What is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo?
Using a superior blend of 25 active botanicals, vitamins, and special nutrients, Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue shampoo is the best shampoo for manageability, shine, and a healthy scalp and is specially formulated to nourish dry, itchy, sensitive, flaky, and dehydrated scalps.
A Brief History of Max Green Alchemy
The story of Max Green Alchemy began in 2004. At the time, the organic skin and hair care market was experiencing explosive growth, but also facing a severe quality problem. Products were bland and some weren't what they claimed. Max Green Alchemy was created to solve that problem. Using only ingredients of pure plant origin, Max Green Alchemy products are honest, natural, and combine value with great performance. They are the best you can get.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo?
- Gentle for daily use by adults and children, men and women!
- This shampoo is 100% plant derived and natural, no toxic ingredients. Period.
- Botanical extracts, vitamins, and essential oils create beautiful strong, lustrous hair and a healthy scalp!
- Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great!
- Guaranteed to be the best non-toxic shampoo you've ever used!
Shocking Statistics About Other Shampoos
- The skin is the body's largest organ and able to absorb chemicals. Think about it, how else would a nicotine patch work? Many shampoos contain harmful chemicals that can be absorbed.
- Propylene glycol, also known as anti-freeze, is found in many shampoos and linked to adverse health effects including dermatitis, kidney damage, liver problems, rash, and dry skin.
- Propylene glycol is listed on the FDA website as a known carcinogen.
- Sodium lauryl (or laureate) sulfate is an engine degreaser that is found in many shampoos. Why? Good question, it causes hair loss, is harmful to the eyes, and is very abrasive.
- The Journal of the American College of Toxicology reports that sodium lauryl sulfate is easily absorbed by the heart, liver, brain, and lungs!
- The Medical College of Georgia has found that sodium lauryl sulfate creates cancer-causing nitrosamines when combined with other common shampoo ingredients.
- The Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc. reports that sodium lauryl sulfate may be a cause of eyesight problems in children.
- Parabens are a preservative used to extend shelf life. However, they are known to increase estrogen levels, which can cause extreme health issues.
What are the Benefits of Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo?
- Gently cleans, protects, and hydrates itchy, flaky, and irritated scalps.
- Promotes a healthy scalp free of psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff.
- Contains NO parabens, petrochemicals, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, lanoline, GMOs, or cruelty.
- Works on all hair types, including color-treated hair.
- Pleasant, light lemon scent.
- Approved by Vegan.org!
- Made in San Francisco USA!
- Each bottle contains 8.8 fluid oz.
What do Customers Like Most About Scalp Rescue Shampoo from Max Green Alchemy?
- "Best vegan shampoo out there! Vegan shampoo is hard to find, and good ones are even harder. My husband has dandruff, so we especially, especially have trouble finding vegan shampoos that work well for him. He loves this one. One bottle usually lasts a couple of months. Love it, love it." † ~ M. Tucker
- "Very pleased with my guilt-free shampoo! I'm so happy with this shampoo. You only need to use a little and it spreads well. It smells good, very natural. It really has helped my scalp and I think it's priced very fairly. Will keep on buying this shampoo forever!" † ~ Lina M. Rodriguez
- "Effective! I have been looking for years for an effective natural and organic shampoo, and I think with this product I have found a keeper. I have a chronic dry and flaky scalp and most shampoos I've tried didn't do much if anything to alleviate the problem. This product however has helped and I would recommend it to anyone with a similar condition." † ~ paul j.
Why is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo the Best Shampoo?
- Scalp relief with tea tree, lemon tea tree, geranium, and lavender.
- Dandruff relief with tea tree, lemon tea tree, neem oil, herbal blend, geranium, lavender.
- Psoriasis relief using jojoba oil and herbal blend.
- Free radical and environmental protection from vitamin C ester and vitamin E.
- Max Green Alchemy has earned “Champion” status from the Environmental Working Group. This means they:
- Comply with the European Union’s Cosmetics Directive, considered the gold standard for cosmetics safety.
- Disclose all ingredients, including “fragrance,” which can contain hormone disruptors and harmful chemicals.
- Publish and regularly update product information in EWG’s Skin Deep cosmetics database.
- Participate in the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Max Green Alchemy Shampoo?
1. What makes Max Green Alchemy products different from all the others? Many “natural” body, skin, and hair care products contain ethoxylates, synthetic thickeners, synthetic preservatives, parabens, and other questionable substances, but each ingredient used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner is from pure plant origin. All MGA products are petrochemical-free, GMO-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate-free, cruelty-free, and certified vegan.
2. Where are MGA products made? MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo is developed and manufactured in the San Francisco Bay Area and has been since 2004. MGA controls the formulation and production of every product instead of relying on the promises of a 3rd party contract manufacturer. The company mission is to provide the finest quality personal products using ingredients of 100% plant origin.
3. Is MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo vegan safe and cruelty free? Yes! Part of the philosophy at Max Green Alchemy is that their products be free of animal-derived ingredients and animal testing. MGA products are Certified Vegan by Vegan Action and Certified Cruelty Free by The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics.
Still Not Sure if Scalp Rescue Shampoo from Max Green Alchemy Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Great Product! This product has helped me deal with a greezy scalp. It's a great product to use and is highly recommended if you're looking for a product for any scalp issue. It has a natural scent to which assures me of its originality." † ~ Orfeo E. Petrusi
- "Absolutely Fantastic! The Max Green brand is easily the best I have ever used for my hair! My very fine hair feels wonderfully soft and full. I hardly need to use any other products. I am in love with it! I highly recommend this product." † ~ Beadyc
- "Pretty Good! A little lathers up a lot. Leaves hair shiny. Does not strip hair color." † ~ Nicolette
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Works great when used with Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner!
- Avoid products which may contain harmful ingredients that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue.
- This natural shampoo has a concentrated formula so just a little will produce a great lather!
Get Started Today and Boost Your Hair and Scalp Health with Scalp Rescue Shampoo from Max Green Alchemy!
- Herbal infusion:
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root
- Tussilago Farfara+ (coltsfoot) Leaf
- Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow)
- Salix Alba+ (willow)
- Tabebuia Impetiginosa+ (pau d'arco)
- Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root
- Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia), Calendula Officinalis* (calendula)
- Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail)
- Urtica Dioica* (nettles)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived surfactant)
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (coconut derived surfactant)
- Sucrose Cocoate (sugar/coconut emulsifier)
- Coco-Betaine (coconut derived surfactant)
- Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree)
- Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender)
- Pelargonium Capitatum* (geranium)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary)
- Oryzanol (rice extract)
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein (hair strengthener)
- Glycerine (vegetable source)
- Panthenol (pro vitamin B5)
- Macadamia* Ternifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Anisate, Sodium Phytate (from rice bran)
- Xanthan Gum
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester)
- Aloe Barbadensis* (aloe vera) Leaf
- Mixed Tocopherols (plant derived GMO-free vitamin E)
* Organic and Wildcrafted
Gently massage a small amount of MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo into wet hair. Allow shampoo to stay on scalp for at least two minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner after shampooing. Avoid using other brands which may contain ingredients that reduce the benefits of MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions About Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo
- Why is it important to be selective with what I put on my skin?
- What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo?
- Is MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
- Is MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo compatible with color-treated hair?
Why is it important to be selective with what I put on my skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and rapidly absorbs substances that come in contact with it. Synthetic substances such as parabens and petrochemicals are absorbed from face and skin creams. Though more research is warranted, MGA believes the risk is not warranted and does not use these ingredients.
What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo?
Using plant-derived ingredients, MGA developed a proprietary all-botanical preservative system. Testing indicates the product is shelf stable for up to 2 years when stored away from heat and sunlight. MGA products are marked with an expiration date. It is recommended products be consumed while fresh, preferably within 12 months of opening.
Is MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
MGA products are made with 100% plant-based ingredients. However, even essential oils, herbs, and extracts contain chemicals that may not agree with certain individuals. It is important to know your own chemical sensitivities.
Is MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo compatible with color-treated hair?
Yes. It’s safe for all ages and hair types, including color-treated hair.
Customers who bought this item also bought: