What are Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridges?
Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridges for the Wellness Kitchen S III filtration unit are the ultimate water filtration and enhancement system. The Wellness Kitchen S III was developed by Wellness Filter in 2004 and offers industry leading filtration performance.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridges
The strength of the Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridge lies in the cartridge media, which contains:
A proprietary media used in all Wellness Filters®. The Kitazato Medical School of Public Health in Tokyo, found that it greatly inhibits the growth of fungus and bacteria. This mineral also removes iron, cadmium, and other harmful substances.
Approved by the Japanese Government’s Ministry of Health, Drug Approval Division. The stone is approved for medical use in water filters for bathing and drinking. The Bakuhan mineral adjusts the water to a stable alkaline pH, increases dissolved oxygen, removes harmful substances and enhances the taste of the water. Also removes lead, mercury, and chromium.
3. Granulated Activated Carbon
Made from coconut shell carbon, removes chlorine, chlorinated hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, odors and tastes.
4. Magnet and Magnetite Stone
Creates magnetic field in filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. Lowers surface tension and increases solubility and absorptivity.
5. Far-Infrared Ceramic
Produces hydroxyl ions and hydrogen ions to neutralize free radicals.
What are the Benefits of Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridge Filtration?
- Ultra easy and convenient system.
- Removes many toxic metals and chemicals.
- Imparts antioxidant effect into the water.
- Supports nutrient absorption and detoxification.
- Filters 1000 gallons!
What are the Top Questions People Ask About Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridges?
1. When should I replace the Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridge? Cartridges last about one year, or 1,000 gallons. The digital flow-meter included with the unit will tell you how much life remains on the cartridges.
2. What are the Kitchen S-III Specifications?
|Filtration Media:||1 and 5 micron carbon block|
|Average Flow Rate:||0.5 gallons per minute|
|Pressure Range:||40 - 100 psi|
|Rated Cartridge Life:||1 Year or 1,000 gallons|
|Operating Temperature:||40 F - 100 F|
|Cartridge Dimensions and Weight:||2" D x 11.5" H | 9 oz Each|
Don't Delay, Replace Your Used Wellness Kitchen S III Cartridge Today!
- Alert! Research Links Fluoridated Water to ADHD
- 3 Health Benefits of Distilled Water
- Water and Weight Loss
- Toxic Chemical: The Health Dangers of Chlorine
- Are There Drugs in Our Water Supply?
- The Health Dangers of Arsenic Toxicity
- The Dangers of Fluoride
- Toxic Metal: The Health Dangers of Lead
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Lead Poisoning
- The Dangers of Mercury
- 10 Shocking Facts about Mercury Amalgam
- The Life and Secrets of Water
- 12 Toxins In Your Drinking Water
- How Does a Water Purifier Work
- Water: The Foundation of a Healthy Body
Documents for the Kitchen S III Cartridges
Frequently Asked Questions About the Kitchen S-III Unit and Filters
- How long should the Kitchen S-III last?
- How do I sanitize the unit?
- How can I tell the difference between pre and post filter cartridges?
- How should the cartridge be installed?
- My LCD display stopped working, what should I do?
- Why is my leak controller beeping?
How long should the Kitchen S-III last?
The plastic components in the Kitchen S-III were stress tested to 10,000 cycles; roughly the equivalent of a 10 year life span. After that, there is greater potential for leaks or failure if the unit is installed under your sink. Accordingly, replace your unit after 10 years or connect above the sink where the risk is significantly lower.
How do I sanitize the unit?
Sanitize your system every 2-3 years or if it's been over 18 months since the cartridge was replaced. This should be done before installing new filters.
- Remove Pre and Post cartridge housing caps (leave the Booster housing cap alone). Remove the old Pre and Post filter cartridges.
- Wipe the inside of the Pre and Post cartridge housings and caps with a clean damp cloth. A mild soap can be used.
- Fill the filter cartridge housings half way with household hydrogen peroxide.
- Replace Pre and Post housing caps and turn filtered water faucet on for 10 seconds or until water starts to leave the unit.
- Turn the water off and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Turn the water on and flush system for 5 minutes with low flow cold water.
- Remove Pre and Post housing caps and drain excess water.
- Install new Pre and Post filter cartridges and replace Pre and Post housing caps.
- Flush system for 5 minutes.
How can I tell the difference between pre and post filter cartridges?
There is a code with a series of numbers and letters engraved on the sidewall of the white plastic cap with the black o-rings on each cartridge. The Post-Filter cartridge will have the sequence 2793 in it and the Pre-Filter cartridge will have the sequence 2882 in it.
How should the cartridge be installed?
If you turn your Kitchen S-III unit upside-down, you will see 3 white plastic caps that are connected together by a plastic base plate. If you look closely at the base plate you will see PREFILTER and POSTFILTER labels engraved with arrows pointing towards the proper cap.
My LCD display stopped working, what should I do?
The LCD Display is an accessory that counts the days and gallons used since the last reset. Unfortunately, it often malfunctions from water damage during the cartridge change process. For this reason, customers should carefully replace their cartridges once a year and remove the batteries from the unit if the LCD Display is not functioning. The display is only a counter and does not indicate system performance.
Why is my leak controller beeping?
The leak controller uses audible warnings to indicate a leak, low batteries, a regular maintenance check, or end of life of the leak control device. Check the Leak Controller Instructions when troubleshooting. A functional leak controller is highly recommended for the Kitchen S-III because of the moderate leak risk with the system. Contact the manufacturer to order a replacement leak controller.