What is the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier?
The Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro Intelligent is the most complete air purifier on the market and utilizes six leading air purification technologies to cover up to 600 square feet! It's energy efficient, and uses sensor technology to reduce electricity usage. Replacement filer and UV lamp replacement costs are low, and the unit is very quiet.
- Washable Pre Filter
The air enters pre filter where the largest particles are captured. This also enhances the lifespan and performance of the other filters.
- Washable Dust Collector Plates
The electrostatically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet.
- Activated Carbon Filter
The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. Carbon filters remove odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals other filters can't.
- High-Efficiency HEPA Filter
The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens, and other particles, including bacteria.
- Germicidal UV Lamp
Destroys micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi, mold, and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms trapped by the HEPA air filter, which prevents them from reproducing and recirculating.
- Safe and Effective Ionizer
Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. Negative ions improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Department of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Produces virtually no ozone!
Comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects (does not cover filter or UV lights).
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier
1. Odor, Dust and Allergen Sensors
Built-in sensors detect odors, dust and allergens. An LED indicator light lets you know which pollutants are detected.
2. Clean Air Monitor
The Intelli-Pro senses how clean your air is and lets you know through the four, easy-to-read LED indicator lights. The dirtier the air, the more indicator lights that are lit.
3. Automatic Mode
Saves money on your electric bill by automatically adjusting the settings of the air purifier! If the air is detected to be polluted, it will run the fan on a higher setting. If the air is clean, it will run the fan on the lowest setting to use less electricity and save you money.
4. Filter Replace/Maintenance Indicators
Avoid wasting money by replacing too soon, and avoid releasing captured contaminants back into the area by replacing too late. The filter sensor lights remove the guesswork from knowing when to replace filters.
5. Ion/UV Light Indicator
Verifies the ionizer and UV lamp are working properly. When they are both working properly, the blue light under "Ion/UV Indicator" will go back and forth between dim and bright.
Shocking Information About Air Quality
- U.S. Centers of Disease Control recommends air purifier with both HEPA Filter and UV Light.
- The CDC recommends UV lights in homeless shelters to prevent the spread of disease, particularly tuberculosis.
- Department of Homeland Security recommends HEPA air filters and a pre-filter to preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture cites negative ions as highly effective against dust and bacteria.
- U.S. Department of Energy found that photocatalytic oxidation air purification destroyed VOC chemicals.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture studies have found negative ions to be effective at controlling dust and airborne bacteria .
What are the Benefits of the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier?
- Electrostatically-charged dust collection grid traps charged particles like a magnet.
- Long-lasting, high-efficiency HEPA filter captures dust and allergens.
- The activated Carbon Filter traps chemicals, gases and odors.
- The germicidal UV Lamp destroys micro-organisms.
- Circulates air-cleaning negative ions throughout the room.
- Virtually no ozone, completely safe, effective at enhancing filter efficiency.
- Washable pre-filter enhances durability and performance of other filters and doesn't need to be replaced.
- Communicates to you via easy-to-use sensor technology!
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier
1. What pollutants does the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier remove?
- Dust and Dust Mites - The HEPA air filter captures solid particles such as dust and dust mites. Ionizers increase the efficiency of filters by causing airborne particles to conglomerate and easier to capture.
- Bacteria - Bacteria are captured by the HEPA filter and the anti-bacterial pre-filter. The germicidal UV lamp disinfects bacteria trapped by the HEPA filter. The Intelli-Pro also includes a photocatalytic oxidation filter, which is effective at destroying bacteria.
- Pollen and Allergens - HEPA filters are the most recommended and effective filter for allergens. Negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air.
- Mold and Fungi - HEPA filters, with the help of ionizers/negative ions, capture mold spores. UV light is deadly against mold and its microbiological toxins. The activated carbon filtration and photocatalytic oxidation technologies are effective against mildew smells.
- Cigarette Smoke - The carbon air filter absorbs smoke particles. The photocatalytic oxidation filter aids in reducing or eliminating cigarette smoke odors and the ionizer removes smoke particles from the air.
- Chemicals and Volatile Organic Compounds - The carbon air filter absorbs chemicals and gases. The photocatalytic oxidation is effective at breaking up chemical compounds. The ionizer also helps to neutralize chemical fumes.
- Germs/Viruses - The UV light is at destroying micro-organisms as they pass by the UV lamp.
- Odors - The photocatalytic oxidation filter and activated carbon air filter are effective at eliminating and reducing strong odors.
- Carbon Monoxide - A significant decrease of CO was found with an ionizer activated.
2. What are the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier specifications?
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: Up to 60,000,000/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs): 15
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 11 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
3. How does the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier compare to Other units?
The Intelli-Pro performed comparably to the Friedrich in clinical tests and costs $200 less. Both air purifiers feature an electrically-charged dust collection grid and activated carbon filter. The Intelli-Pro offers an answer for micro-organisms in its germicidal UV lamp. It also offers a HEPA filter, not found in the Friedrich. Finally, the Intelli-Pro provides advanced, sensor technology, none of which is available in the Friedrich.
The Intelli-Pro drastically outperforms the Ionic Breeze in clinical tests and is less expensive. The Intelli-Pro offers germicidal UV to destroy micro-organisms, a feature found in only the GP version of the Ionic Breeze, which also costs $499. The Intelli-Pro offers the best filters for trapping dust and allergens (HEPA), and for trapping chemicals, smoke, etc. The Intelli-Pro has advanced sensor technology not found in the Ionic Breeze.
The Intelli-Pro outperforms the Oreck in clinical tests and is less expensive. Like the Oreck, the Intelli-Pro offers a washable electronic filter, but, unlike the Oreck, also offers a HEPA filter. The Intelli-Pro has an answer for micro-organisms in its germicidal UV lamp, the Oreck does not have this. The sensor technology found in the Intelli-Pro is not available with the Oreck.
Why is the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier the Best Air Purifier?
The Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier outperforms Consumer Reports top rated air purifiers in toxin tests, is almost 100% effective in clinical testing, and killed 100% of aspergillus mold in clinical tests!
|Air Purifier Model||30 Minute Hydrogen Sulfide Test||15 Minute Particle Removal Test|
|Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro® ($199)||
|Friedrich C-90A®* ($499)||
|Oreck XL Professional® ($370)||
|Ionic Breeze® ($349)||
43% (27 min)
Breath Clean Air Today With the Multi-Tech XJ-3800 Intelli-Pro Air Purifier!
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Facts About Indoor Air Quality
- Harmful Toxins in the Air
- How to Eliminate Chemical Toxins from Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Are Chemtrails Making Us Sick?
Customers who bought this item also bought: