What is IntraMIN®?
IntraMIN® is a 100% organic, liquid, microcomplexed™, full-spectrum, trace mineral supplement. The only only pure trace mineral supplement fueled by Drucker Labs' intraCELL™ Technology, IntraMin® is rapidly absorbable and provides direct cellular infusion of 71 organically microcomplexed® trace minerals that are essential for good health.
IntraMIN®, IntraKID®, and IntraMAX® represent Drucker Labs' IntraLINE products. Created using the proprietary intraCELL Technology, IntraLINE nutraceuticals are the most effective nutritional supplements available.
A Brief History of IntraMIN®
Dr. Richard Drucker
IntraMIN® was created by Dr. Richard Drucker, M.S., N.D., Ph.D., a highly respected doctor in the field of natural health and founder of Drucker Labs. For twenty years, Dr. Drucker has perfected the selection of essential ingredients to create an impressive line of liquid nutritional supplements that are recommended by chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, and family medical physicians all over the world.
Drucker Labs manufactures and distributes the most complete, top of the line, all-in-one liquid nutritional supplements anywhere. Their products are available exclusively through Health Care Practitioners and their name has become synonymous with nutritional excellence and integrity.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need IntraMIN®?
1. Great Source of Trace Minerals and Electrolytes
Your body requires trace minerals to utilize fats, amino acids, and vitamins. Every gland, organ, and muscle requires minerals. Minerals stimulate energy production. IntraMIN® provides nearly 100% bio-available trace minerals absent from today's foods.
2. 100% Carbon-Bond Organic®
IntraMIN® utilizes a proprietary carbon-bond technology that converts inorganic, synthetic, inert elements into 100% organic microcomplexed™ carbon-based elements and nutrients for peak nutritional benefit.
3. Contains Fulvic Acid
The end product of natural, plant decomposition, fulvic acid is nature's most valuable form of cellular protection. It consists of ultra-tiny molecules that can pass through human tissue and cells with ease. It's highly bioactive at the cellular level and directly supports biochemical and metabolic detoxification. Fulvic acid contains latent solar energy matter and has potent antioxidant and anti-aging qualities.
4. Perfect for Everyone
IntraMIN® is super hypoallergenic and appropriate for even the most chemically sensitive persons. It doesn't contain preservatives, caffeine, additives, wheat, corn, yeast, gluten, soy, barley, dairy, starch, binders, or any animal products at all.
5. Virtually 100% Absorbable
Most pill-based multi-vitamins are only 5-20% absorbable. IntraMIN® is different. Thanks to fulvic acid and IntraCELL™ technology, your cells and bloodstream will rapidly absorb the essential minerals once they are ingested.
Shocking Statistics and Information
- Linus Pauling, Nobel Prize winner, is quoted as saying, "Every disease is directly linked to a mineral deficiency".
- 95% of bodily processes directly require minerals.
- New farming innovations have stripped the soil of naturally-occurring micronutrients.
- Senate Document 264, issued back in 1936, warned of mineral deficiencies affecting the nation's farmland:
"99% of American people are deficient in minerals and a marked deficiency in any one or more of the important minerals actually results in disease!"
"The alarming fact is that fruits, vegetables and grain now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain minerals are starving us-no matter how much of them we eat. No man of today can eat enough fruits and vegetables to supply his system with the minerals he requires for perfect health because his stomach isn't big enough to hold them."
"The truth is that our foods vary enormously in value, and some of them aren't worth eating as food. Our physical well-being is more directly dependent upon the minerals we take into our systems than upon calories or vitamins or upon the precise proportions of starch, protein or carbohydrates we consume."
What are the Benefits of IntraMIN®?
- Nutritionally supports all of the body's processes.
- Easily assimilated by the body.
- Promotes brain function and nervous system health.
- Stimulates the endocrine system, fights fatigue.
- Antioxidants fight free radical damage and slow the effects of aging.
- Naturally rich in carbon, oxygen, and fulvic acid.
- Prompts inter-cellular detoxification.
- Hypoallergenic, gentle enough for those who are chemically sensitive.
Why is IntraMIN® the Best Mineral Supplement Available?
- intraCELL™ Technology surrounds toxic molecules with living carbon to promote cellular detoxification.
- Fulvic acid ensures near 100% bio-availability.
- Trace minerals are 100% organic minerals containing living carbon, not toxic or dead carbonate.
- Ultra hypoallergenic, formulated for people with chemical sensitivities.
- Manufactured with purity. No harsh chemicals, detergents, additives, preservatives, binders, or coatings.
- Made in America.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About IntraMIN®?
1. Why do I need minerals? Organic trace minerals are required to transport vitamins and nutrients to cells in the body. Without, cells cease to function, the immune system weakens, the nervous system deteriorates and aging accelerates. Unfortunately, many people are deficient in organic, trace minerals and their health suffers as a result. Hence, "every ailment, every sickness and every disease can be traced back to an organic mineral deficiency."
2. What about food and multi-vitamins? Unfortunately, many Americans are deficient in organic minerals because modern farming, pesticides and herbicides have destroyed and depleted the soil. Most multi-vitamin and mineral supplements are made of synthetic elements that are simply too large to be absorbed. Many doctors believe inorganic elements and colloidal minerals may accumulate and cause toxicity in extra-cellular tissue.
3. I drink distilled water, can IntraMIN® help replace lost minerals? Absolutely! Many people drink distilled water for its purity but are at risk for mineral leeching. IntraMIN® is a great source of minerals.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Shake well before use.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best taken on an empty stomach, do not dilute with juices, foods, or water.
- Do not take pharmaceuticals or any other nutraceuticals within 2 hours of taking IntraMIN®.
- Follow each serving with 8 oz. to 10 oz. non-chlorinated filtered water; not tap water.
- For best results hold product in mouth for 60 seconds then swallow.
- Cycle your servings and take 1 day a week off.
Put Organics Minerals Into Your Diet Today With IntraMIN®!
Carbon bond Organic Microcomplexed Technologies
- Carbon (living) 144,500 mg/l
- Oxygen (dissolved & stabilized) 427 mg/l
- Fulvic Acid (% by volume) 8.2%
- Organic Trace Mineral Matrix [plus zeolites] 2,368 mg/l
Full Spectrum Naturally Occuring Organic Trace Minerals
- Proprietary Ultra Purified and Filtered Spring Water
- 100% Organically Bound (microcomplexed) and Micro-cyrstallized Fructose (simple carb, from real fruit)
- 100% Organically Bound (microcomplexed) Natural Tropical Fruit Flavors
- 100% Organic Homeostatic aquacomplexes in a Proprietary Blend of 6 - 100% Organically Bound (microcomplexed) Essential Oils
NO detectable amounts of Mercury, Lead, Cadmium or Arsenic are present (<0.05 mg/l)
Shake well and refrigerate after opening. Best used on an empty stomach.
Adults: Take 1 fluid oz. daily (1/2 fluid oz. in the morning and 1/2 fluid oz. in the evening). Always follow with 8-10 fluid oz. of filtered, non-chlorinated, or bottled water. Do not take within 2 hours of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, or over the counter medications. Not recommended after 6:00pm. Use as directed or consult your health care provider.
Due to the quantity of natural ingredients, variations in consistency, color, flavor, sediment, carbon, oxygen, and fulvic acid may exist per lot. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription drugs, consult your health care practitioner before use. Do not use if tamper evident seal is either broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
IntraMIN® for Children
Ages 2-3: 1/2 teaspoon twice per day
Ages 3-5: one teaspoon twice per day
Ages 5-7: two teaspoons twice per day
Ages 7-9: two teaspoons AM and one tablespoon before 6 PM
Ages 9-12: one tablespoon AM and one tablespoon before 6 PM
- All Vitamins Are Not Created Equal...
- 9 Ways to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- 10 Facts About Calcium
- Vitamins and Minerals
- The Differences Between Synthetic and Natural Vitamins
- 13 Health Benefits of IntraMax
- The Top 5 Herbs for Anti-Aging Benefits
- 11 Foods High in Calcium
- Consequences of Calcium Deficiency
- 6 Vegetables High in Calcium
- 8 Foods High in Zinc
- 15 Foods High in Folic Acid
- 10 Foods High in Vitamin D
- Study: Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated With Recurrent Inflammatory Spinal Cord Disease
- 16 Foods High in Vitamin C
- 15 Foods High in Vitamin E
Frequently Asked Questions About IntraMIN®
- What should health care professionals know about IntraMIN®?
- What is fulvic acid?
- Why is soil depletion such a problem?
What should health care professionals know about IntraMIN®?
Drucker Labs recommends that IntraMIN® should be the first choice when a patient's health care issues require minerals. It is best to remove all other kinds of nutritional supplementation and focus only on intraMIN®. Once the patient begins to manifest degrees of healing based upon clinical evaluations, it is then desirable to switch to intraMAX®, which has a base of intraMIN®, with the addition of a complete daily vitamin and nutrient supplement.
What is fulvic acid?
Fulvic acid is the result of the final stage of plant decomposition. It contains antioxidants and substances from the original living organic plant matter, even strands of RNA, DNA and photosynthetic material. Fulvic acid contains latent solar energy matter and directly contributes to the "spark of life". It can alter biochemical, electrochemical and metabolic processes. Fulvic acid molecules have a low molecular weight and small size. They're able to easily transport trace minerals to cells in the body. Rapid absorption provides fast and perfect assimilation of critical minerals to your cells. This promotes cell metabolic functions as well as detoxification, both of which contribute to health and slow aging.
Why is soil depletion such a problem?
Soil depletion has become a serious problem. In 1936, Dr. Northen noted, in Senate Document 264, that plants grown in a destroyed, organic humus bed lack minerals. To understand why, it's important to understand the circle to which they belong. As plants die, they release carbon matter which is digested by microbes. Inorganics are converted to organics and fuel the original micro-complexes that constitute the next plant growth. They become the cellular mechanisms of plants - the same plants that animals and humans consume. When plants cease to exist, microbes take over and turn them back into food. This cycle would continue indefinitely if not for interruption by way of harsh farming techniques, pesticides, and herbicides.