What is IntraMAX®?
IntraMAX® is a completely organic, liquid, trace mineral, multi-nutritional dietary supplement. A potent all-in-one formula, It contains over 65 organic, trace minerals, health-promoting superfoods and phyto-nutrients. It's low glycemic, vegetarian, hypoallergenic and has no chemicals. Quite simply, IntraMAX® is the most advanced, clinically proven nutritional supplement you can get!
IntraMAX®, IntraKID®, and IntraMIN® represent Drucker Labs' IntraLINE products. Created using the proprietary intraCELL Technology, IntraLINE nutraceuticals are the most effective nutritional supplements available.
A Brief History of IntraMAX®
Dr. Richard Drucker
IntraMAX® was created by Dr. Richard Drucker, M.S., N.D., Ph.D., a highly respected doctor in the field of natural health and founder of Drucker Labs. For twenty years, Dr. Drucker has perfected the selection of essential ingredients to create an impressive line of liquid nutritional supplements that are recommended by chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, and family medical physicians all over the world.
Drucker Labs manufactures and distributes the most complete, top of the line, all-in-one liquid nutritional supplements anywhere. Their products are available exclusively through Health Care Practitioners and their name has become synonymous with nutritional excellence and integrity.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need IntraMAX®?
- IntraMAX® is the most scientifically advanced, clinically proven, health promoting organic vitamin available today!
- IntraMAX® provides bio-available nutrients to ensure maximum absorption.
- Filling nutritional gaps provides complete nutrition that leads to good health.
- Doctor formulated and approved, clinically tested and proven!
- IntraMAX® is created with proprietary CellV™ Technology and provides three distinct benefits:
- pH balance.
- Enhances vitamin, enzyme and glyconutrient absorption.
- Stabilizes body hydration.
Shocking Statistics and Information
- According to the Physicians Desk Reference, 98% of liquid vitamins are absorbable compared to only 20% when taken in pill form.
- Linus Pauling, who won the Nobel Prize twice, is quoted as saying, "Every disease is directly linked to a mineral deficiency".
- Minerals are absolutely required by the body, in fact, 95% of bodily processes directly require them.
- Senate Document 264, issued back in 1936, warned of mineral deficiencies affecting the nation's farmland:
"99% of American people are deficient in minerals and a marked deficiency in any one or more of the important minerals actually results in disease!"
"The alarming fact is that fruits, vegetables and grain now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain minerals are starving us-no matter how much of them we eat. No man of today can eat enough fruits and vegetables to supply his system with the minerals he requires for perfect health because his stomach isn't big enough to hold them."
"The truth is that our foods vary enormously in value, and some of them aren't worth eating as food. Our physical well-being is more directly dependent upon the minerals we take into our systems than upon calories or vitamins or upon the precise proportions of starch, protein or carbohydrates we consume."
What are the Benefits of IntraMAX®?
- Replaces all other multivitamins!
- Provides optimum daily allowance of all essential vitamins and nutrients!
- Promotes maximum energy, stamina, and vitality!
- Supports the immune system and autoimmune recovery
- Antioxidant effects reduce free radical damage
- Promotes mental clarity!
What Do People Like Best About IntraMAX®?
- "The results have been excellent! I have been using intraMAX now for about eight months. The results have been excellent. I have experienced substantial improvement in the quality of my life. I've literally stopped taking prescription drugs." ~ Mel Renfro - Former Dallas Cowboy
- "Why use anything else??? This is a great supplement that contains all the vitamins and minerals you could ever want. So glad a friend introduced it to me. Won't use anything else now!" ~ Mary
- "Changed my life! I've been using this for about a year now and I've never had anything that has worked so well. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to EVERYONE, even if you don't have anything wrong, it will enhance your life! Thank you for making this supplement, and please don't ever stop making it!!!!!" ~ Diane
Why is IntraMAX® the Best Multivitamin Available?
- The proprietary manufacturing process for IntraMAX® is 100% pure and doesn’t involve harsh chemicals, detergents, additives, preservatives, binders, coatings, additives, flow agents, excipients or fillers.
- Created from organic and all natural plant sources that are naturally chelated with fulvic acid to ensure nearly 100% bio-availability.
- Only IntraMAX® contains intraCELL Technology, a revolutionary process that surrounds and polymerizes toxic inorganic molecules with organic, living carbon. This breaks them into tiny, restructured organically complexed molecules for maximum cellular detoxification.
- Carbon-bond Organic trace minerals are true 100% organic minerals containing carbon, not synthetic, toxic, or dead carbonate. IntraMAX® is the only source for true organic microcomplexed carbon-based trace minerals and nutrients.
- NO wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, animal products, dairy, antibiotics, starch, herbicides or pesticides.
- IntraMAX® is ULTRA-hypoallergenic and designed for people with chemical sensitivities.
- A coating is applied to each high density bottle prior to being filled to ensure purity. This protective coating is inert and does not affect IntraMAX®, most glass bottle manufacturers have processes that include the use of chemicals.
- Available in 33 fluid oz. full size or 2 fluid oz. travel size.
What are the Top Questions People Ask About IntraMAX®?
1. Why is IntraMAX® a liquid? IntraMAX® is manufactured without any heat and its liquid form preserves its carbon-bond organic state. IntraMAX® does not contain any preservatives, additives, excipients, coatings, synthetic materials, or chemicals. The differences between liquid and pill vitamins are numerous and range from ease of ingestion to rate of absorption. The September 24, 2008 edition of Chiropractic Economics had an article comparing the two, available here.
2. Why are organic minerals important? Soil depletion is why we need organic minerals. Soil contains microorganisms that make minerals for plants. When chemical fertilizers kill those microorganisms, soil depletion happens. In 1936, Dr. Northen noted, in Senate Document 264, that plants grown in a destroyed, organic humus bed lack minerals. Trace minerals are required for our bodies to utilize fats, amino acids, and vitamins effectively. All components of our bodies require minerals, every gland, organ, and muscle we possess. Absent of minerals, life ceases to exist. Minerals stimulate the production of energy and is a requirement for all life to function. The completely natural Tropical Passion flavor tastes great in comparison so the metallic taste of most trace mineral products. IntraMAX® provides the trace minerals absent in today's foods as it is nearly 100% bio-available and contains over 72 minerals that have been extracted from an ancient organic humus bed that was living organic matter.
3. What role does fulvic acid play in the efficacy of IntraMAX®? Scientists assert that fulvic acid is one of the most valuable, naturally available methods of defense against jeopardized immunity and free radical harm. It may in fact be the ideal transport to make required plant complexes and organic trace minerals available to humans. Fulvic acid can behave as an acceptor or donor of electrons and thus may be the ultimate antioxidant. Because fulvic acid is so effective as a chelating agent, organic molecules (fulvic acid) will absorb much better than inorganic elements.
Fulvic acid is derived from humid acid and is the catalyst to converting low-absorption, inorganic trace minerals into organically complexed, soluble trace minerals which our bodies can use. When organic plant matter decays, homeostatic soil microorganisms produce fulvic acid in trace amounts. This course can take centuries and cannot be replicated in a laboratory. The low molecular weight of the fulvic acid molecule and its small size are what make it such an efficient chelating agent. Fulvic acid has the ability to alter a number of essential biochemical, electrochemical and metabolic processes. Unfortunately, much of the scientific community remains unaware of the role fulvic acid plays.
Nature's decomposition process ends with the production of fulvic acid. Fulvic acid is nature's best form of defense for humans, plants, and animals. Fulvic acid is a powerful antioxidant and is tied to immune system function.
Vitamins and nutrients are less effective without carbon-bond organic trace minerals as a carrier. True Carbon-bond Organic minerals and nutrients are absolutely critical to maintain health and to promote healing. Without them, cells stop functioning, the immune system weakens; the nervous system withers; and the body ages faster.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Keep it in the refrigerator! IntraMAX® contains living, organic material and must be refrigerated to slow oxidation.
- The intraCELL V Technology may be impacted by food. Take IntraMAX® by itself, do not mix into protein drinks, smoothies, juice, or salad dressing.
- The carbon-bond organic microcomplexes may affect absorption of other products. Do not take pharmaceuticals or nutraceuticals 2 hours before or after IntraMAX®.
- IntraMAX® should be taken on an empty stomach and at least 30 minutes before or after food consumption.
- Drinking tap water immediately following a serving of IntraMAX® may result in a skin rash. This is due to a chlorine reaction and is generally harmless, passing within an hour. Drinking chlorine-free filtered or bottled water is recommended.
- IntraMAX® is most effective when consumption is cycled. Take for six days, don't take it the seventh. Repeat.
Still Not Sure if IntraMAX® Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "All-in-one nutritional supplement! I use intraMAX as the exclusive all-in-one nutritional supplement for all my patients regardless of their age. It has everything they need and want. They are thrilled to no longer have to take a handful of pills and that goes for me and my wife, too!" ~ Dr. Joe Fawcett - Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- "Even my complexion is getting better! What a difference in such a short amount of time. I love the peach-mango flavor. I give it to my kids, too. I've noticed they seem to be "focused" and more attentive. I'm telling everyone about intraMAX." ~ Linda Wilson
- "My patients say they love intraMAX! My patients say they love intraMAX because it gives them so much energy and stamina throughout their workouts. Not only do they love the taste, but they like the idea of getting their minerals, vitamins, and amino acids all in one cap-full." ~ Terri Hastings - Therapeutic Techniques
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With IntraMAX®!
Please note that while the 33oz and 2oz bottles of IntraMAX® contain the same ingredients, the labels below are from the 33oz size.
Rapid Wellness and Defense Matrice™
Proprietary IntraCELL V Technology with Carbon-bond Organic Microcomplexes
Perfect Phyto Foods & Nutrition - Super Energizing - All Natural Defense
Yeast, Parasite, Immune System & Autoimmune Response Matrix*
- Artemesia Annua Extract 4:1
- Pau d'arco (inner bark)
- Nigella (black cumin) (seed)
- Wormwood (leaf)
- Caprylic Acid (octanoic acid) (from mediumchain triglycerides - MCT) (vegetable derived)
- Oregano Extract (oil 80-85% carvacrol)
- Horehound (leaf)
- Winter Melon (seed)
- Clove (flower)
- Thyme (leaf)
- Peppermint (leaf)
Blood, Immune System Response, Sinus, Brain/Neurologics, Cellular & Intestinal Matrix*
- Barley Grass (gluten Free) (pwdr)
- Burdock Root Extract 1:1
- Sheep Sorrel Extract 4:1 (leaves)
- Slippery Elm Extract 4:1 (bark)
- Indian Rhubarb Root Extract 4:1 (root)
- Yellow Dock (powder)
- Fenugreek (seeds) (w/ Mannose)
- Beet Fiber
- Silymarin Extract (milk thistle) (seed) 30:1 yielding 75-80% Silymarin
- Apple Pectin (fiber)
- Chicory Extract 4:1
- Ginger Root (pwdr)
- Raspberry Extract (red) (15-20% ellagic acid)
Fatigue, PMS, Menopause, Swelling & Weight Matrix*
- Aloe Vera Juice Extract 100:1 (w/ Mannose & Xylose) (organically bound)
- Oat Grass (pwdr) (gluten Free)
- Chlorella (broken cell pyrenoidosa w/d-glucarate)
- Chlorophyll (natural) (from alfalfa leaves)
- Beta Glucan (1/3, 1/6)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Glucosamine (sulfate) [Hyaluronic Acid (HA) (extra-cellular mucopolysaccharide bacteria) (No animal derivatives)]
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) (gliadin complex-vegetarian) (non soy)
- TMG (trimethylglycine) (as betaine anhydrous)
- Garcinia Combogia Extract 4:1
- Nova Scotia Dulse (chem. Free) (sea vegetable)
- Kelp (N. Atlantic chem. Free) (sea vegetable w/ Fucose)
- Dunaliella Salina (chem. Free)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) (from safflower oil) [Cis-9, Trans-11 isomer & Trans-10, Cis-12 isomer]
- Mustard (seed)
- Saw Palmetto Extract (berries) (standardized to contain 90-95% fatty acids & sterols)
- Pygeum Extract 4:1 (bark)
- Galactose & Glucose (organically bound)
- Olive Extract (leaf) (standardized to 17%-23% oleuropein)
- Propolis - 60 brix grade (Brazilian premium green bee extract - wax free from pollen nectar)
- Feverfew Extract 1:1
- Buchu Extract 4:1 (root & leaf) (dried & wildcrafted)
- Suma Extract 1:1 (root)
- Gotu Kola Extract 4:1 (leaf)
- Calendula (leaf)
- Echinacea Purpurea (stem, leaf & flower) & Angustifolia (root)
- Ginseng (eleuthero-Siberian, N. American-panax quinquefolium)
- Dandelion (root)
- Silver (organically bound, non-colloidal)
Amino Acid Matrix - "Building Blocks" of Protein
All contain essential sugars: N-Acetylgalactosamine, N-Acetylglucosamine & N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
*Essential Amino Acids
- Essential Aminos
- Non-Essential Aminos
- Aspartic Acid
- Ellagic Acid
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- **Glucosamine (sulfate)
- Glutamic Acid
- L-Pyroglutamic Acid
- L-Serine; L-Taurine
- N-Acety-L-Cysteine (NAC)
- Creatine Monohydrate (dymatized & micronized)
Pure Plant Digestive Enzymes, Probiotic and Intestinal Matrix*
Non-dairy 10.0 billion cultures plant strain total count at time of bottling
- Bifidobacterium Group: (B.bifidum, B.breve, B.longum, B.lactis)
- Lactobacillus Group: (L.acidophilus, L.brevis, L.bulgaricus, L.casei, L.GG, L.longum, L.plantarum, L.rhamnosus, L.salivarius, L.sporogenes, L.thermophilus)
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
Herbal Energy, Brain/Neuro/Memory/Clarity, Mood, Stress, Energy & Vitality Matrix*
- Alfalfa Grass (gluten Free) (pwdr)
- Wheat Grass (gluten Free) (pwdr)
- Cilantro Extract
- Spirulina (micro blue - green) (Hawaiian)
- St. John's Wort (0.3 hypericin) (pwdr)
- Bilberry Extract (20-25% anthocyanidins)
- White Tea (caffeine free)
- Cats Claw (root) (standardized to 0.8% - 1.3% POA's & 100% TOA Free)
- Ginkgo Biloba (19-24% ginkgo flavoglycosides)
- Astragalus (root)
- Dong Quai (root) (w/ 0.2-0.25% ligustilide)
- Schizandra Extract 4:1 (berry)
- Wild Yam (rhizomes)
- Bee Pollen (pwdr) (100% pure) (chloramphenicol-Free 10-HDA content of 5-10%)
- Hawthorn Berry Dried Extract (leaf & flower 13-18% oligomeric procyanidins)
- Parsley Extract (root)
- Ashwagandha Extract 16:1 (root)
- L-Huperzine A (from Chinese club moss huperzia serrata)
- Vinpocetine (from vinca minor, dwarf periwinkle plant)
Antioxidant Rich Vegetable Garden, Optimum Seed, Sprout & Fiber Matrix*
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Beans
- Green Bell Peppers
- Mustard Green
- Peas (green)
- Red Pepper
- Sweet Potato
- Yellow Squash
- Seeds, Sprouts & Fiber
Antioxidant Rich Fruit Orchard Matrix*
With the essential sugars galactose, glucose, and xylose
- Açaí Apple
- Black Cherry
- Cherry Extract (acerola)
- Cherry (tart)
Full Spectrum Organic Trace Mineral Matrix (plus Zeolites)*
Organically bound trace minerals
- Potassium (elemental & sorbate)
- Sodium (elemental and benzoate)
Additional Ingredients in IntraMAX®
- Proprietary Ultra Purifed and Filtered Spring Water
- 100% Organically Bound (microcomplexed®) and Micro-crystallized Fructose (simple carbohydrate from real fruit)
- 100% Organically Bound (microcomplexed®) Natural Peach & Mango Flavors and 100% Organic Homeostatic microcomplexes® in a Proprietary blend of 38 essential oils 100% organically bound (microcomplexed ®)
IntraMAX® Does NOT Contain
- Crustacean Shellfish
- Tree nuts
- Flow Agents
- 13 Health Benefits of IntraMax
- Vitamins and Minerals
- All Vitamins Are Not Created Equal...
- The Differences Between Synthetic and Natural Vitamins
- The Top 5 Herbs for Anti-Aging Benefits
- 9 Ways to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- 10 Facts About Calcium
- Consequences of Calcium Deficiency
- 11 Foods High in Calcium
- 6 Vegetables High in Calcium
- 8 Foods High in Zinc
- 15 Foods High in Folic Acid
- 10 Foods High in Vitamin D
- 16 Foods High in Vitamin C
- 15 Foods High in Vitamin E
- Study: Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated With Recurrent Inflammatory Spinal Cord Disease
- Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of intraMAX® [PDF]
A Randomized, Gold Standard, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study
Melonie Montgomery, MSHN, Director of Research, Fenestra Research Labs
- A Clinical Evaluation of the Metabolic Response to a 100% Organic Microcomplexed™ Dietary Supplement [PDF]
Dr. James A. Mchale, Director of Research and Development at Atlantic Regional Osteoporosis Specialists
Peer Reviewed by Dr. Andrew Collins, Board Certified, American Board of Medical Specialties (Specialist, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery)
The following are thermal imaging photographs taken immediately before and after consuming IntraMAX®. The images show increased blood flow circulation and rise in internal body heat. These photographs were taken by independent researchers and the thermal imaging equipment used to take them has been approved by the FDA.
The above photo is before taking IntraMAX®
The lower photo is seconds after taking IntraMAX®
- Blood Analysis
The pictures below show a subject’s blood analysis using a dark stain technique.
The picture on the left shows red blood cells exhibiting stacking and clumping, indicative of poor health.
The picture on the right shows the same patient’s blood just 45 minutes later after taking IntraMAX®.
- Peer-Reviewed, Double Blind Placebo, FDA Gold Standard Clinical Study
IntraMAX® subjects experienced significant improvement in energy levels and energy production. IntraMAX® significantly improved pH levels which allowed other ingredients to be identified and utilized by the body more efficiently. IntraMAX® reduced cellular toxicity and build-up of cellular toxins, improved movement of all the fluids in the body, and helped reduce free-radical damage and aging, significantly.
Frequently Asked Questions About IntraMAX®
- What is the best way to take IntraMAX®?
- How much IntraMAX® is in one bottle and how many servings is that?
- Why doesn’t the nutritional label list amounts per serving for all ingredients?
- Will the airport security X-Rays affect IntraMAX®?
- My urine was bright yellow after taking IntraMAX®, why?
- Why did my other bottle of IntraMAX® seem a little different from the one I just got?
- IntraMAX® contains iron and I have sensitivities to supplements with iron, will it affect me?
- IntraMAX® is vegetarian, why is it not vegan?
- Is it advisable to take calcium-magnesium in conjunction with IntraMAX®?
- What is soil depletion?
- What are the scientific facts about fulvic acid And its applications?
- Don't I get adequate minerals and nutrients from food sources?
- Are multi-vitamins a source of carbon-bond organic minerals and nutrients?
- Have any clinical studies been done?
What is the best way to take IntraMAX®?
The full IntraMAX® protocols are available right here.
How many servings are in each bottle of IntraMAX®?
A serving is one ounce and each bottle contains 33 ounces of IntraMAX®. Each serving provides Optimum Daily Allowance (ODA) of essential nutrients and over 415 other ingredients. Some people have spent several hundred dollars a month to get the same results IntraMAX® provides. Adding IntraMAX®® to your regime is a means to achieve good health that’s both nutritionally and cost efficient.
Why doesn’t the nutritional label list amounts per serving for all ingredients?
There are only 29 specific nutrients, 15 minerals and 14 vitamins, the FDA requires a “percent daily value” of if they are present in a product.
Will the airport security X-Rays affect IntraMAX®?
No, the ingredients in IntraMAX® will not be affected by a brief, “low-serving” of radiation.
My urine was bright yellow after taking IntraMAX®, why?
IntraMAX® is a natural detoxifier and toxins being expelled through urine may cause it to take on a brighter yellow color. Depending on your personal health, this may last up to several months. The color is a sign your body is in the midst of a healing process and ridding itself of toxins.
Why did my other bottle of IntraMAX® seem a little different from the one I just got?
IntraMAX® contains living Organically microcomplexed liquid minerals and nutrients with natural ingredients. You may notice very slight variations in color, sediment size, and the peach-mango flavor from one bottle to the next. This is to be expected and is similar to purchasing an orange at the grocery store. An orange is an orange, but they’re also individually unique. None of these variances affect the potency or consistency of the product. The peach-mango flavor may vary slightly from batch to batch.
IntraMAX® contains iron and I have sensitivities to supplements with iron, will it affect me?
The 415+ nutrients, including iron, in IntraMAX® are small in size and encased in carbon. This means they will be absorbed by your body or pass through without harm, depending if your body requires them or not. Spinach is high in iron, but nobody is ever asked to cut back on their spinach intake. The reason is because our bodies expel what it doesn’t need due to the organic carbon.
IntraMAX® is vegetarian, why is it not vegan?
The standard for animal-free vegan products is that it must be, to the limits of possibility and practicality, entirely free of animal involvement. IntraMAX® contains byproduct naturally derived from bees. Specifically bee pollen extract, propolis, and royal jelly. Despite this, many vegans do take IntraMAX®.
Is it advisable to take calcium-magnesium in conjunction with IntraMAX®?
IntraMAX® is an all-in-one product and does not require supplementation with any extra minerals, herbs, digestive enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants, or probiotics. The measurements and ratios are all optimized. The human body operates most effectively with calcium citrate, calcium succinate, and calcium ascorbate, which are included in IntraMAX®.
What is soil depletion?
"Every ailment, every sickness and every disease can be traced back to An organic trace mineral deficiency" -Linus Pauling
There is a cycle of depletion evident in our soils that is caused and aggravated by industrialized farming methods. Nutrient depleted soils don't produce nutrient-dense and healthy crops. Unhealthy crops are more likely to be invaded by insects, fungus, etc, and those invading bodies are actually meant to thin out unhealthy vegetation. However, because of the nutrient depletion in crops, pesticides are required to protect unhealthy plants in otherwise normal conditions.
This effect is most apparent to us as a society. Over 70 trace minerals are required to produce crops that are dense in nutrients and healthy. However, the majority of modern farming methods only return 3 to 5. The problem is compounded when synthetic, ammonium based fertilizers kill the soil-inhabiting delicate microorganisms that are paramount to the creation of living mineral complexes. Our soils are lacking trace minerals because we've used them up AND killed the microorganisms that replace them.
The money-centric agricultural methods of today have essentially ousted organic complexes with inorganic fertilizers. Inorganic fertilizers cause both a disruption in the balance of our delicate soil, and a toxicity in water runoff. Inorganic fertilizers first came to common use in the 1930's when the prevailing assumption was that minerals in any form could be absorbed by organisms. This turned out not to be true and we've since found that neither inorganic or trace minerals can be easily absorbed by plants. A combination with organically complexed (carbonaceous) matter must first take place. It's really no surprise that our food lacks nutrition and taste when the modern farmer has to keep applying additional herbicides, pesticides, and other chemicals just to get a harvestable crop.
This very problem is duplicated with people. Our bodies are meant to absorb minerals from organic complexes-- the foods we eat. However, as described above, these important and organic nutrients are not in food grown in nutrient-lacking soils. Similar to the industrial farm machine that adds inorganic and toxic chemicals and fertilizers to "offset" the problem, we as people consume inorganic trace minerals in supplements since we don't get them in our food. It must be repeated, however, that most trace minerals are not used by our bodies unless they've been delivered in organic complexes.
The atomic weights of even the most ideal examples of inorganic trace minerals are too big (1-100nm) to be soluble and are likely to be spurned at a cellular level. Rather than be absorbed and utilized, they're more likely to accumulate in the body and be stored outside cells in fatty tissue and interstitial fluids. Extreme toxicity and disease may develop over time.
Organically complexed trace minerals are different from inorganic minerals. They are very, very small and have a very low molecular weight, which results in natural chelation. In fact they are so small that they can be transported directly into our body's cells. Organically complexed trace minerals are bound by living matter (carbon) and assist with intra-cellular detoxification and the expulsion of inorganic toxins from interstitial fluids, and fatty tissue in our bodies.
On the other hand, organically complexed trace minerals are definitively different from inorganic minerals. They are naturally chelated (ultra tiny) and they have ultra low molecular weight (Approximately, 50 to 100 times smaller and much lighter in weight). They are physically small enough that they can be easily carried into the cells of our bodies. They are bound by carbon (living matter) and have numerous health benefits, aiding in intra-cellular detoxification and the removal of inorganic toxins from the extra cellular spaces in our bodies (interstitial fluids, and fatty tissue).
Combining trace minerals with carbonaceous matter results in their becoming a fortified meal of living minerals instead of a dead pile of toxic rocks. Trace minerals are intra-cellular activators that accelerate most of the chemical functions in our bodies. The transport most of the nutrition to cells and without them, life does not exist!
Humans essentially require three basic ingredients to live- oxygen, water, and organically complexed trace minerals. Neither enzymes or vitamins can operate absent of trace minerals. An inadequate amount of trace minerals retards numerous bodily processes or causes them to halt altogether, until replenishment occurs. When this is taken into account, it's not hard to understand why humans and plants have increased vulnerability to disease. It's also not difficult to comprehend what Linus Pauling, a man who was awarded the Nobel Prize twice, meant when he told the 74th Congress of the United Sates, "Every ailment, every sickness and every disease can be traced back to an organic trace mineral deficiency."
Organically complexed trace minerals are one of the most essential elements necessary to maintain life, and it has been apparent that we are sorely lacking them.
What are the scientific facts about fulvic acid and its applications?
- We assert fulvic acid has been misunderstood and discounted by some of the scientific community due to its tiny size and because its organically complexed.
- All supplements, therapeutic substances, herbal extracts, and pharmaceuticals can be linked to the chemical makeup of fulvic acid.
- Every microbe, plant, or animal on earth, whether extinct or living, has DNA that has become a purified constituent of fulvic acid.
- When fulvic acid is produced in nature, phytochemicals from plants become very concentrated.
- The traits of fulvic acid are generally akin to the bio-active and organically complex material it was produced from. The benefits are similar in almost all mammals and are enhanced over time.
- A number of plants, primarily microscopic ones, are involved in the production of fulvic acid.
- The production of fulvic acid is a remarkable recycling cycle as fulvic acid gives a consistent rise in health to later successors.
- Today's methods of agriculture and waste management have interfered with nature's natural processes and have led to crop deterioration that has led to health deterioration.
- In an optimal situation, using and consuming fulvic acid regularly may potentially reverse the ongoing cycle of health deterioration and start a new, progressive cycle of health improvement.
- During the Ming Dynasty of the 15th century, Li Shi Zhen noted the use of "Wujinsan" (golden medicine) containing fulvic acid as the necessary ingredient when treating hemorrhage diseases in females and infectious ulcerous growths. The implication being that fulvic acid is beneficial as a blood coagulant.
Don’t I get adequate minerals and nutrients from food sources?
Unfortunately not. Inorganic toxic chemicals have destroyed critical organic materials in our soils leaving 99% of Americans deficient in Carbon-bond Organic minerals.
Are multi-vitamins a source of carbon-bond organic minerals and nutrients?
No, most vitamins and minerals are inorganic, non-absorbable synthetic materials that are too large for cellular penetration. Thus, providing little benefit. Most doctors believe inorganic elements and minerals have potential to cause toxicity by accumulating in our extra-cellular tissue.
Have any clinical studies been done?
Yes, Dr. James A. McHale, Director of Research and Development at Atlantic Regional Osteoporosis Specialists released a study entitled, "A Clinical Evaluation of the Metabolic Response to a 100% Organic Microcomplexed Dietary Supplement", available here.
Melonie Montgomery, Director of Research at Fenestra Research Lab released a study entitled, "Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of intraMAX - A Randomized, Gold Standard, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study", available here.
Shake vigorously prior to use.
Adults take ½ ounce in the morning, and ½ ounce in the afternoon or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children take one tablespoon or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Toddlers take 1 teaspoon or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Pre-natal take ¼ teaspoon, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- IntraMAX® is best taken undiluted and on an empty stomach
- You should avoid taking nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals 2 hours before and 2 hours after taking IntraMAX®.
- Follow up your IntraMAX® serving with 6-8 oz of filtered (not tap) water.
- Best results may be had by holding IntraMAX® under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- IntraMAX® should be refrigerated after opening.
- The full protocols are available here.