Support Your Prostate Today With Prostrex!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is Prostrex?
Prostrex is a blend of premium herbs designed to assist the body in regulating proper prostate balance. Prostrex provides men of all ages with a natural, targeted approach to supporting normal prostate and urinary tract health!
A Brief History of the Invention of Prostrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
- Prostrex is the result of the Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of disease. He found that disease begins when the body becomes contaminated with toxic residue from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, and radiation, which suppress the body's own healing mechanisms.
- Thus began his journey to create the most powerful herbal prostate support formula. It all started by studying the works of the most famous 16th-century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro) and describes the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
- Advancing this original technology, Dr. Group created the Spagyrex process which combines ancient and current technologies into a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. It follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature, resulting in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Prostrex
1. Encourages A Healthy Prostate
A blend of saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, and other powerful herbs, Prostrex provides powerful nutrition to encourage normal prostate health.
2. Supports Normal Urinary Function
If your mighty river has dwindled to a trickling stream, prostate issues could be to blame. Prostrex offers nutrients that promote normal urinary function.
3. Nutrition for Aging
For many men, changes in bathroom habits accompany age, as does the responsibility of giving your prostate the nutritional support it requires. Prostrex offers the best nutrients for prostate support.
4. All-Natural, NO Hormones
Prostrex is a non-prescription, natural supplement made with premium herbs and botanicals. It doesn't contain any hormones or toxic additives.
5. Simple and Affordable
Prostrex doesn't require expensive prescriptions or invasive surgery. Avoid the embarrassing doctor visit and allow Prostrex to positively influence your life, privately.
Shocking Facts About Prostate Health
- The prostate is located under the bladder where it surrounds the base of the bladder and urethra.
- An enlarged prostate can squeeze the urethra and mechanically prevent normal urination.
- Nearly 30 million men currently suffer from enlarged prostate.
- Over half of all men will be affected by enlarged prostate at some point in their lives.
- Before puberty, the prostate is about the size of a pea. During puberty, it grows to the size of a walnut.
- The prostate is comprised of 30% smooth muscle and 70% glandular tissue.
Health Benefits of Prostrex
- Supports normal prostate size and function.
- Promotes urinary health.
- Protects against leaks and dribbles.
- Encourages complete emptying of the bladder.
- Less nighttime urination encourages restful, uninterrupted sleep.
Why Prostrex is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of Prostrex.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Prostrex the Best Supplement for Natural Prostate Support?
- Complete, synergistic formula provides targeted prostate support.
- Great tasting Spagyrex liquid formula, no large capsules.
- 100% pure and natural.
- Carefully produced in the U.S.A. under strict GMP standards.
- Non-GMO and gluten free!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Prostrex?
1. What is the prostate? Part of the male reproductive system, the prostate is a walnut-sized gland situated just at the base of the bladder between the root of the penis and the anus. It secretes seminal fluid that lubricates, protects, and energizes sperm. Mechanically, the prostate surrounds the urethra and urinary sphincter, which are responsible for emptying the bladder and providing urinary control.
2. How does the prostate change with age? As men age, they begin to secrete an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. This enzyme is to blame for converting normal, desirable testosterone into an undesirable compound known as DHT, or dihydrotestosterone. When DHT levels go up, regular testosterone levels go down — this is thought to be a primary reason why the prostate increases in size. Blocking the 5-alpha reductase enzyme is paramount to fighting DHT conversion and accumulation.
3. How do I know if my prostate is enlarged? For many older men, the prostate swells from the size of a walnut to the size of a tennis ball. This can squeeze the urethra and negatively affect urine flow. If you can't empty your bladder, your urine stream has gotten weak, you wake at night to urinate, or your urination habits are disrupting your life, an enlarged prostate could be to blame.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Prostrex!
- Organic Pumpkin (seed)
High in vitamins, trace minerals and antioxidants, pumpkin seed is excellent nutritional support for the urinary tract and prostate.
- Organic Saw Palmetto (berry)
By inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, saw palmetto may help block the conversion of testosterone to DHT, dihydrotestosterone. Normal DHT levels promote normal prostate health and complete emptying of the bladder.
- Wild crafted Pygeum (bark)
Contains compounds that encourage a normal sized prostate and uninterrupted urinary flow.
- Organic Stinging Nettles (leaf)
Like saw palmetto, stinging nettle encourages normal prostate size and urinary flow by disrupting the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
- Organic Turmeric (root)
A soothing ingredient traditionally used to reduce red, swollen tissue.
- Organic Loblolly Pine (bark)
Rich in β-sitosterol, pine bark supports normal prostate cell replication and cell cycle regulation.
- Organic Water Pepper (aerial)
Water Pepper is an all-around health tonic with notable antioxidant activity to promote cell integrity.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid helps to enhance the bioavailability of other nutrients.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is an ideal base for Spagyrex formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take one serving, approximately two droppers, in the morning and one serving immediately before bed. Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing or have any medical concerns.
- The Benefits of Turmeric for Prostate Health
- What is Nocturia?
- What are the Causes of Nocturia?
- Stinging Nettle for Prostate Health
- Milk Thistle for a Healthy Prostate
- Study: Phytochemical Found in Broccoli & Cauliflower Attacks Prostate Cancer Cells
- 7 Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
- Saw Palmetto and Men’s Health Benefits
- Ashwagandha and Men’s Health
- What is Avena Sativa?
- 6 Health Benefits of Yoga
- The Health Dangers of Cadmium
- The Top 8 Herbs for Andropause
- What is Manopause? 5 Facts Every Man Should Know
- What is Nascent Iodine?
Frequently Asked Questions About Prostrex
- What is BPH?
- What impact do hormones have on prostate health?
- How long will one bottle of Prostrex last?
- What are the indications of an unhealthy prostate?
- How is saw palmetto beneficial?
- Has saw palmetto been researched?
What is BPH?
BPH, or benign prostatic hyperplasia, is an enlargement of the prostate. It's a common condition and believed to be caused by age-related changes in hormone levels.
What impact do hormones have on prostate health?
Prostate health is closely linked to the production and availability of testosterone and related hormones. Testosterone levels rise dramatically between the ages of 10-20 and the prostate grows as a result. After age 20, the prostate exists in a state of self-renewal and maintenance, fueled by normal testosterone levels. However, between ages 30-40, testosterone production begins to decrease and, along with diet and lifestyle factors, can negatively influence prostate health to affect the urinary and reproduction systems.
How long will one bottle of Prostrex last?
Each bottle of Prostrex contains 2 fluid ounces and will last 24 days when used as directed.
What are the indications of an unhealthy prostate?
Weak urine flow is a common indicator of prostate issues. Having to urinate frequently at night, dribbling, and incomplete bladder emptying are also typical.
How is saw palmetto beneficial?
Research shows that saw palmetto blocks the production of the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, or DHT. Excessive DHT can affect prostate health, sex drive, and urination.
Has saw palmetto been researched?
The Journal of the American Medical Association published an analysis of 18 clinical trials focused on saw palmetto and confirmed its safety and efficacy for promoting prostate health. Additionally, it's reported to support urinary tract health, urine flow, and complete bladder emptying.