The World Research Foundation (www.wrf.org) provides comprehensive information on allopathic and alternative medicine techniques. Much of the information they release has been suppressed and is very difficult to find. Now, with the power of technology, they are releasing a mountain of valuable information that has been suppressed, silenced, or lost so that it may again be spread and utilized by the natural medicine community. Much of the information and techniques featured on their website are not available anywhere else,
It is an Honor for Global Healing Center to release this valuable health information to the public through a new blog series called Natural Medicine Secrets Revealed. I highly recommend exploring the information and spreading it far and wide.
What is the Calligaris Method
Born on October 29, 1876 and thought to be a natural clairvoyant, Giuseppe Calligaris was an Italian neurologist who discovered a grid of lines and points on the skin similar to reflexology. Zone therapy, as it was described, includes emotional, psychic and organ reflexes. It was not the nervous system, vascular system or acupuncture meridian systems that he found or was duplicating. But an entirely different system that overlapped other systems. Everything existing outwardly throughout the universe was mirrored within and upon our human body. Along the reflex lines, Calligaris discovered thousands of small skin areas, called plaques. During his lectures, Calligaris would demonstrate how stimulation of these points, repeatedly and on different subjects, allowed them to receive a television-like view of the universe, and they were able to describe objects outside of view.
How the Calligaris Method Works
Find an approximate location on the body and mark the corresponding zone line with a pen. In the approximate location, lightly rub a cold metal object such as a spoon across the zone line or lightly tap with a small metal hammer. A light electric current can also be used. You will have located the plaque when you notice a distinct sensation of coolness, mark this. It may be necessary to periodically cool the metal device, cold water works well.
Take a metal cylinder of the specified diameter and move it lightly in a fast circular motion on the marked spot. The cylinder must be smooth and have clean, slightly rounded edges. It should touch the skin but not dent it. The amplitude of the rotary motion should be only a fraction of a millimeter. Slightly faster results can be had by using a Faraday brush to provide a weak electric current.
After five to 30 minutes the plaque is sensitized and the tested person should experience several sensory reflexes. The sensations may be light and the person being tested should be told what to look for. There are typically three reactions, although it’s not uncommon to only experience two. After experiencing one or two sensations, keep the cylinder still, but continue to hold it very lightly on the plaque and cover the eyes of the tested person with a black cloth. Within 5-15 minutes, the target sensation should emerge. The more the method is performed, the quicker the sensations will appear. Do know that occasionally, for unknown reasons, the plaques do not respond.
Using the thumb and index finger, press the tip of the middle finger of the person being tested. Alternate pressure on their finger tip and nail using quick, light pressure. This will sensitize a line from the tip of the middle finger along both sides of the arm to the shoulder. Continue the stimulation to activate additional lines. The person being tested may experience a tingling sensation. Some people will not feel the sensation unless the lines are retraced with a cold metal object.
Lines start at the tip of every finger and toe, as well as between them, these lines correspond to various organs and systems in the body. If you hold the tip of a finger so that a light pressure is exerted just below the nail and at the finger pad, the line starting at the finger will become sensitive. When the cold metal object is gently rubbed across the line, a cooling sensation should be felt along the line.
Occasionally, a line may be sensitive even without stimulating the originating finger. This generally means that the organ associated with that line is not functioning properly. The line sensitivity may be more obvious if the organ is pressed. Healthy organs produce low line sensitivity, diseased organs produce high.
The Calligaris Method may be used to increase psychic awareness. Using a small magnet, place the tip of either middle finger on the south pole. Be gentle, as only very light stimulation is necessary. Visions of the past, present, or future, may be experienced after 5-30 minutes of stimulation to the finger. The visions will often appear cloudy and become more clear with increased stimulation. Most people have said that the visions must be accepted in a passive fashion and not “focused on too hard.”
Autoscopy is when the person doing the testing induces phenomena on the person being tested. The tester needs to be seated beside the person being tested. If the tester sits in front of the person being tested and stimulates plaques on their own body, they may be able to determine if the corresponding plaques on the person being tested are sensitive. This, called heteroscopy, may be useful for testing various organ functions. To achieve this, the person performing the testing must sensitize the heteroscopic master plaque followed by the plaques specific to the organ they wish to test. Autoscopic vision is easiest to achieve when the organ line is stimulated first. The neuro-vegetative master plaque, near the left kneecap, may also be stimulated.
Sensitize a plaque about 3 cm below the right kneecap and 5 mm to the right of the midline. The person being tested should experience movement of the lips, burning in the back, or joint stiffness in the knees, hips, or feet. In this sensitized condition any diseased organs will emit an increased amount of radiation that can be felt by slowly moving the left hand (left handed persons should use their right hand) about 20-30 cm over the body. A diseased organ will be felt as coolness or tingling in the hand.
Microbes responsible for an infectious disease may be projected onto the skin of the patient. Sensitize a plaque at the inside of the left wrist-fold, from the midline slightly towards the thumb. Pain in the ears and lower arms, or a feeling of heat are the expected reflexes.
A picture, several centimeters in size, may appear on the back of the right lower arm of the patient. Another projection plaque is 1 cm above the middle of the outside of the right lower arm, on the midline, slightly towards the side of the thumb. Watch for shoulder heaviness, tingling sensation in the upper ears, and cool sensations on the left knee.
The projection may appear on the middle of the right upper arm, covering an area of about 9 X 6 cm. The picture may appear clearer if you use an astringent cream or lotion. Cancer is indicated by a sphere covered with hundreds of prickles, which Calligaris called spherula dentata. Sometimes the picture of a microbe appears in stylized form.
The following plaques may be easier to find and sensitize for beginners. The following compilation gives the identification number of the plaque as shown in the diagram, then the name or main effect of the plaque, size (also the diameter of the cylinder needed for stimulation), and expected reflexes.
1. Compassion 11 mm, tapping in the back, sore jaw, feeling cold
2. Happiness 12 mm, mental weakness, sore upper back, mouth movement
3. Anger 12 mm, anxiety, frowning, nausea
4. Skin vision 15 mm, sore hand, cold neck and mid-back, licking or biting of the lips
5. Telepathy (receiving) 10 mm, fullness in the stomach, sensations on the forehead, knees and back of feet
6. Telepathy (sending) 12 mm, watery eyes, burning feeling
7. Aura vision I 12 mm, tickling in the nose, sore inner sides of the feet, right shoulder and left clavicle
8. Aura vision II 10 mm, soreness on a line from the left nipple to the groin, in two regions in front of the lower arm and along the right side of the face. Third person sits 1-10 m in front of tested person
9. Reducing hunger or appetite 12 mm, sore right biceps and right buttock, dislike of color purple
10. Reducing thirst 12 mm, same reflexes as for hunger
11. Pain relief 10 mm, view turns towards the right, pain in ear, euphoria. Pain is reduced in a third person opposite the tested person or in an absent person on which the tested person concentrates
12. Seeing in darkness 12 mm, coolness in eyes and mouth, seeing profiles of many faces, pain in feet and upper teeth or gum. After sensitizing the plaque, lead the tested person with covered eyes into a totally dark room. Remove eye cover. Blind people may see as well
13. Circulation system 12 mm, paraesthesia over the neck and shoulders, feeling of a digestive problem, feeling of a light brain concussion
14. Digestive system 10 mm, paraesthesia inside the lower part of the right thigh and of the front part of the tongue, neck cramp
15. Intestines 10 mm, a strip of paraesthesia from the left eye to the left corner of the mouth, tightness in the head, left hand feels cold
16. Kidneys 10 mm, paraesthesia of the lips, cold around the head, pain in the right shoulder
17. Liver 10 mm, strip of paraesthesia along the left hand, feeling of spasms in left forearm and at right forehead
18. Nervous system (brain, spinal cord) 10 mm, paraesthesia in the middle of the groin and at the inter-digital spaces of the left hand, feeling of a foreign body under the left upper eyelid
19. Pancreas 10 mm, paraesthesia under the right foot, pain in the right kneecap, elbow and neck
20. Respiratory system 10 mm, feeling of emptiness in the brain and of a hole in the middle of the forehead, spasms of the lips
21. Sexual organs 10 mm, paraesthesia at the right back, stomach cramps, feeling of suffocation
22. Spleen 9 mm, pain in the ribs and lower right back, difficulty in moving the head to the side, difficulty keeping eyes closed or open
23. Sympathetic nerve 12 mm, hardness of the right gum, swelling of pharynx, feeling of missing right foot and paraesthesia across the upper forehead
24. Infectious diseases I 8 mm, reinforces the secondary effects of a disease, for example, pain, pressure
25. Infectious diseases II 10 mm, reinforces the feeling of sickness or infection itself
26. Microbe vision I 11 mm, pain in the back and middle fingers, paraesthesia in the legs, left face and front of the neck. If successful, the tested person sees a picture of the infection causing microbes. A negative result of all three plaques 24-26, if properly done, indicates the disease process is not infectious
27. Microbe vision II 10 mm, pain in the left-side top of the head, warm streaming inside the limbs, tic of the lips
28. Heteroscopic master plaque 11 mm, vision of a violet color, pain between fingers, paraesthesia of all body scars
29. Circulation 10 mm, tremor of the chin, pain along midline of the body, feeling of diagonal cuts over the body
30. Digestive system 10 mm, pain in the right wrist, lower right cheek cold, paraesthesia of lower abdomen
31. Kidneys 10 mm, dislike of metals, desire for darkness, feeling of drumming in the intestines
32. Liver 10 mm, warmth in the right ear, pain in the back of the right foot and front of the left foot, also in the upper cervical vertebrae, ‘ants crawling’ in the fingertips
33. Nervous system 12 mm, paraesthesia under the eyes, body feels smaller, body feels as though it is being bitten
34. Pancreas 12 mm, pain in the left little toe, ‘heavy weight’ on the right skull with a feeling of falling to the side, general indifference
35. Respiration 10 mm, trembling in the stomach, desire to bite, tendency to vandalism
36. Sexual system 12 mm, pain in the right front of the body, paraesthesia in left arm and inner arm, left side of nose cold
37. Spleen 12 mm, feeling of electric shock through the body, dry throat, pain in right thorax
38. Organ infections 13 mm, trembling in the left shoulder, burning of the esophagus, vision of a rose color. The first part of the vision shows the diseased organ, and the second part shows the infectious agent or microbe
39. Microbes and residues 12 mm, slight hoarseness, slight pain at the right side of the top of the head, warm streaming along the upper part of the throat and neck, slight paraesthesia of the forehead, neck and outside of the right leg. Microbes, uric-acid crystals and other disease-causing residues may be seen.
Much of Calligaris’ research material was destroyed or confiscated by the government. His books are extremely rare and the majority is written in Italian and has not been translated. Only one lecture pertaining to his work has ever been given in English and it is available at the World Research Foundation. Several Italian academic libraries possess copies of his books but government decree prevents their being lended or copied. In more recent years, efforts have been made, particularly in Europe, to discuss and revive Calligaris’ work.
Jules Muheim of the Swiss Technical University of Zurich said of Calligaris, “One has to add him to the greatest scientists of this century. Calligaris found that, with continuous, tender pressure on several spots of the human body . . . that not only the familiar physical feelings such as warmth/cold, tickling, itching, salivation, aches, and other sensations were generated, but emotional feelings including distortion of time and local-moving (space) within cosmic dimensions became possible.”
Although the Calligaris method is still virtually unknown, it is included here in the hope of stimulating research and experimentation. A large amount of dedication and perseverance is required before the Calligaris skin reflexes can be easily evoked and used in healing work. Have you experimented with Calligaris’ techniques? If you have, or have any other additional pertinent information, please leave a comment and share it with us.
– Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM