Learn How You Can Benefit From Organic Oregano Oil!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is oregano oil?
- The history and invention of our oregano oil
- The top 5 reasons you need oregano oil
- What are the benefits of oregano oil?
- What customers like about oregano oil
- Trying our oregano oil blend is risk free
- Why is this the best oregano oil available?
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about oregano oil?
- Tips for best results
- What are customers saying about this oregano oil blend?
What is Oregano Oil?
Global Healing Center's Oregano Oil is a premium, concentrated blend of organic oregano oil, organic peppermint, and cayenne oil in an organic, virgin olive oil base! Dr. Group created this extremely potent oregano oil formula to have a product he could recommend with confidence. This blend surpasses the purity, potency, and effectiveness of anything else on the market.
The History and Invention of Our Oregano Oil
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
"I believe oregano oil is one of the greatest healing agents known to man and I've used it for years to enhance my own health and that of my patients. Because it's so effective, I wanted to create our own product that was organically sourced. Thus began a two-year journey to develop the most advanced, vegetarian and vegan-friendly oregano oil formula in the world. In looking for the best source of oregano, I found that oregano grown high atop the Turkish mountain area contained the highest levels of the active ingredient, carvacrol. Combining it with organic peppermint oil and cayenne in an organic virgin olive oil base would produce a formula like no other. After extensive testing and many trial batches, we finalized a strong and effective formula we're proud to offer."
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Oregano Oil
1. Defense Against Harmful Organisms
Oregano oil is known as nature's potent defender against unwanted invaders. It's strong stuff that nasty critters simply can't handle!
2. Strong Antioxidant
Oregano oil contains high levels of antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.
3. Supports Good Health
Oregano oil is no guarantee you'll never get sick, but it can be an extra line of defense when you want to feel good.
4. Digestive System Support
Oregano oil supports digestion, this can help you get more nutrition out of your food and enjoy consistent digestive health.
5. Excellent Nutrition
As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and E, zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, and niacin, oregano oil can be helpful for meeting your nutritional requirements.
What are the Benefits of Oregano Oil?
- Laboratory tested, proven effective at resisting harmful organisms!
- Supports digestive health!
- Energizes the immune system!
- Promotes joint and muscle flexibility!
- Supports respiratory health!
We Asked Our Customers What They Like About Our Oregano Oil Blend...
- "Awesome product! I use the product daily at least 2 times per day and it really helps with digestion and candida." † ~ gadawg4life
- "Very powerful!! Oregano Oil's reputation over centuries speaks for itself. It powerfully assists you to obtain good health. Would not be without it." † ~ Jeanne
- "Product has changed my life for good. I found this product by accident and it has changed my body health. I was having trouble digesting food and now I feel much better." † ~ Bill
Why This Oregano Oil Blend is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the action of this Oregano Blend.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our…
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is this the Best Oregano Oil Available?
- 300% higher concentration of Carvacrol (minimum of 80%)
- No artificial, chemical or toxic byproducts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Produced with wild, organic, Mediterranean oregano
- Offers essential minerals and vitamins
- Meets USDA National Organic Program standards (ECOCERT SA Organic Certification #1848TR0600z2e)
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Oregano Oil?
1. How does oregano oil work? Oil of oregano has a dual action in that its naturally toxic to harmful organisms and it's an immune booster.
2. Why is cayenne oil included in the formula? Cayenne pepper is added to this formula to support the circulatory system.
3. Can I take the oregano oil without using capsules? No, this blend contains capsaicin and will be uncomfortable if swallowed. Empty vegetarian capsules are included with this product.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- This blend contains capsaicin (the hot stuff in peppers), add drops of oregano oil to the included capsules.
- Prepare capsules as needed, oregano oil will disintegrate vegetable glycerin capsules.
- Use oregano oil regularly to promote good health.
- Drink purified water and stay well hydrated when taking oregano oil.
Still Not Sure if Oregano Oil Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Oregano Oil blend a must for every home. Highly recommended for every home. Great way to stay away from the doctors for us." † ~ Patricia
- "The best. I use it on a daily basis. I try to take it with each meal." † ~ Marine3078
- "Powerful! This product delivers exactly what he says. It is unbelievably powerful and effective! Amazingly affordable!" † ~ Gretchen
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Organic Oregano Oil!
- Organic Mediterranean Oregano Oil
Known as nature’s potent cleanser, organic Mediterranean oregano is toxic to harmful organisms and rich in many minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, and manganese as well as vitamins C and A (beta carotene) and niacin.
- Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
Olive oil contains many of the health benefits of olives, including antioxidants, monounsaturated fat, and good fatty acids.
- Organic Peppermint Oil
Although peppermint is often identified by its crisp, refreshing flavor, research shows that extracts of peppermint are resistant to fungus.
- Cayenne Oil (250,000 Scoville Heat Units)
Cayenne pepper has many, many health benefits. It's high in antioxidants, it's toxic to harmful organisms, and it helps to cleanse the body.
Shake bottle well. Place 6 drops in a vegetarian capsule. Take at beginning of meal, 2-3 times daily or as recommended by your physician. Do not consume directly as a liquid.
- Do not leave Oregano Oil in capsules for more than 5 minutes, the capsules may break down.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
- Do not expose to eyes.
- 8 Great Uses for Organic Oregano Oil
- Oregano Oil Health Benefits
- Using Oregano Oil for Common Problems
- 10 Uses for Organic Oregano Oil
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Organic Oregano Oil and Warts
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- 11 Natural Methods for Detoxing Your Body
- 10 Natural Remedies for Athletes Foot
- The Signs of Toenail Fungus: Do You know if your feet are infected?
Frequently Asked Questions About Oregano Oil
Will oregano oil cause heartburn?
If used as directed, taken after meals, it should not cause heartburn.