What is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
Specially formulated to improve dry, itchy, sensitive, flaky, and dehydrated scalps, Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner is the organic, all-natural solution for strong, shiny hair and a healthy scalp.
Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner is infused with the calming fragrance of the essential oils of tea tree, lemon tea tree, lavender, rosemary, and geranium, and enriched with vitamins B5, C, and E. It washes out easily, leaving hair feeling and smelling great.
A Brief History of Max Green Alchemy
The story of Max Green Alchemy began in 2004. At the time, the organic skin and hair care market was experiencing explosive growth, but also facing a severe quality problem. Products were bland and some weren't what they claimed. Max Green Alchemy was created to solve that problem. Using only ingredients of pure plant origin, Max Green Alchemy products are honest, natural, and combine value with great performance. They are the best you can get.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- Perfectly formulated to nourish dry, itchy, sensitive, scaly, flaky or dehydrated scalps.
- Vitalizes and strengthens hair.
- Has a fantastic, fresh, non-medicated aroma of lavender with a hint of tea tree.
- Great for all hair and scalp types! Gentle for use by women, men, and children.
- Contains ONLY 100% natural ingredients of plant origin.
Shocking Information About Other Conditioners
- Many other hair care products contain harmful chemicals such as propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, and parabens. Max Green Alchemy products DO NOT.
- Propylene glycol, a known carcinogen, is linked to dermatitis, kidney damage, liver problems, rash, and dry skin.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate has been identified by the Journal of the American College of Toxicology as damaging to the heart, liver, brain, and lungs!
- The Medical College of Georgia reports that sodium laurel sulfate creates harmful compounds when combined with other common cosmetic ingredients.
- Parabens, a preservative, are known to increase estrogen levels and cause terrible health issues.
What are the Benefits of Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- Moisturizes, protects, and hydrates itchy, dry, and flaky scalps.
- Promotes a healthy scalp free of psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff.
- Works on all hair types, including color-treated hair.
- Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, or petrochemicals!
What Do Customers Like Best About Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- "Top Notch! This Max Green Alchemy brand is hands down some of the best I have ever used. I regularly buy this and the scalp rescue shampoo. My very fine hair feels full, soft and manageable ALL DAY. I hardly need to use any other products. Absolutely fantastic!! I would heartily recommend this to anyone. It smells really good too!" † ~ Beady
- "Great product! Max Green Alchemy is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I'll use. It has a great herbal scent, great sudsing without chemical surfactants, and makes my hair look shiny. A friend of mine also uses Max Green and gets compliments on her hair (and she's prone to frizziness). It's well worth the price." † ~ E. Neves
- "Worth the Money... My hairdresser had been commenting that I had build-up on my scalp. I switched to this product, and she noticed the improvement. I like that it has natural ingredients, and it seems to work." † ~ Bella Luna
Why is Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Conditioner the Best Available?
- Contains over 30 active botanicals, vitamins and special nutrients to nourish your hair and scalp.
- Silicone-free formula doesn’t cause build-up or attract pollutants.
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action, contains no animal or animal by-products or chemical products tested on animals.
- Certified Cruelty Free by The Coalition For Consumer Information on Cosmetics.
- Each bottle contains 8.8 fluid oz.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
1. Is Scalp Rescue Conditioner from Max Green Alchemy vegan safe and cruelty free? Part of the philosophy at Max Green Alchemy is that their products be free of animal-derived ingredients and animal testing. MGA products are Certified Vegan by Vegan Action and Certified Cruelty Free by The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics.
2. Is Scalp Rescue Conditioner from Max Green Alchemy organic? MGA sources as many organic ingredients as possible, and some ingredients are sustainably wildcrafted. The company mission is to provide the finest quality personal products using ingredients of 100% plant origin. Why? Because the skin is the largest organ of the human body and rapidly absorbs substances. Synthetic substances such as parabens and petrochemicals are absorbed from face and skin creams. MGA believes the risk is not warranted and does NOT use these ingredients!
3. Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner compatible with color-treated hair? Yes. It’s safe for all ages and hair types, including color-treated hair.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Works great with Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Shampoo!
- Avoid hair care products that contain harmful ingredients that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue Conditioner.
Start Improving Your Hair Health Today With MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner!
- Herbal Infusion:
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root
- Tussilago Farfara+ (coltsfoot) Leaf
- Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow)
- Salix Alba+ (willow)
- Tabebuia Impetiginosa+ (pau díarco)
- Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root, Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia)
- Calendula Officinalis* (calendula)
- Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail)
- Urtica Dioica* (nettles)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (plant derived emollient)
- Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM botanical sulphur compound)
- Glycerine (vegetable source)
- Simmondsia Chinensis* (jojoba) Seed Oil
- Behentrimonium Chloride (plant derived conditioner)
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein (hair strengthener)
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (plant derived conditioner)
- Sucrose Cocoate (sugar/coconut emulsifier)
- Aloe Barbadensis* (aloe vera) Leaf
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Panthenol (pro vitamin B5)
- Oenothera Biennis* (evening primrose)
- Melia Azadirachta (neem)
- Macadamia* Ternifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree)
- Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree)
- Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender)
- Pelargonium Capitatum* (geranium)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary)
- Oryzanol (rice extract)
- Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester)
- Mixed Tocopherols (plant derived GMO-free vitamin E)
* Organic and wildcrafted.
Gently massage a small amount of MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner into wet hair. Allow conditioner to stay on scalp for at least two minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, we recommend using MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo before using this Conditioner.
MGA Scalp Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner are gentle enough for everyday use with all hair types and by all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions About Max Green Alchemy Conditioner
- What makes Max Green Alchemy products different?
- What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
- Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
What makes Max Green Alchemy products different?
MGA products have been developed and manufactured in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2004. MGA controls the formulation and production of every product instead of relying on the promises of a 3rd party contract manufacturer.
Many “natural” body, skin, and hair care products contain ethoxylates, synthetic thickeners, synthetic preservatives, parabens, and other questionable substances, but each ingredient used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner is from pure plant origin. All MGA products are petrochemical-free, GMO-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate-free, cruelty-free, and certified vegan.
What kinds of preservatives are used in MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner?
Using plant-derived ingredients, MGA developed a proprietary all-botanical preservative system. Testing indicates the product is shelf stable for up to 2 years when stored away from heat and sunlight. MGA products are marked with an expiration date. It is recommended that products be consumed while fresh, preferably within 12 months of opening.
Is MGA Scalp Rescue Conditioner safe for those with chemical sensitivities?
MGA products are made with 100% plant-based ingredients. However, even essential oils, herbs, and extracts contain chemicals that may not agree with certain individuals. It is important to know your own chemical sensitivities.