Learn About the Astonishing Power of Detoxadine® and How You Can Benefit From Nascent Iodine Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Detoxadine®?
- The History of Detoxadine®
- What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine?
- What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- What did our customers say about our nascent iodine?
- Why is Detoxadine® Risk-Free?
- Why is Detoxadine® the best nascent iodine available?
- What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Nascent Iodine?
What is Detoxadine®?
Detoxadine® is Global Healing Center's brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a revolutionary process to make it more gentle on your digestive system than other iodine supplements.
Detoxadine® nascent iodine is intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement. Nascent iodine is also an important part of sound metabolic, cardiovascular, liver, bone and CNS health. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.
- It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine
- Contains iodine derived from deep sea sources
- Vegan-friendly and completely non-toxic
- It provides high elemental iodine uptake and tissue saturation
- Contains NO inefficient iodides!
- 3 drops = 1,796% of RDA
- 1 bottle of Detoxadine® will last the average person 3 months
- Does not sting or burn
- Unlike other products, Detoxadine® uses a vegetable glycerin base and contains no alcohol
A Brief History of the Invention of Detoxadine®
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Detoxadine® is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
The production process of Detoxadine® has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it far more bioavailable than other "nascent iodine" products which can exhibit toxic effects (e.g. Cytotoxicity).
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a non-toxic form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
- Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, the immune system, the central nervous system, and metabolic well-being.
- The body is able to absorb and utilize nascent iodine easier and better than other forms of iodine.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy iodine levels.
- Nascent iodine supports healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine improves insulin sensitivity and helps regulate blood sugar.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
Proper levels of iodine within the body are a major supportive factor against immune problems, effects of environmental and dietary toxins, and rising levels of toxic radiation exposure.
- Helps improve digestion, transit time, and bowel function
- Supports thyroid health
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial
- May improve thinking and reduce "brain fog"
- Improves breast milk production and quality
- May help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports the immune system
- Detoxifies toxic halogens like mercury, bromides, fluoride, etc.
- Reduces harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Helps balance iodine levels in autistic children
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Our Nascent Iodine...
- "The Most Advanced Iodine Supplement! Detoxadine® is a high-quality daily nascent iodine supplement that will supply you with your recommended daily allowance! It's gentle on your stomach and won't sting or burn!" ~ Dolby Dubrow
- "Very high quality! This is a very high quality product that is pure, natural (from the sea), tasteless in juice and odorless. I'm looking forward to the benefits." ~ Brian
- "The Best form of Nascent Iodine! I just ordered another 2 bottles of Detoxadine, because the iodine trichloride in the cheaper brand just isn't doing as good a job for me and it's about the same price as Detoxadine. Clearly, nascent iodine is more bio-available than other forms." ~ Ursa Lee
Why our Nascent Iodine is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of this nascent iodine.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Detoxadine® the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is a "true" nascent iodine due to the unique manufacturing process. The iodine is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol. The transformative process further imparts remarkable stability to the finished mono-elemental nascent iodine resulting in a very stable and low-to-no toxic product. To our knowledge, no other nascent iodine product possesses the stability, low-to-no toxicity and intrinsic qualities of the nascent iodine in Detoxadine®.
The raw, certified-USP grade iodine used to produce Detoxadine® is derived from all-natural deep-sea vegetable sources, including kelp. Deep sea source iodine is derived from sea vegetation that has been through a careful ash process calibrated to not flash off the iodine in the burning off of carbon-based adulterants. Once the bulk mineral ash is obtained, along with other minerals which contain iodine, that mineral ash is then subjected to a multistep process, including sublimation, to isolate iodine in its pure elemental crystalline form. The pure elemental crystalline form of iodine is extremely toxic in this state, but it is pure, unadulterated iodine, that has been derived from deep sea sources.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Nascent Iodine?
- What standards does Detoxadine® comply to? The iodine content inDetoxadine® meets or exceeds licensing and regulatory standards. All Detoxadine® ingredients are USP grade, and Detoxadine® meets cGMP standards, is Lab-Grade manufactured, is Kosher (Kashrus) certified, and Vegan and Halal compliant.
- Why is Detoxadine® better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption may only be 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine® is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic source of elemental nascent iodine that the body can efficiently use. Detoxadine® rapidly enters the bloodstream and disperses throughout the body.
- How does nascent iodine impact the thyroid? Nascent iodine is more efficiently used by the body than an iodine/iodide mix. Nascent iodine like Detoxadine® can safely be converted into carrier iodines unique to your body. Each iodine carrying-mineral complex enriches tissue throughout the body. Specific to the thyroid, iodine in the mineral carrier complex is converted back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombined as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports healthy thyroid function!
Still Not Sure if Nascent Iodine Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "This is the thyroid booster! This product seems to give me more energy. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I don't feel as sluggish!" ~ Tami Maria
- "My brain was getting more energy! I began taking Detoxadine 6 months ago at the recommended serving and within 2 weeks I began waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed instead of groggy and dull. Throughout the day, my mental faculties were sharper and concentration improved." ~ Ursa Lee
- "Amazing at preventing iodine deficit! I have been using Detoxadine for two years now and tests show I am not iodine deficient anymore." ~ Paul
Get Started Today & Discover How Supplementing With
Detoxadine® Can Boost Your Your Iodine Levels... Or Your Money Back!!
I have been taking your product for over 6 months.
I would like to just send an e-mail to let you know my thyroid lab tests (T3, T4, TSH, rT3) are the best they have ever been since taking thyroid replacement T4 for almost 30 years and for five years also T3.
I also noticed scars that were discolored start to fade and diminish in thickness.
I like the taste and ease of use of the liquid product rather than another capsule or tablet.
Easy to take and tastes good too!
I'm 61 and all my life I've been overweight. For years, doctors have told me that my thyroid function was on the low side, but still "within normal limits". I hate to be lumped into an outdated medical concept, don't you? How do they know what is right or ‘normal’ for my body without going beyond the most simplistic blood work??? I started taking Detoxadine and am now on bottle #4. I haven't yet had any blood work done, but I'm looking forward to seeing improved results. I do have more energy and can go longer on less sleep. I love the bottle ~ it’s so easy to take on trips. I put 3 drops on my tongue every morning and actually enjoy the taste…there’s no metallic aftertaste! I’ve recommended it to several friends and my brother has started taking it, too. Just knowing I'm doing something positive for my long-term health is a good feeling! I’ll report back later with my test results.
Solution for my wife's thyroid problems
Long story short... My wife was diagnosed with Goiter (an enlarged Thyroid gland) in relation to Hypothyroidism. I did a little research and learned that the thyroid gland will sometimes swell when it doesn't get enough raw materials in the body (Iodine) to make it's related hormones in a desperate attempt to overdrive it's production. The doctor said that if her gland continued to swell, that they would have to remove it, and that she would have to take hormones (via pills) for the rest of her life.
After taking Detoxadine regularly for about 6 months, she went back to the doctor for imaging. To our delight and surprise, her Thyroid gland had started shrinking back to it's normal size! The doctor then said that it was no longer necessary to continue monitoring the gland. We were so happy.
We continue to take Detoxadine regularly not just because of her/ our Thyroid and other benefits, but also because it seems to us to be the best quality Iodine product on the market.
We've also found the purchasing/ shipping experience through GHC to be very good.
Best In Class
I have been taking this for almost 1 year now. I am 48 years old.
I was having trouble losing weight and had a family history of Thyroid issues. 2 Family members have to take medication. After doing my due diligence I began taking this supplement. I take 10 drops every morning. After the 3 rd week of taking this , the weight literally began to melt off. I hadn't changed anything else in my diet. I eat very healthy and was on a weight loss program and had been stuck for over a month at 128. My goal and ideal weight is 120. My caloric intake was between 1200-1300 daily and yet I wasn't losing weight until I added this. I reached my goal and have maintained it for 1 year now.
It takes the Thyroid about 1 month to respond. So give this time. I go thru a bottle in a month. The 10 drop dosage is equivalent to what the Japanese' intake is through their natural diet. Their iodine levels are normal. Americans are Iodine deficient. We do not get enough through salt as we were taught we were and the American diet is not getting the daily recommend amount through our normal diets.
Thanks for your product.
My brother, who ordered this product, recommend I also order. Hope it works. I have ovarian cancer and am healing, with God's help, naturally. No radiation, chemo, or surgery. Diagnosed stage three, around January 05, 2010. They, the Docs. said I would be dead in a year if I didn't have the above. So far all my markers are presently in the normal range, and I want to keep them there.
Thanks for your product.
My doctor diagnosed me with having a sluggish thyroid and my hormone levels were low. After taking this detoxadine for about 3 weeks and getting retested all thyroid functions and hormone levels were normal,needless to say he was astonished when I told him I was taking detoxadine .He originally wanted me to see a endocrinologist and put me on some kind of hormone therapy with pharmaceutical drugs.I'm glad I didn't.Don't get me wrong,pharmaceutical drugs have their place and (their long list of adverse side effects as well) but if you can heal yourself with a natural alternative you would be better off,the way nature intended it.You must take charge of your health and you don't want " Big Pharma" to do it for you.This is a great product and I would continue to use it indefinitely!!!
Can't live without it
This stuff is amazing. I noticed I had a cyst that was pretty big, I started using detoxadine and the cyst is pretty much gone. When I stopped using detoxadine, it came back. That is enoughh proof for me that it works. It does what it says it does. I certainly wish everyone would try this product. It ships fast and is well packaged. I keep coming back for more. It is a bit expensive but if you can use a coupon code, do it.
I am not going to renew.
I can't honestly say that I noticed any difference with Detoxadine.
I have been on thyroid medication (Armour) since 1996 due to being hypothyroid. I've also suffered from adrenal fatigue for many years due to growing up in an eccentric household, and marrying a type-A personality. I've learned that thyroid and adrenal issues tend to be related.
I like Detoxadine because it gives me more energy, and a feeling of well-being. If you are on a thyroid med, you should still be taking some iodine, as well as other vitamins and minerals like zinc, vitamin B-6, and magnesium. Since I've been supplementing with all of the above, I am feeling so much better mentally and physically. I highly recommend Detoxadine.
google says i need it so im taking it along with bunches of min & vits to try to heal gi imbalance. ill update later too soon to know
- Nascent iodine
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- USP-Grade Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Purified water (pH balanced)
- Is There a Link Between Iodine Deficiency and Autism?
- What is Iodine?
- 8 Foods Rich in Iodine
- Iodine in Salt: Why Is It Added?
- Can Iodine Help With Hair Loss?
- What is Nascent Iodine?
- 12 Uses For Iodine (And Other Useful Tips, Research & Resources)
- Iodine Supplements: The Four Best Kinds to Use
- Symptoms of Iodine Deficiency
- The Health Benefits of Iodine For Thyroid Health
- The Benefits of Potassium Iodide
- 13 Natural Remedies For Radiation Exposure
Frequently Asked Questions About Detoxadine®
- Is Detoxadine® Kosher Certified?
- Is Detoxadine® safe for individuals who have allergies to iodine?
- Should people with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves take Detoxadine®?
- Should I discontinue any prescriptions once I start taking Detoxadine®?
- How many milligrams of elemental iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine®?
- What is the shelf life of Detoxadine®?
- Is taking an iodine supplement better than consuming it from food?
- What is "Iodine Loading"?
- How much iodine is too much iodine?
- Is Detoxadine® an 'iodide,' like Potassium Iodide?
Is Detoxadine® Kosher Certified?
Yes, Detoxadine® is vegan friendly, Kosher Certified, and Halal Compliant.
Is Detoxadine® safe for individuals who have allergies to iodine?
If it is the iodine content of kelp that the individual is sensitive to, then all iodines should be used with great caution.
If it is the polysaccharide matrix in which the iodine is bound that the individual is sensitive to, then the iodine in Detoxadine® “MIGHT” not be a problem.
In either case, deferring to a natural physician, is absolutely required.
Should people with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves take Detoxadine®?
NO! Patients with Hashimotos Thyroiditis or Graves should not take this product without discussing it with their physicians.
Should I discontinue any prescriptions once I start taking Detoxadine®?
No, you should not discontinue any medication without consulting your prescribing healthcare professional. It is also recommended you separate medications at least 4 hours from Detoxadine® administration.
How many milligrams of elemental iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine®?
There are 2,694 micrograms or 2.694 milligrams of elemental iodine in Detoxadine®.
What is the shelf life of Detoxadine®?
The shelf life of Detoxadine® is typically about 3 years.
Is taking an iodine supplement better than consuming it from food?
Consuming nutrients from whole, organic foods is always highly advised. However, most foods do not have sufficient iodine levels to appreciably increase tissue levels of iodine in the body, or the iodine is not easily absorbed.
This is the case for the seaweed variety of iodine-rich plants. Their cross-linked fiber is largely undigested and because of the highly cross-linked nature of the polysaccharides that are bound to the iodine, the iodine that may be in high amounts in such plants, simply is not able to be digested from this form of highly structured fiber, and hence is not adequately digested from and absorbed into the body.
What is "Iodine Loading"?
"Iodine Loading" is the process of saturating the thyroid gland and other tissues of the body with iodine. This is often done in an emergency situation (such as in Japan) in order to block or reduce the uptake and utilization of radioactive iodine isotopes. The non-emergency, or "Not in Close Proximity to Japan" "Iodine Loading" Detoxadine® serving for adults is 3 drops of Detoxadine® 2x/day.
Emergency (Japan area) "Iodine Loading" Detoxadine® Serving*
|Adults:||2-3 drops 3-4x/day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 3-4 drops 2x a day.|
|Children 6-12 years old:||2-3 drops 3x/day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 3 drops 2x a day.|
|Children 2-5 years old:||1-2 drops 3x a day for two to three weeks followed thereafter by 2 drops 2x/day.|
|Children under 2:||Use of Detoxadine® for children under 2 years of age should be directed by a qualified physician.|
|Pregnant or Nursing Mothers:||Use of Detoxadine® for pregnant or nursing mothers should be directed by a qualified physician.|
|Nursing children:||Use of Detoxadine® for nursing children should be directed by a qualified physician.|
*Note: Emergency serving is to be used when you think you may be exposed to high levels of radioactive iodine. You should not stay on an "Iodine Loading" serving for longer than 2 months unless radio-isotopes are still present or instructed by your health care practitioner.
How much iodine is too much iodine?
Acute iodine toxicity is rare and usually only occurs when many grams have been ingested. Acute iodine toxicity indications may include burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach, vomiting, increased heart rate, nausea, intermittent ringing in the ears, diarrhea, weak pulse, a sort of shakiness appears, or feelings of panic, or there is a profound disruption of sleep patterns.
Most diets do not supply more than 2,000 mcg of iodine/day. The average American diet provides less than 500mcg or less of iodine per day. In the coastal regions of Japan and other Asian countries, people's diets contain large amounts of sea vegetables and seaweed. These people have been found to have iodine levels of 50,000 to 80,000 mcg (50-80 mg) of iodine a day.
Is Detoxadine® an 'iodide,' like Potassium Iodide?
No, Detoxadine® is not an iodide or iodate. Iodides are iodine bound to another mineral, such as potassium. Iodides are harder for the body to uptake and for the tissues to utilize. Detoxadine® is a special non-toxic transformed mono-element nascent iodine product. In other words, the only mineral Detoxadine® contains is iodine! This means easier uptake and tissue utilization of Detoxadine's unique transformed iodine element.
DISCLAIMER: Regardless of the above recommendations, it is strongly recommended that anyone considering an "Iodine Loading" protocol first consult with a qualified physician before doing so. This especially applies to those on medications or who have preexisting thyroid and/or cardiovascular problems. Those considering an "Iodine Loading" protocol do so on their own recognizance, therefore the manufacturer of Detoxadine® and any others affiliated therewith take no responsibility, either implied or actual, for doing so. The information and recommendations made herein have not been reviewed by and/or approved by the FDA.
Place 3 drops on tongue one time a day or as directed by your physician. Follow with a glass of purified water daily. When dispensing 3 drops a day, a bottle will last 3 months. Three drops contain 2,694 mcg of iodine, or 1,796% of the RDA for iodine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals who have thyroid and/or cardiovascular problems or are on any medications should consult a physician before using Detoxadine® transformative nano-colloidal iodine matrix.
- Side effects and/or contraindications, if any, would generally be the same as that listed for any other supplemental use and/or topical use based iodine matrix preparation.