What is Poly-MVA?
Poly-MVA is a uniquely formulated dietary supplement with a proprietary blend of the mineral palladium bonded to alpha-lipoid acid, vitamins B1, B2, and B12, formyl-methionine, N-acetyl cysteine, plus trace amounts of molybdenum, rhodium, and ruthenium. This formulation is designed to provide energy by encouraging the electrical potential of human cells and boosting the charge density of DNA.
A Brief History of Poly-MVA
Dr. Merrill Garnett, Formulator of Poly-MVA
Merrill Garnett, doctor and research chemist at the Garnett McKeen Laboratory is the inventor of Poly-MVA. For nearly 40 years, Dr. Garnett searched to find a molecular compound that would promote healthy pathways for cellular growth and normal development. In 1991, he discovered that palladium combined with lipoic acid, B-12 and thiamine was an effective cellular nutrient.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Poly-MVA
1. Advanced Nutrition
Poly-MVA is a unique formulation of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids designed to promote overall health.
The nutrients in Poly-MVA support cellular energy production and promote oxygenation and rejuvenation of cells.
3. Potent Antioxidant Action
Poly-MVA contains antioxidants that can help neutralize destructive free radicals.
4. Supports Nervous System Health
Poly-MVA is nutritional support for nerve and neurotransmitter function.
5. Unmatched Quality
Produced by AMARC Enterprises in the USA, Poly-MVA was formulated by Dr. Merrill Garnett. Dr. Garnett has spent over 40 years researching DNA.
What are the Health Benefits of Poly-MVA?
- Replaces nutrients that may be depleted during aggressive therapies.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Supports the liver.
- Promotes normal detoxification in the body.
- Encourages normal mental balance.
- Supports a healthy pH balance.
Why is Poly-MVA the Best Nutritional Support Available?
- No other product is produced by bonding lipoic acid to palladium (LAPd).
- Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids provide unparalleled nutrition.
- Tremendously powerful antioxidant helps neutralize free radicals.
- Research and anecdotal reports suggest active ingredients support DNA and RNA.
- Supports normal cell health.
- Peer reviewed journals confirm the biochemical significance of LAPd.
- Available in 8 fluid oz. or 4 fluid oz.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Poly-MVA?
1. How does Poly-MVA work? Poly-MVA supports mitochondria, the main source of energy within cells. Healthy cells have "oxygen radical pathways." Oxygen radicals are formed when fatty acids donate electrons to oxygen. These oxygen radicals have an unpaired electron charge and are unstable. Special proteins in the mitochondria convert the oxygen radicals into water and useable energy.
2. Why is Poly-MVA effective? Lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant. When connected to an electrically charged metal substrate and joined with B vitamins, it becomes soluble in water and fat and can easily travel throughout the body.
3. Is Poly-MVA safe? Poly-MVA is assimilated in the body as a food and contains ingredients that are natural and safe. During development, a serving 50x the maximum recommended serving did not produce negative effects. If you are under the care of a physician, discuss your situation with them. Some conditions may be susceptible to a rapid change when using dietary supplements.
Additional Tips for Success
- Avoid chelating agents, vitamin C over 1000mg, and extra antioxidants for six hours before taking Poly-MVA.
- Minimize your use of free alpha lipoic acid as it may compete with the palladium lipoic acid in Poly-MVA.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and excessive caffeine, which can inhibit the uptake of Poly-MVA.
- Avoid graviola, aeolites, hydrazine sulfate and pau d’arco, as they may interfere with absorption of Poly-MVA.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Wellness With Poly-MVA!
- Thiamin (B-1)
Vitamin B-1 is essential to energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, and neurotransmitter function.
- Riboflavin (B-2)
Vitamin B2 is involved in energy production and the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Riboflavin coenzymes are important for the cytochrome p450 enzymes, the body's primary detoxification system.
- Vitamin B-12
Known as the “energy vitamin,” B-12 is essential for the nervous system, brain, and for the formation of red blood cells.
- Proprietary Blend
Palladium is a powerful catalyst for organic reactions.
- Alpha lipoic acid
As a powerful antioxidant, LA can help neutralize free radicals.
Molybdenum is a trace mineral crucial for regulating pH balance.
Rhodium boosts the corrosion-resistance qualities of palladium and platinum.
Ruthenium is a rare compound that increases resistance to titanium and is noted for its superconductivity.
- Formyl methionine
Methionine, an essential amino acid, is necessary for energy production, metabolism, liver health, and may stimulate the immune system.
- N-acetyl cysteine
N-Acetyl Cystiene (NAC) is an amino acid and potent antioxidant that enhances the activity of vitamins C and E, supports the immune system, and lung function.
- Distilled water
Used as a carrier, distilled water can trap harmful compounds and support detoxification.
- Purified water
Purified water acts as a carrier and provides the hydration essential for metabolic function.
- Thiamine hydrochloride
Thiamine hydrochloride supports metabolic reactions, energy production, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B-12 as cyanocobalamin
B-12 is an important vitamin for supporting energy levels, brain health, and metabolism.
Suggested Use for Daily Support
The recommended use for those seeking to maintain optimum health is 1/4 to 2 teaspoon per day, depending on body weight and desired results. Please note, the use of nicotine will reduce the effectiveness of this product.
Suggested Use for Maximum Support
For those seeking enhanced energy production and nutritional support, the recommended use is 2 teaspoons 4-6 times per day (8-12 teaspoons total) for the first 12 to 16 weeks. Some individuals may choose to take more for a longer period of time. Everyone responds differently and you may feel you need more than the recommended serving. Others may reduce to the recommended serving after 4-8 weeks and maintenance use after 12-16 weeks.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate after opening.
Poly-MVA has undergone extensive toxicology study by Calvert Laboratories and Pharmakon USA. The toxicology was conducted both intravenously and orally with PdLA. Mice were administered servings of 5,000 mg/kg (a typical human serving is 20 mg/kg). No deaths or signs of organ damage occurred in the test animals. It was concluded that the LD50 of PdLA exceeds 5,000 mg/kg. The same independent lab conducted the Ames test and no mutagenic effects were observed.
Platinum and palladium share chemical properties but it appears that platinum coordination complexes are carcinogenic and genotoxic. There is no evidence of any mutagenic property for palladium(Bunger et al. 1996). In a study examining human lymphocytes, platinum demonstrated significant genotoxicity, likely mediated by oxidative damage, compared to palladium (Migliore et al. 2002). Furthermore, palladium demonstrated no genotoxicity in mammalian or bacterial cells when tested using the cytokinesis-block micronucleus test (MNT) or SOS chromotest, respectively (Gebel et al. 1997).
In a university Phase I (SAFETY) study of PdLA, 13 research subjects received study compound (POLY-MVA 10 mL/day) for varying time periods. There were no reported serious adverse effects.
Frequently Asked Questions About Poly-MVA
- Is Poly-MVA just a mixture of different ingredients?
- What is lipoic acid palladium complex?
- What effect does palladium have?
- Can Poly-MVA be taken daily?
- How long will one bottle of Poly-MVA last?
- How long does it take to see results?
- Do any substances impact the effectiveness of Poly-MVA?
- Why is Poly-MVA expensive?
Is Poly-MVA just a mixture of different ingredients?
Poly-MVA is not a simple combination of ingredients, but rather a complex binding of alpha-lipoic acid and palladium.
What is lipoic acid palladium complex?
The lipoic acid palladium complex is responsible for the unique action of Poly-MVA. Lipoic acid palladium complex bonds palladium to alpha lipoic acid and B-1 to drastically increase nutrient absorption at the cellular level. This patented process is an exclusive achievement that sets Poly-MVA apart.
What effect does palladium have?
Palladium is bonded in the palladium lipoic acid molecule and serves as a transport mechanism to support the uptake of lipoic acid. It's also theorized to have an effect on the electrical potential of cells.
Can Poly-MVA be taken daily?
Yes, Poly-MVA is formulated to support the immune system, enhance energy production, and provide high-quality nutrients.
How long will one bottle of Poly-MVA last?
An 8 oz. bottle of Poly-MVA could last over six months, depending on use. If you are using Poly-MVA to promote normal health, a bottle can last a few months or more. For those using it for extra nutritional support, a bottle may last 6 days.
How long does it take to see results?
Dr. Merrill Garnett believes most individuals will notice a difference in how they feel within the first 2-4 weeks. In some cases, changes in energy and appetite are noticed in a matter of days.
Do any substances impact the effectiveness of Poly-MVA?
Chelating agents, more than 1000mg of vitamin C, and large servings of antioxidants should be avoided for at least 6 hours from Poly-MVA ingestion. Tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine may slow uptake of Poly-MVA. Graviola, Zeolites, hydrazine sulfate and pau d’arco may interfere with the absorption of Poly-MVA. Do not take these products on days you take Poly-MVA.
Why is Poly-MVA expensive?
Palladium is more expensive than platinum and the other raw materials cost more than what you'll find in an ordinary supplement.