Parfait Visage® Was Featured on NaturalNews.com!
"Parfait Visage means 'Perfect Face' in French. And this is what this product helps you to achieve. After using this face cream,
I am convinced that this is the most effective facial
moisturizer I have come across and is now a regular
part of my skin care routine."
What is Parfait Visage®?
Parfait Visage® is a 100% natural and organic, ultra-premium skin care product! French for "Perfect Face,” Parfait Visage® combines European technology with the latest anti-aging ingredients to naturally restore skin to a fresh, radiant firmness. Don’t age gracefully, experience cellular regeneration and youthful skin!
What are the Benefits of Parfait Visage®?
- The regenerative formula in Parfait Visage® rejuvenates the skin!
- Penetrates and moisturizes 7 layers deep in the skin
- Helps minimize wrinkles
- Enhances new cell growth at 6-8 times the normal rate
- Stimulates new healthy tissue
- Helps break down and dissolve acne
- Helps remove cellulite around the thighs
- Provides vitamins, minerals and nutrients to the skin cells
Why Parfait Visage® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of Parfait Visage®.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Parfait Visage® the Best Skin Care Product Available?
- Parfait Visage® is made fresh every month with natural state and cold-pressed oils. NO refined, hydrogenated or bleached oils
- Does NOT contain toxic chemical stabilizers, emulsifiers or preservatives
- Produced with a cold blending process to reduce any possible heat damage
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Parfait Visage®?
1. Is Parfait Visage® for all skin types? Parfait Visage® is formulated to on all skin types: normal, dry, oily, and sensitive, and can be used in conjunction with your regular skin care regime.
2. How quickly will I see results? Everyone's skin regenerates at a different rate, allow at least 30 days to see outward signs of improvement.
3. I'm not exposed to the sun that much, could it really be affecting me? Overexposure does not necessarily mean sunbathing or sunburn, approximately 70% percent of sun damage takes place during everyday activities such as driving or short walks outside. Ultraviolet-A (UVA) rays are present year round, and the effects of sun exposure are cumulative, happening over years. Sun exposure dries the skin and leads to free radical damage. Signs of age are actually signs of overexposure.
Here Are Some Tips From Our Customers on Using Parfait Visage®
- Use Parfait Visage® daily.
- Avoid harsh soaps and solid cleansing creams. Instead, use natural oils such as avocado oil instead to remove dirt and old makeup.
- Limit use of cosmetics to natural, non-toxic products. Do not share your cosmetics, and replace them every three months.
- Always apply a non-toxic sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 to exposed skin, especially your face.
Still Not Sure if Parfait Visage® Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "My face has a youthful glow to it now!! This stuff works! Just wanted to let you know that I have been using the Parfait Visage for about 3 weeks and I have really noticed a difference. I can't quite explain it but I believe it has evened out my skin tone and has given me a younger appearance. My face has a youthful glow to it now!! This stuff works! ~Donna L., La Porte, TX
- "Nowhere I found a cream made of such quality ingredients. The Parfait Visage® cream is the only cream I have been able to use as a moisturizer. It also helps the rashes on my skin. It is such a good cream that it is my third cream I buy. Nowhere I found a cream made of such quality ingredients. Thank you very much, ~Christine
Get Started Today & Discover How Parfait Visage® Can Boost Your Skin's
Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
Wonderful for hydration
This is a very nice creme. It is not heavy or greasy, yet it is incredibly moisturizing. It has a faint, natural smell that I do not find unpleasant. (I don't like perfume-y products in general.) I am 34 years old, and I am starting to develop crows' feet and lines on my forehead. I want to nip that in the bud, and I liked the idea of a natural creme that doesn't contain a lot of unnecessary junk.
I have not noticed any miracles as far as my developing wrinkles go. However, I did notice that within two or three days of using the creme (I have used it religiously every night for three months now) my face felt softer and better hydrated. My skin is on the dry side in general, and I sometimes peel next to my nose and along my hairline. I still find that a tiny dab of coconut oil on those flaky spots works the best for those specific areas.
I am prone to adult-onset acne. I don't think this creme had any affect, positive or negative, on my acne. This is a good thing, because many moisturizers cause me to break out. It would have been nice if it had helped clear up my skin, but I think that would take a miracle.
I keep this creme in the refrigerator in order to prolong its shelf life. I have been using it sparingly for three months now, and I think there's enough in there for at least another month.
The only negative aspect of this creme is its cost. I realize that high-quality natural products are expensive to produce and I do not expect them to be cheap. But no matter how you slice it, $60 is steep for any type of beauty product. (At least in my opinion.)
I will buy this creme again.
Love, Love, Love this face cream
I have very sensitive, reactive skin and at age 60 have tried many, many face creams with terrible results! Parfait Visage is wonderful for my sensitive skin, no fragrance and all natural. I also have rosacea and this cream keeps it under control. I also use E3 light creme and aqua spirit, all three keep my skin very clear and hydrated. I hope GHC keeps the parfait visage at the special price, at that price I will continue to reorder.
This is the second jar of parfait visage that i have purchased. I cannot rant enough about how good this cream is !! not only is it important to make sure that we do not saturate our bodies with chemicals, this provides the chance to have an AMAZING lotion, that actually works.....did i mention i have extremely sensitive skin? I even got a bottle for my father ( who is not into skin care, yet loves how silky his skin feels after he puts this cream on). You do not feel any residue film , and your skin looks hydrated, healthy, and glowing. Really works wonders!
p.s: got burnt in the sun and I put the cream and the burning and painful sensation went away immediately. i do not usually write reviews, but I have definitely found my face moisturizer!!!
- Natural lotion base:
- Distilled water
- Vegetable palm stearic acid
A white, waxy fatty acid from coconut oils, used in cosmetic creams for its pearliness and firmness.
- Organic sweet almond oil
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
A natural emollient derived from vegetable oil, attracts moisture to the skin.
- Colloidal silver
A natural anti-microbial preservative.
- Vitamin A emulsified
Used for treatment of acne, soothing the skin, and increasing shelf life.
- Vitamin C synergized camu camu berry derived
A mild natural preservative, absorbed by the skin as a natural nutrient.
- Vitamin E mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Organic whole leaf aloe vera
- Organic hemp seed oil
- Vitamin E mixed (tocopherols and tocotrienols)
- Micro-collodial silver
- Organic New Zealand 10+ Manuka Honey
- Organic raw apple cider vinegar
- Essential oils:
- Organic blue chamomile oil
- Organic indian frankincense oil
- Tunisian neroli oil
- Rose oil
- Organic lavender oil
- Hungarian carrot seed oil
- Organic jasmine oil
Parfait Visage® does NOT contain chemical additives.
Apply a small amount of Parfait Visage® once or twice daily to your face and throat and massage with an upward circular motion. Parfait Visage® is formulated to work well on all types of skin and can be used with your regular skin care routine.
- Eat a well-balanced diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains, raw seeds, raw nuts, and legumes.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of distilled or purified water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar every day.
- Avoid saturated fats and animal fats.
- Avoid cigarettes, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Exercise regularly, it increases circulation which provides nourishment to your skin.
- Exercise your face. Sit in a chair and extend your jaw in an exaggerated chewing motion. Stretch the muscles under your chin and the front of your neck. Massage facial muscles daily.
- Keep away from contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with distilled water.