spent in a building, but no specific illness or cause can be identified. Complaints may be specific to a particular room or be widespread throughout the building. Mold, mildew, off gases from carpets, glues, copy machines, furniture may all be involved. Indications of sick building syndrome include sore throat, headaches, sore eyes, fatigue, coughing, wheezing, itching, nausea and lethargy. The REME Halo™ is designed to remove the pollutants that trigger sick building syndrome.