Learn Why Paratrex® Is Defense Against Harmful Organisms!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Paratrex®?
- The top 5 reasons you need Paratrex®
- Shocking statistics about harmful organisms
- What are the health benefits of Paratrex®?
- What customers like most about Paratrex®
- Paratrex® is risk-free for you to try
- Why is Paratrex® the best product for harmful organism cleansing?
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Paratrex®?
- Tips for best results
- What are customers saying about Paratrex®?
What is Paratrex®?
Paratrex® is a comprehensive blend of all-natural ingredients formulated to promote the cleansing and detoxification of harmful organisms. Harmful organisms are everywhere and can be passed by people, pets, the environment, food, and water. They steal your nutrients and release toxic waste into your body. When you've been infiltrated and become a dumping ground for these critters, your health can suffer. Paratrex® can help cleanse your body of these unwanted invaders.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Paratrex®
1. Harmful Organisms Negatively Affect Your Health
Imagine if you opened the doors and windows to your home and let the wildlife enter and live, unchecked. How long would it take before a state of disaster would be declared? The inside of your body is the same way, harmful organisms release waste and weaken your immune system.
2. Harmful Organisms Rob Your Body of Nutrition
Harmful organisms are just like any other living organism -- they need nutrition to survive. When they've taken up residence in your body, that nutrition comes from you. Harmful organisms feed off your food and steal your nutrients.
3. Harmful Organism Infestation is Common
Contaminated food, water, air... nobody is immune to exposure from harmful organisms. In fact, you may be affected right now and not even know it. Indications can vary from none, to mild discomfort, to serious disease. If you experience abdominal discomfort, digestive issues or constipation, nausea, malaise, weakness, loose stools, or weight fluctuations it could be a big sign you're being affected by harmful organisms.
4. Paratrex® is Unparalleled Quality
You can buy a cheaper "harmful organism cleansing" supplement but you can't buy a better one. Do you really want to waste your money on a product made with low quality herbs that have unknown or questionable origin? Pesticide laced "herbs" from China are a real problem you don't have to worry about with Global Healing Center products. Choose Paratrex® and avoid the frustration of dealing with ineffective, junk supplements.
5. Paratrex® Supports Full Body Cleansing
Colon cleansing, liver cleansing, and chemical and toxic metal cleansing are all plans that offer incredible benefits, especially when performed semi-regularly and in succession. Harmful organism cleansing with Paratrex® is your next piece of the puzzle.
Shocking Statistics About Harmful Organisms
- Nine out of ten people are infested with harmful organisms.
- Pork, shellfish, and contaminated food are sources of exposure in America.
- Animals, including pets are more prone to infestation and can pass it to humans.
- An infestation may not be noticed for years, at which point your health has already suffered.
- Harmful organisms can even be spread during sexual activity.
What are the Health Benefits of Paratrex®?
- Promotes healthy, gentle detoxification.
- Turns your body into an environment that is hostile to harmful organisms.
- Ridding your body of harmful organisms frees the nutrients they've been stealing.
- Cleansing your body of harmful organisms can rejuvenate your energy levels!
- Formulated by a doctor and a team of leading natural health specialists!
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Paratrex®...
- "Paratrex did have a strong and immediate effect! After only a few days of taking Paratrex the syptoms that I was enduring in my digestive system were gone. I did not even have to use the entire bottle that I ordered. " ~Michael
- "I know the Paratrex is working! I use Paratrex everyday to ward off toxins and critters. I live in China so I worry about this a bit... Taking the Paratrex everyday keeps my intestinal tract healthy on a regular basis. I know the Paratrex is working because I have a lot less bloating and smoother stools. I also have a lot less smelly gas." ~Bridget
- "Paratrex is a great product! Just wanted to let you know that Paratrex is a great product. I did the harmful organism cleanse after colon and liver cleanse and felt good afterwards. I lost several pounds and it seems that I eliminated a lot of toxin/waste from my body. I will do the entire cleanse again." ~Mark
Why Paratrex® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of Paratrex®.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Paratrex® the Best Product for Harmful Organism Cleansing?
- Only Paratrex® contains organic and wildcrafted ingredients that are tried and tested.
- Paratrex® works by creating an environment within your body that is not welcoming to harmful organisms.
- Paratrex® is an ultra absorbable, Spagyrex® formula.
- Paratrex® does NOT contain artificial ingredients, fillers, or dangerous ingredients.
- Gentle liquid formula tastes great!
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Paratrex®?
1. How does my body become infested with harmful organisms? Harmful organism exposure is often attributed to environmental factors and may include undercooked meat, fish or poultry, contaminated water, poor hygiene, contact with feces or soil, pets, and unwashed fruits and vegetables.
2. Why is Paratrex® effective? Paratrex® is made from a proprietary blend of premium herbs of the highest quality. The formulation in Paratrex® supports natural detoxification by creating an environment within your body that is not welcoming to harmful organisms.
3. Is Paratrex® a total cleanse? Paratrex® is effective but for the complete harmful organism cleanse protocol, please view the instructions for the harmful organism cleanse kit.
Additional Tips for Best Results...
- Keep your body in an alkaline state, avoid acidic foods like sugar, dairy, wheat, meat, fish, and poultry.
- Thoroughly wash all raw organic fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of purified water.
- Water from streams or lakes may be high risk. When camping, boil your water to kill harmful organisms.
- Cook meat according to guidelines to kill harmful organisms and their eggs.
- Use a quality probiotic supplement to promote healthy probiotic colonies in your digestive tract.
- Organic oregano oil is toxic to harmful organisms and may provide additional defense.
Still Not Sure if Paratrex® Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Life saver! After the three week treatment I always feel relieved for a long time. The last time I used it was more than six months ago when I did the three weeks, took a break and did a maintenance treatment again." ~Oueder
- "The most relief! During the past two years I had experienced severe abdominal pain and bloating. I tried many things, even colonics. What gave me the most relief was taking Paratrex." ~Mrs. Carver
- "Got great results! I used the Paratrex in combination with the Oxy-Powder and got great results." ~Cheryl
Get Started Today and Cleanse Your Body With Paratrex®!
Please note the above label is from the 2 oz. bottle of Paratrex®
- Organic Black Walnut from Green Hull (Juglans Nigra)
Black walnut hull is of the most potent herbs for removing harmful organisms from the intestinal tract. The high tannin content of the green hull is primarily responsible for this effect. Other constituents such as juglandin, juglone, and juglandic acid are also involved in the purging process. Research suggests black walnut can oxygenate the blood to create a hostile environment to harmful organisms. The green husk also contains organic iodine, which assists the cleansing of harmful organisms.
- Organic wormwood (leaf/stem)
Wormwood has been used as an intestinal cleansing herb as far back as 1600BC. Wormwood creates an extremely hostile environment for harmful organisms in your intestinal tract and promotes healthy digestion by increasing liver and gallbladder secretions.
- Organically Certified Wormwood Leaf/Stem (Artemisia absinthium)
Derived from the seeds and other above ground parts of wormseed and an excellent ingredient for promoting a healthy intestinal environment. Before being popularized by the medical establishment in America during the 19th century, American Wormseed was used by Native Americans to support digestive health. Wormseed is also said to help remove intestinal irritants that cause spasms within the colon wall. Wormseed contains up to 90% ascaridol - an ingredient found to be useful for discouraging intestinal invaders.
- Wildcrafted Quassia Bark (Quassia amara)
The Quassia grows naturally throughout South America and has a particular interesting quality -- no bugs or insects ever bother it. The resin contains a compound known as quasi, which naturally repels insects.
- Organic Neem Leaf
Used by Ayurvedic healers for over 5,000 years as a tonic to promote overall health. The bark, seeds, and leaf of the neem tree contain bioactive constituents that are capable of fighting several types of harmful organisms.
- Organic clove (bud)
Clove Bud is considered one of the best herbs for killing eggs from harmful organisms and it also discourages fungus.
- Organic Gentian Root
Used in European and Eastern herbal medicine for over 3,000 years. It supports detoxification by promoting overall digestive health and helps the liver purify the blood.
- Fulvic Acid
Derived from Humic substances, Fulvic acid is the natural byproduct of billions of microbial organisms found in special soil. Fulvic acid has properties that make it very beneficial to the detoxification process. It can bind with toxins and transport them out of the body. Fulvic acid increases cell wall permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins from the cells. This also means that your cells can more readily use beneficial nutrients.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 1 serving, approximately 2 droppers, in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon before meals.
The Complete Harmful Organism Cleanse
For the complete harmful organism cleanse, please view the instructions for the Harmful Organism Cleanse Kit.
- The Health Effects of Harmful Organisms
- What Harmful Organisms Live in Your Body?
- The Top 5 Herbs for Harmful Organism Cleansing
- The Benefits of Simarouba amara for Harmful Organism Cleansing
- The Harmful Organism Cleansing Benefits of Black Walnut Hull
- Harmful Organism Cleansing: The Health Benefits of Anamu
- The Harmful Organism Cleansing Benefits of Pau D’Arco
- 10 Causes of Bad Breath
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Brazilian Pepper Tree
- The Health Benefits of Cloves
- The Health Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing with Jatoba
- Oregano Oil Health Benefits
- 10 Uses for Organic Oregano Oil
- Fighting Fungus: Cleansing With Anise Seed
Frequently Asked Questions About Paratrex®
- How common are harmful organisms?
- How does Paratrex® work?
- How long should I use Paratrex®?
- Should I take Oxy-Powder® while taking Paratrex®?
- What diet should I follow while taking Paratrex®?
- Can I mix Paratrex® with a beverage?
- What if I miss a serving?
- Can I give Paratrex® to my children?
- Can I give Paratrex® to my pet?
How common are harmful organisms?
Harmful organisms are everywhere. They can enter the body through undercooked meat, contaminated water, poor hygiene, unwashed fruits and vegetables, pets, even walking around barefoot. Whether they know it or not, it's estimated 90% of the population has some form of harmful organism lurking in their bodies! Stealing nutrients and releasing waste into your body, the health consequences of harmful organism infestation can be severe. If you suffer from any of the following, you should consider cleansing your body of harmful organisms.
- Foggy memory
- Food cravings
- Anal itching
- Sleep difficulty
- Tiny red abrasions
- Unpleasant mood
How does Paratrex® work?
Paratrex® is a comprehensive blend of all-natural, wildcrafted herbs traditionally used and appreciated for harmful organism cleansing. It kicks the harmful organisms out of your system by establishing an internal physical environment that is hostile and unwelcoming.
How long should I use Paratrex®?
Because the life cycle of many harmful organisms is six weeks, cleansing with Paratrex® for a full six week cycle is recommended.
Should I take Oxy-Powder® while taking Paratrex®?
Although it's not a requirement, supplementing with a maintenance serving of Oxy-Powder® 2-3 times per week can help the body purge harmful organisms as they die, as well as the toxins they release.
What diet should I follow while taking Paratrex®?
While cleansing with Paratrex®, we recommend following the body cleansing diet.
Can I mix Paratrex® with a beverage?
Paratrex® is meant to be taken directly but if you prefer a more diluted flavor, mix it with 8 ounces of purified water.
What if I miss a serving?
If you miss a serving, take it with your next meal and continue as directed.
Can I give Paratrex® to my children?
Paratrex® hasn't been tested for children but we've received reports of encouraging experiences. We suggest speaking with your natural health advisor to determine the needs of your child. As a starting point, consider a six week schedule with a daily serving of 1 dropper.
Can I give Paratrex® to my pet?
Paratrex® hasn't been tested for pets but we've received reports from customers who've had encouraging experiences. We suggest speaking with your veterinarian to determine the needs of your pet. As a starting point, consider a six week schedule with a daily serving of 10 drops for every five pounds your pet weighs. Paratrex® can be given by mouth or in your pets' food.