What are Goji Berries?
The goji berry, or wolfberry, has been recognized as one of the most nutrient-rich foods for thousands of years. Truly a superfood, the health benefits of the goji berry have been enjoyed for over 2,000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine. A handful of goji berries can provide a superfruit boost to oatmeal, cookies, trail mix and more. Goji berries are high in antioxidants, contain over 20 vitamins and minerals, and are a great source of protein.
What are the Health Benefits of Goji Berries?
Navitas Naturals Goji Berries provide carbohydrates, protein, healthy fats and soluble fiber. Additionally, these little nutrient bombs contain 18 amino acids, antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamins A, C, and E, and over 20 trace minerals and vitamins. Goji berries contain more vitamin C than oranges, more beta-carotene than carrots, and more iron than soybeans and spinach!
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Goji Berries...
- "Tasty berries! These supposedly have some of the highest levels of antioxidants of any food, which is why I bought them. But I really like the taste too. It's not too far off from a cross between a tomato and a strawberry, but a very little bit bitter at times." ~AJ Krusz
- "Definitely, one of my favorite foods! Having consumed Himalania Goji Berries for over one year, the Navitas Naturals Goji Berry is a great addition to the exotic food market. I love the fact that they're raw, vegan, sun-dried, and free of chemicals and pesticides!" ~E. Gomez
- "Live Healthy! I put the Goji berries into my hot steel cut oat cereal to soften them a little bit. The knowledge of having something totally unprocessed makes it even more appealing. If you never had them, they taste like a combination of raisins and cranberries." ~Jutta Fittinghoff
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Navitas Goji Berries?
1. What do goji berries taste like? Navitas Naturals Goji Berries have a pleasant, chewy texture and a unique flavor reminiscent of dried cherry, raisin and cranberry. Perfect for snacking straight out of the bag or added to oatmeal, cookies, cereal or trail mix; they can also be soaked in water to create a nutritious tea.
2. Where do goji berries come from? In the lush, fertile valleys of the Ningxia Province in China grows the thorny, bushy Lycium barbarum plant. Its flowers blossom into delicate small orange-red berries that ripen during the summer months. It is then that they are harvested by hand and gently dehydrated for maximum nutrient preservation.
3. What role do goji berries have in Traditional Chinese Medicine? The power and value of the goji berry has been passed down through centuries by a legend from China’s Tang Dynasty. The legend tells of a Buddhist temple that built a reputation as a fountain of youth. Villagers who drank from the fountain had radiant health, bright complexions and rich dark hair even into older age. This fountain had thick goji vines growing all over the walls, where berries would fall into the well and sweeten and infuse the water with the health powers of the fruit.
In TCM, Goji berries are believed to boost immune function, improve eyesight, balance hormonal systems and protect cells from free-radical damage. According to legend, monks in the Himalayan Mountains steeped goji berries in hot water to help aid meditation, and to obtain greater health, vitality, longevity, energy and stamina. It is important to reiterate that goji berries are a healthy food, not a miracle drug and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Still Not Sure if Navitas Goji Berries Are For You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Navitas Goji Berries are the best ones! Best flavor, best price." ~Christine, Santa Monica, CA
- "I love these goji berries! You can add them to cereal, cookies, yogurt or just eat them by the handful. Great price and product. ~Meghan, Stratton, ME
- "Thumbs up! I have ordered these berries many times. Allthough they do not taste like any chocolate or any Hersheys bar, they are very nutritious and keep me energized. I have already ordered atleast 30 packs. I would recommend them for anyone. ~RS Janjua
Get Started Today & Discover How Navitas Organic Goji Berries Can Boost Your Health and Wellness!!
- Certified organic goji berries (lycium barbarum)
- Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Refrigeration not required.