What is the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier?
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent is the most complete air purifier on the market!
The Intelli-Pro is energy efficient, and uses sensor technology to reduce electricity usage. Replacement filer and UV lamp replacement costs are low, and the unit is very quiet.
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier features easy-to-use Sensor Technology!
- Odor, Dust, and Allergen Sensors indicate which airborne pollutants are present.
- Clean Air Monitor indicates how clean or polluted the air is.
- Automatic Mode saves you money on your electric bill by automatically adjusting settings.
- Filter Replace/Maintenance Indicators remove the guesswork on when to replace filters
- Ion/UV Light Indicator lets you know the ionizer and UV lamp are functioning.
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier outperforms Consumer Reports top rated air purifiers in toxin tests, is almost 100% effective in clinical testing, and killed 100% of aspergillus mold in clinical tests!
What are the Benefits of the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier?
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier features six powerful air cleaning technologies.
- The electrostatically-charged dust collection grid traps charged particles like a magnet.
- The long-lasting, high-efficiency HEPA filter is the most effective way to capture dust and allergens.
- The activated Carbon Filter traps chemicals, gases and odors.
- The germicidal UV Lamp destroys micro-organisms.
- Circulates air-cleaning Negative Ions throughout the room. Virtually no ozone, completely safe, effective at enhancing filter efficiency.
- The Washable Pre-Filter does not require replacement, and enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
What Pollutants Does the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Remove?
Dust and Dust MitesThe HEPA air filter in the Intelli-Pro is highly effective at capturing solid particles such as dust and dust mites. Ionizers increase the efficiency of filters by causing airborne particles to conglomerate and easier to capture. Negative ions cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air, and have been found by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture studies to be effective at controlling dust.
BacteriaBacteria are captured by the HEPA filter and the anti-bacterial pre-filter. The germicidal UV lamp disinfects bacteria trapped by the HEPA filter. Studies by the U.S. Department. of Agriculture indicate that ionizers/negative ions are effective at reducing airborne bacteria. The Intelli-Pro also includes a photocatalytic oxidation filter, which is effective at destroying bacteria.
Pollen and AllergensHEPA filters are the most recommended and effective filter for allergens. Ionizers/negative ions increase the efficiency of filters by causing airborne particles to conglomerate, making them easier to capture. Negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air.
Mold and FungiHEPA filters, with the help of ionizers/negative ions, capture mold spores. UV light is deadly against mold and its microbiological toxins. The activated carbon filtration and photocatalytic oxidation technologies are effective against mildew smells.
Cigarette SmokeThe Intelli-Pro includes a carbon air filter to absorb smoke particles. The photocatalytic oxidation filter aids in reducing or eliminating cigarette smoke odors and the ionizer removes smoke particles from the air.
Chemicals and Volatile Organic CompoundsThe carbon air filter absorbs chemicals and gases. The photocatalytic oxidation is effective at breaking up chemical compounds. Furthermore, the ionizer also helps to neutralize chemical fumes.
Germs/VirusesThe UV light is at destroying micro-organisms as they pass by the UV lamp. Negative ions are also known to help to neutralize viruses.
OdorsThe photocatalytic oxidation filter and activated carbon air filter are effective at eliminating and reducing strong odors.
Carbon MonoxideA significant decrease of CO values was found with an ionizer activated.
How does the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Work?
- Washable Pre Filter
The air enters pre filter where the largest particles are captured. This also enhances the lifespan and performance of the other filters.
- Washable Dust Collector Plates
The electrostatically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet.
- Activated Carbon Filter
The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. Carbon filters remove odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals other filters can't.
- High-Efficiency HEPA Filter
The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens, and other particles, including bacteria.
- Germicidal UV Lamp
Destroys micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi, mold, and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms trapped by the HEPA air filter, which prevents them from reproducing and recirculating.
- Safe and Effective Ionizer
Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. Negative ions improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Department of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Produces virtually no ozone!
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Utilizes Sensor Technology
1. Odor, Dust and Allergen Sensors
Tells you which airborne pollutants are present. The Intelli-Pro has sensors to detect odors, dust and allergens. There is an LED indicator light for each of these pollutant types. If odors are detected, the "Odor" indicator light on the control panel will become lit. The same for dust and allergens.
2. Clean Air Monitor
Tells you just how clean or polluted the air really is. The Intelli-Pro senses just how clean or polluted the air really is, and conveys this information through the four LED indicator lights. The dirtier the air, the more indicator lights that are lit. For example, if all four indicator lights are lit, the air is very polluted. If only one is lit, the air is very clean.
3. Automatic Mode
Saves money on your electric bill by automatically adjusting the settings of the air purifier according to how clean or polluted the air is. For example, if the air is detected to be polluted, it will run the fan on a higher setting. If the air is determined to be sufficiently clean, it will run the fan on the lowest setting ("Quiet") in order to use less electricity, which saves you money on your electric bill.
4. Filter Replace/Maintenance Indicators
This removes the guesswork out of knowing when to replace filters as the filter sensor lets you know when it is time to replace the HEPA/activated carbon filter. Avoid wasting money by replacing too soon, and avoid releasing captured contaminants back into the area by replacing too late.
5. Ion/UV Light Indicator
Now you can know the ionizer and UV lamp are working properly. This sensor verifies the ionizer and UV lamp are working properly. Without these sensors, it is very difficult to know if UV lamps and ionizers are fully operational, since there are few visual or audio signs to verify this. When they are both working properly, the blue light under "Ion/UV Indicator" will go back and forth between dim and bright.
How does the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Compare to Other Units?
The Intelli-Pro performed comparably to the Friedrich in clinical tests, yet costs $200 less. Both air purifiers feature an electrically-charged dust collection grid and activated carbon filter. The Intelli-Pro also offers an answer for micro-organisms in its germicidal UV lamp. It also offers a HEPA filter, not found in the Friedrich. Finally, the Intelli-Pro provides advanced, sensor technology, none of which is available in the Friedrich.
The Intelli-Pro drastically outperforms the Ionic Breeze in clinical tests and is less expensive. The Intelli-Pro offers germicidal UV to destroy micro-organisms, a feature found in only the GP version of the Ionic Breeze, which also costs $499. The Intelli-Pro offers the best filters for trapping dust and allergens (HEPA), and for trapping chemicals, smoke, etc. The Intelli-Pro has advanced sensor technology not found in the Ionic Breeze.
The Intelli-Pro outperforms the Oreck in clinical tests and is less expensive. Like the Oreck, the Intelli-Pro offers a washable electronic filter, but, unlike the Oreck, also offers a HEPA filter. The Intelli-Pro has an answer for micro-organisms in its germicidal UV lamp, the Oreck does not have this. The sensor technology found in the Intelli-Pro is not available with the Oreck.
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Outperforms the Competition!
|Air Purifier Model||
Hydrogen Sulfide Test
|Particle Removal Test (15 min)|
|Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro® ($299)||
|Friedrich C-90A®* ($499)||
|Oreck XL Professional® ($370)||
|Ionic Breeze® ($349)||
43% (27 min)
Hydrogen Sulfide is a strong gas created by stagnant sewage, and is one of the very worst, and most difficult-to-remove pollutants known to man. An air purifier's ability to remove H2S is a good indication of its ability to remove strong odors, odor-causing toxins and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs). During this test, air purifier models were tested on "high" setting.
All air purifier models were tested on "high" setting for the particle removal test, except the Friedrich C-90A. This model was tested on the "low" setting, since it's low setting was more comparable to the other models on "high" in terms of noise and fan speed. Due to the noise of the C-90A on "high", users would likely operate it on "low" most of the time.
Aspergillus Mold Test. The Intelli-Pro's ability to kill aspergillus mold, one of the most toxic and allergenic types of mold, was also tested. In one hour's time, the Intelli-Pro successfully destroyed 100% of the aspergillus mold cultures.
It Was Worth The Money
This is a good air filter. It does the job of cleaning the air so you can breath. I live in a basement. There's water damage and clothes left there. So it was real hard to breath. I also didn't know if the air had mildew, or other living organisms.
I woke up with bad headaches or a stopped up nose. Some times I would just be sick with cold type symtoms.
I can breath. I'm not stopped up or sick every day. I trust the air I breath. Its worth the money.
The U.S. Government recommends technologies used in the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier.
- U.S. Centers of Disease Control recommends air purifier with both HEPA Filter and UV Light. The CDC also recommends UV lights in homeless shelters to prevent the spread of disease, particularly tuberculosis.
- Department of Homeland Security recommends HEPA air filters, along with a pre-filter to preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture found negative ions (ionizers) to be highly effective against dust and bacteria in recent studies.
- U.S. Department of Energy found that photocatalytic oxidation air purification destroyed VOC chemicals at a significant rate, even at high air flow rates.
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Facts About Indoor Air Quality
- Harmful Toxins in the Air
- How to Eliminate Chemical Toxins from Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Are Chemtrails Making Us Sick?
Frequently Asked Questions About The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier
What are the Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent Air Purifier Specifications?
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: Up to 60,000,000/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs): 15
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 11 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)