Learn About The Astonishing Power of Liver Cleansing and How You Can Benefit From a Liver Cleanse Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is a Liver Cleanse?
A liver cleanse is an all natural procedure designed to detoxify, flush and purge the liver of fatty deposits, built up toxins, and accumulated stones. Most liver cleanse programs also include a gallbladder cleanse which helps purge the gallbladder of gallstones. Liver stones are formed when excess cholesterol crystallizes into small pebble size stones. Recently, researchers at the University of Bonn in Germany discovered that heredity may also be a contributor to the condition. The scientists believe they have isolated a gene within the body that greatly increases a person's chances of forming liver and/or gallstones.2
A liver cleanse usually involves eating a healthy organic diet and drinking an organic herbal liver cleanse mixture for the first 4 days to stimulate the liver and to soften any stones which may need to be removed. On the 5th day the individual drinks 6 ounces of organic raw unprocessed virgin olive oil to induce the purging of stored toxins and stones from the liver.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need a Liver Cleanse
Most people over the age of 30 should perform a liver cleanse two to three times a year. Keeping the inside of your body cleanse is the best way to avoid illness and health problems. What else will performing a liver cleanse do for you?
Shocking Statistics about the Liver
- 80% of all cases of liver toxicity are caused by pharmacological drug reactions.
- More than 900 prescription drugs are known to cause injury to the liver.
- Liver stones and gallstones are present in up to 20% of the population.
- 6,000 - 10,000 liver transplants are performed yearly in the United States.
- Upwards of 29 million Americans have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- About 29,000 people in the U.S. die each year from liver cirrhosis.
- A poor diet is a major contributor to most liver problems and toxic buildup.
- 90% to 100% of heavy alcohol drinkers develop fatty liver disease.
- Drinking tap water can lead to the storage of arsenic in the liver.
- Find out how healthy your liver is by taking our free 2 minute liver test.
This is only a short list. I recommend everyone do at least 3 liver cleanse programs every year just to keep up with the high level of toxins we are all exposed to on a daily basis!
Health Benefits of Doing a Liver Cleanse
- Improved digestion and elimination of toxins
- Helps the liver can break down fats more efficiently
- Balanced lipid profiles
- Increase in energy and vitality
- Feeling lighter and healthier
- Mood support
- Decreased bloating and gas
- Improved memory and cognition
- Reduced cravings for sugar and fatty foods
- May help remove liver and gallbladder stones which clog the liver
- Removal of toxic fatty deposits and smaller particles of buildup
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Our Liver Cleanse...
- "I lost 10 pounds! Livatrex has proven to be effective without causing any problems. My digestion has improved and I have lost TEN pounds in six weeks with no changes other than using a mild serving of Livatrex. Thanks! I love this product." ~ Elizabeth D.
- "Changed my Husbands Life! As a "regular cleanser" I coached my skeptical husband through his first Liver Cleanse. He removed between 300-400 stones! Thank You Dr. Group for saving my husbands Future." ~ P. W.
- "Livatrex is Simple, Quick and Effective! I found Livatrex to be a simple, quick and effective way to cleanse my liver. I was amazed at the results and even more amazed at how my life has changed. My sugar cravings have disappeared!!" ~ Tom V.
What is the Liver Cleanse Kit?
The Liver Cleanse Kit includes:
Livatrex® is an essential dietary supplement used for Liver & Gallbladder cleansing and support. The liver is responsible for assisting in digestion, cleaning impurities from the blood, and neutralizing toxins. Keeping your liver clean helps protect against diseases of the blood, digestive system, and many other toxicity-related conditions.
- Helps purify the liver and blood
- Stimulates a sluggish gallbladder
- Stimulates the liver to regenerate new cells and produce additional bile
- Improves the flow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder
- Contains all organically cultivated herbs
Oxy-Powder® is an oxygen based colon cleanser that has been ozonated and stabilized to release beneficial free monatomic oxygen into the intestinal tract and body. Oxy-Powder® is non-toxic, safe, effective, and non-allergenic. Oxy-Powder® helps melt away and oxidize compaction from the small intestine, large intestine, and colon safely and effectively.
- Promotes optimal colon health and regular bowel activity, proven effective in clinical trials
- Does NOT have the harmful side effects that laxatives do
- Used by doctors and therapists worldwide
Latero-Flora™ (B.O.D.™ strain) will help populate the intestines with beneficial bacteria and can help maintain a healthy colon. Available only through health professionals since introduction in 1989, a continuously growing number of individuals, doctors, clinics, and healthcare professionals have praised this product and recommended it to their friends and patients.
- Helps maintain friendly intestinal flora
- Supports the digestive system
- Maintains your body's chemical and hormone balance
- Promotes high energy levels and proper immune function
Dr. Edward F. Group III has compiled more than twenty years of research and results into his latest groundbreaking book. He reveals what he has learned throughout his years of counseling people with serious health conditions. It's information that everyone should possess to help them make healthier choices.
Dr. Group explains the many sources of toxins in your diet, home and workplace, and how they may cause sickness and disease! He further reveals the secrets of how you can vastly improve your health by cleaning the air, water and food we consume on a daily basis.
The Green Body Cleanse provides you with remarkable information not revealed by conventional medicine, for having a healthier body, living a healthier, greener lifestyle.
Please note this is optional and available as an add on
Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the 'mother' of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards.
- Help breakdown fats, so your body can use them instead of store them
- May help speed up your metabolism
- Helps restore alkaline acid balance
Why our Liver Cleanse is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of this liver cleanse
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why Is Our Liver Cleanse Different From The Others?
- This is the easiest Liver Cleanse program to perform and includes a step by step daily plan.
- Our trained customer service team can answer your questions during the liver cleansing process.
- Our Liver cleanse comes with a no questions asked Money Back Guarantee.
- The Liver Cleanse kit is completely...
- 100% true alcohol free
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free
- Kosher, Halal and Vegan Safe
- Helps eliminate foreign substances and toxins from the liver
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs
- Made in the USA using Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing with no animal testing
Learn about the Top 3 Questions People ask about Liver Cleansing
1. What will the liver cleanse do?
Your first liver cleanse may flush over 100 liver stones and/or gallstones from the liver and gallbladder. These stones are small and range in size from a granule of sand to the size of a quarter although the stones are mixed in with your fecal matter and may be difficult to see. The liver cleanse kit may also help to purge other forms of toxic material trapped in the liver, gallbladder, and intestines so they may also exit your body.
2. Is the liver cleanse safe?
Global Healing Center's Liver Cleanse Kit follows an organic liver cleanse program that is very safe and should not cause any type of harm. Everyone is different, however, and some persons have reported experiencing detoxification indications, this is normal! These indications, such as fatigue or headache, are temporary and indicative of toxin movement.
3. How long will it take to cleanse my liver and gallbladder?
This really depends on your current status. Many people have never cleansed their liver or body and have a large accumulation of toxins. One liver cleanse may not be enough and in fact performing three liver cleanses per year is recommended. The best results consistently are reported by people who have performed three liver cleanses in a row with a 5 day break between each. Alternately, the "regular use" serving of Livatrex® can be used to slowly cleanse the liver. A three month maintenance protocol will provide the same results as one five-day liver cleanse.
Here Are Some Tips From Our Customers on Liver Cleansing
- Make sure you follow the diet plan to the best of your ability
- Make sure you stay home the 5th day - A Saturday or Sunday
- If you work make sure you start the cleanse on a Tuesday or Wednesday so day 5 will fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
- The first 4 days are easy , the 5th day is the hardest part, do your best to get the olive oil down.
Still Not Sure if Liver Cleansing Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "I wish that I wouldn't have waited 50 years to do a liver cleanse! I gradually lost 25 lbs. and I exercise daily, I am now wearing a 4/6 in clothes. This program was life changing for me. I like the explanation about how important it is to cleanse your body just like you change the oil in your car. I wish that I wouldn't have waited 50 years to do a liver cleanse!" ~ DeeDee
- "My mood is 75% better than what it was!! I used to love Milk, not anymore. I used to love Steak, not anymore. I used to love fruits and vegetables that were not organic, not anymore. My physical ability to eat poorly changed completely because of Livatrex. I don't eat after 6:30 at night anymore. I sleep soundly. I wake up early feeling refreshed. I have less stomach issues and feel much less sluggish than before. My mood is 75% better than what it was!! Thank you Livatrex!" ~ Mrs. Tetzlaff
- "First Timer - I have passed up to 200 stones!! I have been floored by the amount of stones I am able to eliminate with my first cleanse. I would estimate that I have passed up to 200 stones!! I am thrilled to know that this cleanse is so effective and that I can use it with my patients when I start my practice. Thanks Dr. Group for caring so much to bring the best to your followers!!" ~ Judy
Get Started Today & Discover How Liver Cleansing Can Boost Your
Health and Wellness In 6 Days... Or Your Money Back!!
The Liver Cleanse Kit includes:
Livatrex® - 1 Bottle
Livatrex® is an essential dietary supplement used for Liver & Gallbladder cleansing and for supporting healthy liver and gallbladder function. The liver is a key organ of the body, responsible for assisting in digestion, cleaning impurities from the blood, and neutralizing toxins. Keeping the liver clean is great way to help protect yourself against diseases of the blood and digestive system as well as many other toxicity-related conditions. Learn More
Oxy-Powder® (60 capsules) - 1 Bottle
Oxy-Powder® is a high quality, oxygen based colon cleanser with a specifically designed compound that has been ozonated and stabilized to release beneficial free monatomic oxygen into the intestinal tract and body. The time-released delivery ensures Oxy-Powder® will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization by the body. Oxy-Powder® is non-toxic, safe, effective, and non-allergenic. By using Oxy-Powder®, you can melt away or oxidize compaction from the small intestine, large intestine, and colon safely and effectively. Learn More
Latero-Flora™ - 1 Bottle
Latero-Flora™ (B.O.D.™ strain) will help populate the intestines with beneficial bacteria and can help maintain a healthy colon. Available only through health professionals since introduction in 1989, a continuously growing number of individuals, doctors, clinics, and healthcare professionals have praised this product and recommended it to their friends and patients. Learn More
The Green Body Cleanse PDF
Dr. Edward F. Group III has compiled over twenty years worth of information into his latest book, The Green Body Cleanse. This is the compendium for research, statistics, charts, tips, recipes, diagrams and facts concerning living a clean, green life. Learn More
Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 16oz. Bottle
Please note this is optional and available as an add on
Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the 'mother' of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards. Learn More
5 Day Liver Cleanse Instructions
In keeping with our mission to find and develop the best natural and organic products available, We're very pleased to announce we've recently updated the Liver Cleanse instructions based on the newest and most innovative Spagyrex™ liver cleansing product - Livatrex®.
If you have any questions before or during your liver cleanse please call our customer support team between the hours of 10am-6pm CST M-F at 1-800-476-0016. We are happy to help you in any way we can.
Ingredients You Will Need Before Starting Your Liver Cleanse
- 3 gallons of distilled water (1 gallon for the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula, and 2 gallons for the apple cider vinegar (ACV) water you will drink during meals/snacks or when thirsty during the day)
- 2 ounces (1 full bottle) of Livatrex®
- Organic ingredients for making the Liver Cleanse Soup
- Organic Fruits for breakfast each morning
- Raw seeds or nuts such as sunflower, walnuts, Brazil nuts, or almonds for snacks
- Either 8 oz. Organic Walnuts or 3 Organic Avocados for snack options on day 5 (Choose whichever one you like the most)
- 1 Organic Lime or Lemon for the mid-afternoon snack on day 5
- 1 tablespoon of USP Epsom Salt
- 6 oz. of Organic Olive Oil - Use cold pressed extra virgin for best results
- 1 bottle of Oxy-Powder® & 1 bottle of Latero-Flora™
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (available on our site, most health food stores or online). We recommend Braggs or Spectrum brands.
NOTE: You should be able to perform this liver cleanse while still working or carrying on your normal daily activities. The Oxy-Powder® however can cause watery stools, so make sure a bathroom is nearby. If your stools are liquid, remember this is not diarrhea but the byproduct of turning the solid compacted fecal matter in the intestinal tract into a liquid or gas.
NOTE: It is best to begin the Liver Cleanse on a Tuesday or Wednesday so on Day 5 (Saturday or Sunday) you will be at home in a relaxing setting and near a bathroom.
NOTE: Avoid drinking milk, alcohol, bottled juices, energy drinks soft drinks or diet drinks during this cleanse. These liquids will decrease the effectiveness of the liver cleanse, and add more toxins to your body. For optimal results drink only distilled water with apple cider vinegar added in addition to your Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula throughout the day.
Starting Your Liver Cleanse - Day 1
NOTE: It is best to follow the time schedule listed below. However, you may modify this schedule to fit your daily routine. You must however, not eat 30 minutes before or after drinking the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula.
- 7:30am: Make your Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula first thing in the morning when you wake up (try to go to bed early (before 9pm) to get a good nights rest the night before).
- How to Make the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula: Start with 1 gallon of distilled water. Pour out 3 ounces of water to make room for the ingredients you will add. Add two ounces (the whole bottle) of Livatrex® and 2 tablespoons of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to the gallon of distilled water. Shake and refrigerate - You will be drinking this liver cleanse formula over the next 4 days. If you need to work or run errands during the day then bring the gallon or your daily amount needed with you in a small cooler.
- How To Make Your Water/ACV Mixture: Make your second gallon of distilled water with apple cider vinegar (ACV). Pour out 2 ounces of the distilled water. Add 1 ounce of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar to the gallon of distilled water. This is the water you will drink for snacks, during meals and between meals when thirsty. Drink as much as you like throughout the day. The more you drink the more successful your liver cleanse will be. Raw apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which helps soften stones. When you finish your second gallon make another one and continue to drink as needed.
- 8:00am: Eat breakfast, choose one of the following liver cleansing fruits and eat as much as you like. These include watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, pears, apples, cherries, figs, or grapefruit. For best results all fruit should be organic
- 9:00am: Drink one 8-ounce glass of the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula.
- 10:00-11:00am: Water / Snack (optional) - Drink 12 ounces of your Water/ACV Mixture (This is your second gallon of distilled water with ACV). If you prefer a small snack it should consist of organic raw seeds such as sunflower or pumpkin or raw nuts such as sunflower, walnuts, Brazil nuts, or almonds. Its best to avoid the snack if possible and just drink the Water/ACV Mixture. Remember you are cleansing!
- 12:00pm: Drink one 8-ounce glass of the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula
- 1:00pm: For lunch eat fresh organic vegetables, make homemade vegetable soup, or eat a salad. Use or combine the following liver cleansing vegetables: artichoke, asparagus, avocado, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage (green, purple or both), kale, brussel sprouts, garlic, spinach, romaine lettuce, salad greens, onions, and cauliflower. Drink only the Water/ACV Mixture with your lunch meal. Make your lunch in the morning and bring it with you to work or if you eat out, eat a salad.
- 3:00pm: Drink one 8-ounce glass of the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula
- 4:00-5:00pm: Water / Snack (optional) - Drink 12 ounces of the Water/ACV Mixture. If you prefer a small snack it should consist of no more than one handful of organic raw seeds or raw nuts such as sunflower, walnuts, Brazil nuts, or almonds. Its best to avoid the snack if possible and just drink the Water/ACV Mixture.
- 6:00pm: Drink one 8-ounce glass of the Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula.
- 7:00pm - Eat Dinner: For dinner eat the same as you did for lunch using fresh organic vegetables, homemade vegetable soup, or eat a fresh salad. Use or combine the following liver cleansing vegetables: artichoke, salad greens, avocado, asparagus, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage (green, purple or both), kale, brussel sprouts, garlic, spinach, romaine lettuce, onions, and cauliflower. Drink only the Water/ACV Mixture with your dinner meal.
- 8:00-10:00pm: Before bed, take 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder® and 2 capsules of Latero-Flora™. The Latero-Flora™ will help balance the Probiotic bacteria in the intestinal tract to assist in liver cleansing. Do not go to bed past 10pm!
Days Two, Three and Four of Your Liver Cleanse
Follow the same instructions as Day One except do not make another Livatrex® Liver Cleanse Formula which you have already made.
Before Bed: Take 6 capsules of Oxy-Powder® and 3 capsules of Latero-Flora™. Do not go to bed past 10pm!
Liver Cleanse - "Flush Day" - Day 5
8:00am to 10:00am - Breakfast Meal
Eat a healthy breakfast of organic fresh fruit. Liver supporting fruits include apples, watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, cherries, grapefruit or figs. Choose only one of the fruits above and eat as much as you like between 8 and 10 am. Do not mix the fruits however! If you cannot find fresh fruits, substitute with organic frozen fruit. We recommend using watermelon if it is available due to its high glutathione content. After breakfast, Start preparing your Liver Cleanse Soup for lunch (see the recipe below).
NOTE: If you get hungry between breakfast and lunch drink some of your Water/ACV Mixture.
12:00pm (Noon) - Lunch Meal
Choose from one of the following 2 options for your lunch meal.
- Option 1 (Recommended) - To maximize the liver's ability to detoxify and cleanse, chose a combination of foods which are high in naturally occurring sulphur and glutathione. Sulphur helps the liver cleanse harmful chemicals.
The ingredients in the liver cleanse soup include the following:
- 1 Organic Beet (Chopped)
- 2 Organic Carrots (Chopped)
- 10 Organic Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- ½ Organic Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Organic Turmeric
- ½ Teaspoon Organic Oregano
Pour 32 ounces of distilled or purified water into a soup pot. Add all of the ingredients to the water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and then simmer on low heat for one hour. Eat this soup for your lunch meal. After your meal, refrigerate and save the remaining portion of your soup for tomorrow's lunch meal (Day 6).
- Option 2 (Water/ACV Mixture) - If you are not hungry or you feel that you can fast through lunch, drink as much of the Water/ACV Mixture as you can.
2:00pm - Mid-Afternoon Snack
This will be your last meal of the day. Choose one of the following 3 options.
- Option 1: Organic Avocados, Organic Lime or Lemon, & Himalayan crystal Salt. Eat 2-3 organic avocados. Season with salt and fresh lime or lemon juice to taste. Avocados help the body produce glutathione, which is necessary for the liver to cleanse harmful toxins. Recent studies indicate improved liver health with the regular consumption of avocados.
- Option 2: Eat 6-8 ounces of raw organic walnuts. Walnuts contain the amino acid arginine, which is necessary to help the liver detoxify ammonia. Walnuts are also high in glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids which support normal liver detoxification. Make sure you chew the nuts well (until they are liquefied) before swallowing.
- Option 3: Water Meal. If you are not hungry or you feel that you can fast through the afternoon, drink as much of the Water/ACV Mixture as you can.
7:00pm - USP Epsom Salt
Mix 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salt in 8 ounces of warm purified water. Drink it as fast as you can. It is advisable to be near a bathroom when drinking the Epsom Salt as some people experience liquid stools within 20-30 minutes after ingestion.
8:30pm to 9:00pm: Drink The Olive Oil & Juice
Drink ¾ cup (6 ounces) of organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. A small amount (2 tablespoons) of freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added to improve the taste (optional). TIP: Customers report that if the olive oil mixture is refrigerated for a few hours prior to ingestion it goes down easier.
Immediately after drinking the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with your knees drawn up to your stomach for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, you can stretch out and go to sleep. If you experience cramping, walk around for ten minutes or so and then go back to bed. You may also feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the liver and gallbladder. This is normal and a sign the Liver Cleanse is working.
If you feel the need to vomit, do so as this will help release toxins. If you vomit, this is a sure sign your body is extremely toxic and you should consider repeating the Liver Cleanse after a five day break. Do not take Oxy-Powder or Latero Flora on this night.
Congratulations! You have just completed your first Liver Cleanse
Day 6 - What to Expect After the Liver Cleanse
Upon waking in the morning, immediately take 6 capsules of Oxy-Powder®. This will help your intestinal tract and body flush the stones released from the liver and gallbladder during the night. For breakfast, eat only fruit. For lunch eat the remaining portion of your Liver and Gallbladder Soup. For dinner eat a healthy meal such as a salad and some protein.
If you would like to see the stones, they should appear in your bowel movements for one to two days. We recommend putting a cheap colander over the toilet to collect the stones and then rinse the fecal matter off in the sink. You will be amazed at what comes out of you.
Repeat the Liver Cleanse if Necessary
If you are still experiencing indications after your third flush, this may be a sign you need additional cleanses. The most we have heard of someone completing is 20 back-to-back Liver Cleanses before their indications were significantly reduced.
DOCTOR'S NOTE: If you do not have a gallbladder, the liver has to work twice as hard and can thus accumulate twice as many stones. This cleanse is highly recommended to help support individuals without gallbladders.
- Does Lemon Juice Detox the Liver?
- How Does Lemon Juice Assist Detoxification?
- The Top 9 Herbs for Liver Cleansing
- Top 5 Reasons you Need a Liver Cleanse
- Dr. Group's Body Cleansing Diet
- Liver and Gallbladder Health Test
- 11 Natural Methods for Detoxing Your Body
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- How Probiotics Assist a Colon Cleansing Program
- Benefits of Colon Cleansing
- 5 Benefits of Vegetable Glycerin Extracts
- What is Vegetable Glycerin?
- The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Liver Cleanse Kit
- What is Livatrex®?
- Is the liver cleanse difficult to perform?
- Can liver cleansing help with digestive problems?
- Will I experience a healing crisis?
- Does cleansing help with weight loss?
- How will I know when my liver is clean?
- How do I know when all the stones and toxins are gone?
- Does cleansing help with thyroid disorders?
- Is my system clean after doing a liver cleanse?
- What if a stone becomes lodged in my bile duct?
- Can liver cleansing help prepare for conception?
- What other measures support liver cleansing?
What is Livatrex®?
Livatrex® is an energetically enhanced blend of powerful herbs that is created using our new Spagyrex™ processing technique to support normal detoxification and function of the liver and gallbladder. These herbs work synergistically to soften and break down stones that may be present.
Is the liver cleanse difficult to perform?
Ease and difficult are very relative but many people report that performing the liver cleanse is an excellent experience that they were able to follow. In order to have a positive experience, it is necessary to follow the cleanse instructions in their entirety. We recommend preparing yourself mentally and proactively committing to the cleanse before beginning.
Can Liver Cleansing Help With Digestive Problems?
Will I experience a healing crisis?
A healing crisis describes a phenomenon that sometimes occurs during cleansing and detoxification of the body and liver. You may feel worse during and after your liver cleanse than you did before you started it. The accumulation of toxic material must be processed to be removed from the body. This process can include physical indications caused by these toxins as they are further metabolized or oxidized. The most common indications include: fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping (or sleeping too much), or mood swings. Some people experience multiple indications while others have one or none. These indications will go away in 2 to 3 days as the body naturally expels these toxins. However, many people report feeling energetic and experience an increased sense of well being after the initial liver cleanse. If you feel worse, I strongly suggest that you need to continue with the cleansing process and perform a couple more cleanses. In addition, adopting an organic, raw foods diet and drinking only purified water with organic raw apple cider vinegar along with plenty of rest may help you to feel better. Massage and far-infrared saunas may also help to eliminate toxins from the body.
Does Liver Cleansing Help with Weight Loss?
How will I know when my liver is clean?
Everyone’s results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The liver and gallbladder are never 100% clean since their intended function is to metabolize toxic and potentially toxic material. In terms of cleansing, most people require a minimum of 3 cleansing sessions followed by periodic cleanses once or twice per year for maintenance. One of the best suggestions is to judge from the lessening of your indications. Many indications will simply resolve spontaneously after the 2nd or 3rd cleanse, while others may take 6 or 7 consecutive cleanses and require the identification and resolution of other factors, i.e. supplementation, external environment, emotional trauma, spinal/nerve damage, etc. The stools may continue to be loose or semi-solid due to the oxidation process from the Oxy-Powder®. Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, there should be a noticeable decrease in foul-smelling bowel movements. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the stool being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and slick in appearance.
How do I Know When the Stones and Toxins are Gone?
Results vary, however, it is recommended you continue for as long as you’re seeing stones pass. Some may find that it takes a couple of flushes, others may require multiple cleanses.
Does Cleansing Help with Thyroid Disorders?
Is My System Clean After Doing a Liver Cleanse?
What if a Stone Becomes Lodged in my Bile Duct?
The first four days plus the steps on the final day are designed to prevent this from occurring. In the very unlikely event you experience pain near the liver or right shoulder and feel that a stone may be lodged, you may repeat the serving of the olive oil mixture. In our experience, this has resolved the very few instances in which a person has reported that a stone may have been lodged.
Can Liver Cleansing Help Prepare for Conception?
What other measures support liver cleansing?
- Practice a whole food diet. This means the majority of your diet should consist of fresh, organic fruits, and vegetables and raw nuts and seeds. These types of food contains a greater amount of oxygen, enzymes, and other nutrients without toxic pesticide residue. Also, consider purchasing organic and free-range meat and poultry whenever possible to reduce pesticide, synthetic hormone, and antibiotic contamination.
- Drink distilled or otherwise purified water. Avoid tap water! Check the purity of the water you use, many samples of public water contain chlorine, fluoride, and other pollutants. Add raw organic apple cider vinegar to distilled water to give it a boost. Purified water can also be used.
- Take enzyme support. Age, illness, poor diet, disease, and heredity can affect your body's production of digestive enzymes. In fact, it has been estimated we only have enough enzymes to break down 1 cooked meal daily for 120 years. If you currently have digestive disorders or simply want to supply your body with much-needed enzymes, we recommend VeganZyme™, a potent plant-based digestive and systemic enzyme formula.
- Exercise regularly. Aerobic exercise and strength training both deserve a place in your routine. Yoga and pilates are also worth trying. If you have joint problems, try water aerobics. Exercise stimulates your body and, among other benefits, helps facilitate the removal of toxins. Warnings exist for a reason, consult with your physician prior to starting an exercise routine.
- Breath clean air. Many people use toxic products in their homes and have high air pollution as a result. We recommend installing a Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System to improve the indoor air quality throughout your entire home.