Our Oregano Oil Blend Was Featured on NaturalNews.com!
"This is a super potent form of oregano oil, which kills many harmful
organisms! I consider this to be one of the top oregano oil
products in the industry"
Learn How You Can Benefit From the Powerful Defensive Action of Organic Oregano Oil!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is oregano oil?
- The history and invention of our oregano oil
- The top 5 reasons you need oregano oil
- What are the benefits of oregano oil?
- What customers like about oregano oil
- Trying our oregano oil blend is risk free
- Why is this the best oregano oil available?
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about oregano oil?
- Tips for best results
- What are customers saying about this oregano oil blend?
What is Oregano Oil?
Global Healing Center's Oregano Oil is a premium, concentrated blend of organic oregano oil, organic peppermint, cayenne oil, and an organic virgin olive oil base! Dr. Group created this extremely potent oregano oil formula to surpass the purity, potency, and effectiveness of anything on the market and have a product he could confidently recommend.
The History and Invention of Our Oregano Oil
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
"I believe oregano oil is one of the greatest healing agents known to man and I've used it for years to enhance my own health and that of my patients. Because it's so effective, I wanted to create our own product that was organically sourced. Thus began a two year journey to develop the most advanced, vegetarian and vegan friendly oregano oil formula in the world. In looking for the best source of oregano, I found that oregano grown high atop the Turkish mountain area contained the highest levels of the active ingredient, carvacrol. Combining it with organic peppermint oil and 250,000 scoville heat units of capsicum (the active ingredient in cayenne) in an organic virgin olive oil base would produce a formula like no other. After much testing and many trial batches, we finalized a formula that provides optimal strength and effectiveness and are proud to offer it here."
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Oregano Oil
1. Defense Against Harmful Organisms
Oregano oil is known as nature's potent defender against unwanted invaders. It's potent stuff that nasty critters simply can't handle, oregano oil is very toxic to harmful organisms!
2. Strong Antioxidant
Antioxidants are defense against free radicals and oxidation -- the process by which your cells age and wear out. Oregano oil contains high levels of antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.
3. Supports Good Health
Taking oregano oil is no guarantee that you'll never get sick, but when you want to avoid what's going around, oregano oil can be an extra line of defense and provide support against common, seasonal ailments.
4. Digestive System Support
Oregano oil supports digestion by stimulating the flow of bile to your digestive organs. This can help you get more nutrition out of your food and enjoy a more consistent system.
5. Excellent Nutrition
As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and E, and zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, and niacin, oregano oil can be helpful in helping you meet your nutritional requirements.
What are the Benefits of Oregano Oil?
- Laboratory tested, proven effective at resisting harmful organisms!
- Supports digestive health!
- Energizes the immune system!
- Promotes joint and muscle flexibility!
- Strengthens respiratory health!
We Asked Our Customers What They Like About Our Oregano Oil Blend...
- "Awesome product! I use the product daily at least 2 times per day and it really helps with digestion and candida." ~ gadawg4life
- "Very powerful!! Oregano Oil's reputation over centuries speaks for itself. It powerfully assists you to obtain good health. Would not be without it." ~ Jeanne
- "Product has changed my life for good. I found this product by accident and it has changed my body health. I was having trouble digesting food and now I feel much better." ~ Bill
Why This Oregano Oil Blend is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the action of this Oregano Blend.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our…
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is this the Best Oregano Oil Available?
- 300% higher concentration of Carvacrol in the oregano oil (minimum of 80%)
- No artificial, chemical or toxic byproducts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains a cold-pressed laboratory grade formula of Wild Organic Mediterranean Oregano
- Contains essential minerals and vitamins
- Meets USDA National Organic Program standards (ECOCERT SA Organic Certification #1848TR0600z2e).
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Oregano Oil?
1. How does oregano oil work? Oil of oregano has a dual action in that its naturally toxic to harmful organisms and it's an immune booster. Oil of oregano has been laboratory tested and proven to be one of the most effective and safest known agents against harmful organisms.
2. Why is cayenne oil included in the formula? Cayenne pepper is added to this formula to support the circulatory system.
3. Can I take the oregano oil without using capsules? No, this blend contains capsaicin and will burn if swallowed. The included empty capsules are to be used with this potent oregano oil blend.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- This blend contains capsaicin (the hot stuff in peppers), add drops of oregano oil to the included capsules.
- Prepare capsules as needed, oregano oil will disintegrate vegetable glycerin capsules.
- Use oregano oil regularly to promote good health.
- Drink purified water and stay well hydrated when taking oregano oil.
Still Not Sure if Oregano Oil Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Oregano Oil blend a must for every home. Highly recommended for every home. Great way to stay away from the doctors for us." ~ Patricia
- "The best. I use it on a daily basis. I try to take it with each meal." ~ Marine3078
- "Powerful! This product delivers exactly what he says. It is unbelievably powerful and effective! Amazingly affordable!" ~ Gretchen
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Organic Oregano Oil!
- Organic Mediterranean Oregano Oil
Known as nature’s potent cleanser, organic Mediterranean oregano is toxic to harmful organisms and rich in many minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, and manganese as well as vitamins C and A (beta carotene) and niacin.
- Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
Olive oil contains many of the health benefits of olives, including antioxidants, monounsaturated fat, and good fatty acids.
- Organic Peppermint Oil
Although peppermint is often identified by its crisp, refreshing flavor, research shows that extracts of peppermint are resistant to fungus.
- Cayenne Oil (250,000 Scoville Heat Units)
Cayenne pepper has many, many health benefits. It's high in antioxidants, it's toxic to harmful organisms, and it helps to cleanse the body.
Shake bottle well. Place 6 drops in a vegetarian capsule. Take at beginning of meal, 2-3 times daily or as recommended by your physician. Do not consume directly as a liquid.
- Do not leave Oregano Oil in capsules for more than 5 minutes, the capsules may break down.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
- Do not expose to eyes.
- 8 Great Uses for Organic Oregano Oil
- Oregano Oil Health Benefits
- Using Oregano Oil for Common Problems
- 10 Uses for Organic Oregano Oil
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Organic Oregano Oil and Warts
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- 11 Natural Methods for Detoxing Your Body
- 10 Natural Remedies for Athletes Foot
- The Signs of Toenail Fungus: Do You know if your feet are infected?
Frequently Asked Questions About Oregano Oil
Will oregano oil cause heartburn?
If used as directed, taken after meals, it should not cause heartburn.