What is Poly-MVA® for Pets?
Backed by 15+ years of clinical use, and 20+ years of lab research and testing, Poly-MVA for Pets is a specially formulated combination of palladium lipoic complex, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that help support your pets' overall health.
It is designed to help support cellular energy production, by replacing nutrients that may have been depleted during certain therapies your pet may have undergone. Poly-MVA for Pets is a safe and gentle supplement for all kinds of pets, even elderly pets with a need for increased energy, appetite and quality of life.
The Top Reasons Why Your Pet Needs Poly-MVA® for Pets
1. Perfect for pets facing health challenges
For pets that are aging, facing illness, or undergoing exhausting treatments and therapies; or simply need an influx of nutrtional support, Poly-MVA® for Pets is what you need. The minerals, vitamins and amino acids to keep your pet’s nutrition at its optimum, and the Palladium Lipoic Complex to provide a antioxidant-filled boost to cellular energy. It is helpful in increasing energy, reducing fatigue and enhancing well-being. Enhanced cellular functioning helps to facilitate can help improve quality of life for all pets, especially pets undergoing harsh medical treatment programs.
2. Works wonders for aging pets
Enhance comfort and the quality of life of your maturing loved one. Poly-MVA for Pets can provide the superior nutritional support to help ensure that your animal companion maintains a full, active and enjoyable life throughout their golden years.
3. Safe and effective
The success of Poly-MVA for Pets lies in the active ingredient - Paliadium Lipoic Complex. This unique chemical polymer is believe to help enhance cellular function in healthy cells, while interfering with the function and reproduction of abnormal cells.
Poly-MVA for Pets is a safe and effective supplement for aged and sick pets. The ingredients in Poly-MVA® for Pets are assimilated by the body as food. During the development of palladium lipoic complexes, very high doses were given to animals in an attempt to determine the lethal toxicity level. Even at doses 18 times higher than the maximum recommended dose, no negative effects were observed. Poly-MVA for Pets appears to be very safe and does not appear to interfere with the actions or effects of any medications or treatments.
What are the Health Benefits of Poly-MVA® for Pets?
- Achieves and sustains optimum health
- Supports age related discomforts
- Liver support in removing harmful substances
- Assistance in removing toxic metals from the bloodstream
- Less fatigue
- Better appetite
- Supports the immune system
- Increases stamina and alertness
- Nerve and neurotransmitter support
- Available in 8 fluid oz. or 4 fluid oz.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Poly-MVA® for Pets?
1. How long does it take to get results? Dr. Garnett, the inventor of Poly-MVA® for Pets, believes most animals will notice a difference in how they feel within the first 2-4 weeks. Some veterinarians and pet owners have reported dramatic results in energy improvement and increased appetite within days, depending on serving size.
2. Are there any side effects? Poly-MVA® for Pets does not have known side effects.
3. Why is Poly-MVA® for Pets more costly than other supplements? In terms of the cost of the raw materials and manufacturing versus selling price, Poly-MVA® for Pets is similar to most other nutritional supplements. However, unparalleled quality is ultimately why Poly-MVA® exists at the price point it does. The unique ingredients and presence of palladium, rhodium (two of the most expensive metals in the world), and other metals make Poly-MVA® for Pets necessarily expensive.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Pet's Health and Wellness with Poly-MVA® for Pets!
- Proprietary blend:
- Alpha lipoid acid
- N-actetyl cysteine
- Formyl methionine
- Sodium chloride
- Vitamins B1 as thiamine hydrochloride
- B12 as cyanoccobalamin
- B2 as riboflavin
Frequently Asked Questions About Poly-MVA® for Pets
- What is palladium lipoic acid, and what makes it special?
- How does palladium work within the body?
- Why do people give Poly-MVA® for Pets to their pets?
- Does Poly-MVA® for Pets have antioxidant characteristics?
- Should anything be avoided while on Poly-MVA® for Pets?
What is palladium lipoic acid, and what makes it special?
Palladium lipoic acid is a compound that bonds palladium to alpha lipoic acid. Bonding these two materials together is a patented technique. Bonding palladium to lipoic acid allows for dramatically increased absorption of lipoic acid by the cell. It is thought to provide a means of protecting the electrical potential of the cell thereby helping to ensure that it stays healthy, and helping weakened cells restore to health. There is no other commercially available with this unique palladium lipoic complex.
How does palladium work within the body?
Palladium lipoic acid acts in a similar way to cobalt found in Vitamin B-12, cyanocobalamin. The palladium is bonded to the palladium lipoic acid molecule found in Poly-MVA® for Pets. Palladium is a transport mechanism to enhance the uptake of lipoic acid, while it is also thought to effect the electrical potential of the cell by shuttling electrons from the cell membrane to the nucleus and the mitochondria. The palladium lipoic complex contained in Poly-MVA® for Pets provides a significant portion of the unique action of the supplement, other vitamins, minerals and amino acids enhance the function of it, while contributing to the bodily system support.
Why do people give Poly-MVA® for Pets to their pets?
Poly-MVA for Pets is useful to pets whose bodies are under extreme stress and whose immune systems have been compromised. Pets affected by stress from age, disease or lack of proper nutrition can benefit from Poly-MVA® for Pets. Pet owners give their pets Poly-MVA® for Pets to reduce fatigue and nausea; or to increase stamina and appetite.
Does Poly-MVA® for Pets have antioxidant characteristics?
Poly-MVA® for Pets is an ideal oral antioxidant. By using Poly-MVA® for Pets, the structure and function of cells in your pet’s body are enhanced, helping to prevent breakdown of cellular function that contributes to different diseases. Poly-MVA for Pets is excellent supplement to support optimum health and decrease vulnerability to illness.
Should anything be avoided while on Poly-MVA® for Pets?
High-dose Vitamin C and other antioxidants at, or slightly above, their recommended daily allowance while using Poly-MVA® for Pets are not recommended. If your pet is taking high dose Vitamin C, we recommend waiting 6 hours before administering Poly-MVA® for Pets. Alpha lipoic acid should not be given with Poly-MVA® for Pets because it will compete with the palladium-bonded lipoic acid.
Guidelines for supplementing by weight:
- Under 25 lbs: 1/8 tsp
- 25-50 lbs: 1/4 tsp
- Over 50 lbs: 1/2 tsp
Conversion is 1 tsp = ~5 cc. Each 8 oz. bottle of Poly-MVA™ for Pets contains 236 liquid cc.
For pets with compromised immune systems dosage is to be increased gradually over 3-5 days to 1 cc per 5 pounds, twice a day. For extreme aggressive situations, follow the same gradual increase but double the dosage to 2 cc per 5 pounds, twice a day, until desired results are achieved. Please consult a qualified veterinarian.