Soothe Your Sore Muscles and Joints Today With NutraCool!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is NutraCool?
- A brief history of the invention of NutraCool
- What are the top 5 reasons you need NutraCool?
- What are the health benefits of NutraCool?
- What do customers like about NutraCool?
- NutraCool is risk-free to try
- Why is NutraCool the best product for stiffness and soreness?
What is NutraCool?
NutraCool is a uniquely formulated blend of 13 natural, hand-selected herbs and ingredients designed to provide maximum relief from sore muscles, sprains, and strains. This topical cream is safe, non-greasy, and contains no chemicals, artificial ingredients, fillers, or toxic substances. Millions of people around the world live in constant discomfort, don't be one of them!
A Brief History of the Invention of NutraCool
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
NutraCool is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted with modern equipment, production, and analysis.
- The history of NutraCool is based on unique absorption and energetic processes that Dr. Group invented during his research into discomfort, swelling, soreness and redness associated with damaged or traumatized tissue. He discovered that all injuries heal slowly when the body is contaminated with toxic residue that suppress its own internal self-healing mechanism. Toxins come from many sources, including air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, and radiation.
- After experimenting with patients who had been in car accidents, had sports injuries, swelling, or tissue damage arising from poor health conditions, Dr. Group embarked on a journey to create the most powerful herbal lotion on the market.
- Using a natural combination of herbs and homeopathic substances that been popular in ancient Ayurveda, American, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dr. Group created a formula that would stimulate the body's natural healing mechanism.
- Based on Dr. Group's research, Global Healing Center has created a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary processing technique that combines ancient and current technologies. Across the world, NutraCool is recommended by doctors as a natural, non-toxic solution to the irritation, swelling, redness and soreness associated with acute or chronic injury.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need NutraCool?
- The active ingredients work together to soothe sore muscles.
- Great for controlling discomfort between massages or chiropractor visits.
- Contains menthol to provide cooling relief, no narcotics or harmful ingredients.
- Safe to use every day.
- May help with:
- Stiff joints
- Sore back
- Muscle strains
- Sore feet
- Neck aches
- Knee tenderness
- Hip discomfort
What are the Health Benefits of NutraCool?
- Penetrates deep to target discomfort and muscle tension.
- Supports normal range of motion.
- Safe and effective for children, the elderly, and all skin types.
- Lightweight, non-greasy, non-oily, won't stain.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Best About NutraCool
- "Fantastic! This is an amazing product. I have tried every single similar product in the market, prescription strength and over the counter. I always go back to NutraCool, it is THAT good!" † ~ Sofia
- "Amazing! This has always worked great for me. I've never felt any side effects whatsoever and the product did exactly what it's meant to." † ~ Bathory0003
- "Works great! Used to use a cream from a big box store, it worked okay but was greasy and smelled like my grandmother. NutraCool isn't greasy and won't make you smell funny. Can't go wrong with this one!" † ~ NB
NutraCool is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the muscle soothing results of NutraCool.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is NutraCool the Best Product for Stiffness and Soreness?
- Only NutraCool contains a chemical-free blend of soothing herbs and a natural lotion base.
- Doctor developed and recommended!
- Small batches are made fresh under extreme care.
- Does not smell like medicine or a 19th century liniment!
- GMO free, never tested on animals, and it's made in the USA!
Get Started Today and Discover How NutraCool Can Soothe Your
Sore Muscles... Or Your Money Back!!
- Natural Lotion Base:
Helps stimulate circulation while soothing over-worked muscles and joints.
Referred to as “nature’s anesthesia” because of its ability to produce the comforting sensation of warmth.
- Aloe Vera Extract
A refined form of aloe with the ability to penetrate deep to soothe tender muscles, nerves, and joints, and also moisturize the skin.
This herb helps bring warm, soothing relief to sensitive muscles, tissues, and joints. It has been widely used as a buffer against sore, aching areas within the body.
Carbomer is a natural compound used as an emulsifier, helping to maintain the emulsification of aqueous nutritive solutions.
- Decyl Polyglucose
As a surfactant, decyl polyglucose aids in reducing surface tension and also aids in the emulsification of aqueous compounds. Unlike other surfactants in many personal care products, decyl polyglucose represents no health or environmental hazards as according to the Environmental Working Group.
- Deionized Water
Minerals are removed and purification takes place during the process of deionization. Deionized water is primarily a solvent and used as a carrier of beneficial compounds and raw materials.
- Grape-fruit Seed Extract
An antioxidant-rich ingredient, grapefruit seed extract provides an immense amount of protection to skin health. Grapefruit seed extract has also been shown to support skin’s defenses against harmful organisms.
- Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract contains antioxidants and polyphenols to help soothe red, swollen tissue.
- Orange Peel Extract
Extracted from the rind of fresh oranges, orange peel extract provides an excellent natural aroma to the skin.
- Queen of the Prairie Extract
Extracted from the Queen of the Prairie herbaceous flower, this ingredient contains antioxidant activity via its polyphenolic compounds.
- Rose water
High in antioxidants and cooling to the touch, rose water provides essential skin support.
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
This preservative helps to retain the natural luster, body, and shelf-life without compromising quality or efficacy.
- Vegetable Glycerin
A natural emollient derived from vegetable oil; attracts moisture to the skin.
- Witch Hazel
Witch hazel helps to sooth irritated or troubled skin and may act as a natural cleanser. In addition, witch hazel is high in antioxidants, offering valuable compounds necessary for the protection of skin.
- Yucca Extract
It is believed that yucca contains natural compounds that soothe and calm troubled, irritated skin.
- Micro-Colloidal Sliver
Our exclusive formula, Silver Fuzion®, combines 99.999% pure microscopic silver particles with carbon-filtered distilled water.
This special super-pure grade of MSM quickly penetrates the skin and helps promote a natural barrier against nerve transmissions of discomfort. MSM (organic sulfur) is vital in forming collagen and nourishing tissues and joint cartilage.
- 200x Organic Aloe Vera Extract
Organic leaf aloe vera extract is often used topically to help soothe damaged skin. It’s high in antioxidants and compounds that support healthy skin.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
A fantastic source of organic compounds believed to soothe muscles and joints while promoting optimum circulation.
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
A potent antioxidant, vitamin E hunts down and neutralizes aging free radicals in the skin and throughout the body. Used topically, vitamin E may act as a skin supporter against UV radiation, pollution, and other dangerous compounds.
- Organic Wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil
The powerful astringent properties in our wild Mediterranean oil act as a potent defense against organisms and also inhibit joint and muscle tenderness.
- Essential Oils:
- Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil has been shown to combat microbes when applied topically to the skin. It also acts as a natural liniment agent, helping to support tired or sore muscles.
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
Works wonders when massaged into sore muscles and joints.
- Wildcrafted St. Johns Wort Oil
Aids the body’s support response to over-worked muscles, spinal strain, and stiff joints.
- Organic Lavender
Wonderfulsmelling oil helps promote mental calmness and soothes skin.
- Organic Blue Chamomile
Also known as German chamomile, blue chamomile has calming properties for the skin. It may help reduce redness and provide antioxidant protection.
Shake bottle well before each use. For natural and refreshing pain relief, apply clean skin several times a day or as desired. For best results keep refrigerated to preserve natural ingredients.
- Tips for Supporting Sore Muscles and Joints
- The Health Benefits of Essential Oils
- What Is Capsaicin? 9 Topical Uses and Benefits
- 8 Great Uses for Oregano Oil
- Benefits of Aloe Vera
- What Is Witch Hazel?
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- What Is MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)?
- Why Is Vitamin E Important to Your Health?
- Rose Water Health Benefits, History, and Uses