What is IntraKID®?
If you love IntraMAX®, then your kids will love IntraKID®! IntraKID® is the most comprehensive, organic, liquid multi-vitamin for children over the age of 4. The great-tasting formula is a perfect blend of 71 organic trace minerals and over 215 essential ingredients derived from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It provides the perfect balance of nutrients that growing children need!
IntraKID®, IntraMAX®, and IntraMIN® represent Drucker Labs' IntraLINE products. Created using the proprietary intraCELL Technology, IntraLINE nutraceuticals are the most effective nutritional supplements available.
A Brief History of IntraKID®
Dr. Richard Drucker
IntraKID® was created by Dr. Richard Drucker, M.S., N.D., Ph.D., a highly respected doctor in the field of natural health and founder of Drucker Labs. For twenty years, Dr. Drucker has perfected the selection of essential ingredients to create an impressive line of liquid nutritional supplements that are recommended by chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, and family medical physicians all over the world.
Drucker Labs manufactures and distributes the most complete, top of the line, all-in-one liquid nutritional supplements anywhere. Their products are available exclusively through Health Care Practitioners and their name has become synonymous with nutritional excellence and integrity.
The Top 5 Reasons Your Kids Need IntraKID®
1. Unparalleled Nutrition!
IntraKID® is THE BEST liquid vitamin for kids, hands down.
2. Replaces All Other Vitamins
Normal, healthy children only need IntraKID®; it provides optimum daily nutritional support.
3. Compensates for Our Polluted World
IntraKID® helps to replace the trace minerals that are lost due in industrialized farming.
4. Highly Absorbable
Not only are liquid supplements better absorbed than pills, IntraKID®'s proprietary carbon-bond technology infuses over 215 living, organic nutrients for virtually 100% absorption, utilization, and nutritional benefit!
5. Facilitates Detoxification
IntraKID® can bond to inorganic toxins and reduce them into ultra-tiny, non-toxic organically microcomplexed particles that can be eliminated.
What are the Health Benefits of IntraKID®?
- Provides an absolutely solid nutritional foundation for healthy growth and development.
- Liquid formula is much easier than pills for children to swallow!
- Supports focus and concentration.
- Excellent for filling nutrient spectrum gaps.
- Contains probiotics and enzymes to support digestion.
- Encourages normal sleep cycles.
- Encourages a healthy mood.
- Boosts the immune system.
What Do People Like Best About IntraKID®?
- "Quality stuff! It seems to truly boost the immunity! The taste is great; our kids ask for it each day. Worth the price!" † ~ papamds
- "Love it! On my third bottle and kids haven't had a single cold since we've started giving it to them. They seem healthy and happier...kind of crazy." † ~ J. Saul
- "Much easier... This vitamin is packed with everything children need to stay healthy. Our son has a PDD and we used to have to buy a bucket full of supplements. This has everything in one and then some. As far as price goes, by the time you would purchase everything separately it would cost a lot more. Easy for them to take. One capful in the morning and one when he gets home from school. Love, love love this supplement!" † ~ April Andos-Paglianite
Why is IntraKID® the Best Children's Multivitamin Available?
- IntraKID® is an all-in-one formula with:
- 115 Antioxidants
- 10 Essential fatty acids -- Omega 3, 6 & 9
- 39 Amino acids
- 10 Plant derived digestive enzymes
- 35 Green foods and phytonutrients
- 62 Essential vitamins and nutrients
- 34 Adaptogenic and supportive herbs
- 16 Carbon-bonded, organic macro minerals
- 14 Vegetables
- 65 Electrolytes
- 25 Fruits
- 10 Non-dairy probiotics
- 12 Carotenoids
- 22 All-natural fibers
- IntraKid® does NOT contain:
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Crustracean shellfish
- Animal products
- Contains over 215 essential nutrients, compared to only 30 nutrients in the average vitamin supplement.
- Raspberry flavored, all-natural, 100% organic, safe for vegetarians.
- Produced using IntelliCELL V Technology to ensure rapid absorption and bioavailability.
- Contains 215+ ingredients, most multivitamins contain less than 30.
- 100% Carbon-bond organic, all natural, no synthetic ingredients.
- Low glycemic
- No additives.
- Fresh raspberry taste.
- Each bottle contains 32 fluid oz.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About IntraKID®
1. How does intraCELL V Technology work? Drucker Labs' proprietary IntelliCELL V Technology uses organic carbon-bond linked minerals and nutrients to promote rapid absorption and bioavailability.
- Within the intestinal wall or fatty tissue are synthetic toxins
- IntraKID® finds toxins and attaches to them
- intraCELL V Technology captures the toxins
- Toxins are released and removed
2. Why is IntraKID® a liquid? IntraKID® is in the carbon-bond organic state and in order to keep this state without applying heat in the manufacturing process, it must be in liquid form. Manufacturing pills, tablets and capsules requires heat and usually include additives, preservatives, chemicals, agents, excipients, coatings and other synthetics. By being in liquid state, you can be sure that you are taking an all natural product that is rapidly absorbed!
3. How many servings are in one bottle of IntraKID®? Each bottle of IntraKID® contains 32 servings (32 ounces). One serving provides the body with over 215 ingredients to meet your optimum daily allowance. Separately taking the same vitamins and nutrients separately would cost $300+/month. IntraKID® gives the most nutritional benefit in just one serving rather than taking dozens of vitamins.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Take intraKID® on an empty stomach.
- Consume half the serving in the morning and half in the afternoon.
- Follow with 6 oz. of purified water.
- Avoid food 30 minutes before or after.
- Avoid medications, caffeine, or other supplements two hours before or after.
- Use intraKID® for six days and then take the seventh day off and repeat.
- Shake well and refrigerate.
- Do not dilute with juices, foods, or water.
Still Not Sure if IntraKID® Can Help Your Child? Just Read These Reviews...!
- "Best, most complete vitamin complex for children! This is, in my opinion, the best vitamin complex for children out there. It's a little expensive but worthy every penny. It has all the nutrients your kids (specially your special needs child) need." † ~ Babi Brazil
- "Best vitamin for kids! Intrakid made a HUGE difference in my son's health. This product was recommended by our doctor. At the time my child was not hitting his milestones or using that many words. Our doctor said that most kids don't get everything they need from diet alone. I saw a difference in my son within a week of using this product and a good pro-biotic. I think that using this supplement might be one of the best things you can do for a growing child. (that and plenty of love of course!) Spend the money, it's so worth it!!" † ~ aleigh
- "Amazing! No cold, more energy, better memory, all organic- wow!" † ~ Charlotte
Get Started Today and Boost Your Child's Health and Wellness With IntraKID®!
Shake well before use. Best when taken on an empty stomach. It is not recommended to dilute with juices, foods or water.
Children 4 years and older: Take 1oz. daily (1/2 oz. in the morning and 1/2 oz. in the afternoon). It is not recommended to take after 6pm. Always follow with 8-10oz. of purified water, never use tap water. Do not take pharmaceuticals or any other nutraceuticals within 2 hours prior or 2 hours after taking.
Adults & Children 12yrs and older: Follow the instructions listed above. IntraKID® is safe for use by adults, however, IntraMAX® is the recommended liquid vitamin for anyone over the age of 12.
IntraKID® should be the primary line of defense for your children’s nutritional support and maintenance used by Health-Care Professionals. IntraKID® includes all the indispensable nutrients to provide the optimum daily allowance (ODA) of all vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in a fully-balanced blend designed for your children’s special needs. Your kids will enjoy the raspberry gelatin taste flavored with an all natural fruit extract and does not include refined sugars. When taking intraKID, it is recommended that all other forms of nutritional supplementation is eliminated.
For best results, it is recommended IntraKID® be taken on an empty stomach and to break the daily serving in half- half in the morning and half in the afternoon. If that is not possible for your child, taking the full serving in the morning will also work well. For better absorption, place the IntraKID® serving under the tongue for 30 seconds prior to swallowing. Follow up with 8 – 10 ounces of purified, non-chlorinated water after swallowing. It’s best to not eat anything else 30 minutes before or after administering serving, and do not take medications, caffeine or other supplements within 2 hours of taking IntraKID®. For maximum effect, take IntraKID® for six days consecutively, skip the 7th day and repeat.
To build up a reserve of active carbon and good nutrition, use a double-serving for the first 14 days as follows:
|Day||Serving: Age 4+||Frequency|
|Monday - Saturday||1 oz||2 times, daily*|
|Sunday||Rest (no serving)||1 time, weekly|
General Maintenance Protocol for Kids
|Day||Serving: Age 4+||Frequency|
|Monday - Saturday||1/2 oz||2 times, daily*|
|Sunday||Rest (no serving)||1 time, weekly|
*Note: If it is not possible to administer the serving twice a day, give the full serving in the morning on an empty stomach. For best results, slightly change the serving from day to day to avoid the body from adapting to the improved nutrition.
Frequently Asked Questions About IntraKID®
- Why are amounts per serving listed for some ingredients and not for others?
- When traveling, can the X-Rays at airport check-ins affect IntraKID®?
- What material is the bottle composed of and will it leach into the liquid?
- Why not just use glass bottles?
- Is it normal to urinate yellow during the first days of using IntraKID®?
- Why is IntraKID® slightly different from one bottle to another?
- My child is sensitive to iron supplements, will the iron in IntraKID® affect my child?
Why are amounts per serving listed for some ingredients and not for others?
“Amount per serving” and “% daily value” are required by the FDA for 15 minerals and 14 vitamins if they are an ingredient in the product. The amounts may slightly vary from lot to lot since they are based on specific laboratory analysis of a random bottle.
When traveling, can the X-Rays at airport check-ins affect IntraKID®?
No. The radiation from these machines are quick and of low serving and will not affect the ingredients found in IntraKID®.
What material is the bottle composed of and will it leach into the liquid?
IntraKID® bottles are made of high density plastic specially coated before being filled and will not leach into the liquid. Coating them ensures that you consume a product that is pure.
Why not just use glass bottles?
The manufacturing process of today’s glass bottles use harmful chemicals and because of this reason Drucker Labs has decided to use specially-coated, high density plastic bottles.
Is it normal to urinate yellow during the first days of using IntraKID®?
IntraKID® and the rest of the intra products are all-natural detoxifiers. Yellow urine is a good sign toxins are being released and your body is healing. The level of health care issues will vary from person-to-person and will can last several months depending on the individual.
Why is IntraKID® slightly different from one bottle to another?
Each batch slightly varies in taste and color because of its unique process and because it contains living organically micro-complexed liquid minerals and nutrients with many other natural ingredients. The sediment size does not have an effect on the potency or consistency of the product.
My child is sensitive to iron supplements, will the iron in IntraKID® affect my child?
No. The iron as well as the rest of the ingredients is small in size and because of the encasement in carbon, each ingredient will be readily absorbed by the body if it’s required or it will just pass harmlessly through your body if it isn’t.