I recently sat down with Peggy Sue Skipper from ‘The New Era Times‘ to discuss the importance of living a green life and having a clean and green body. This turned out to be quite a conversation, and you can read it here .
Here’s a short excerpt from the interview:
Learn to “live green” by following these health improving eco-tips:
1. Cleanse your internal environment (your body)
- Eat only organic foods and drink purified water
- Take natural supplements instead of pharmaceutical drugs
- Cleanse your colon and receive chiropractic adjustments on a regular basis instead of waiting for illness to strike
- Perform liver/gallbladder, heavy metal, and parasite cleanses
2. Cleanse your external environment (home and workplace)
- Use high quality air purifiers to reduce mold, mildew, dust mites, and other airborne toxins
- Use a multi-stage water-filtration system to reduce heavy metals, industrial waste and chemicals (chlorine, fluoride, etc.), and other waterborne toxins
- Replace all household cleaning products with organic products
3. Combine your efforts with that of friends, family, and coworkers
- Introduce a “green campaign” to your workplace, neighborhood, school, etc.
- Teach the next generation to value and preserve natural resources by reducing, reusing, and recycling
- Lead by example—live green every day!
Let me know your feedback below!
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DABFM