Learn How Hematrex Can Promote Optimal Vein Health!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Hematrex?
- A brief history of Hematrex
- The top 5 indications you may have poor circulation
- What are the benefits of Hematrex?
- What our customers like best about Hematrex
- Why Hematrex is risk-free for you to try
- Why Hematrex is the best product for circulatory support
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Hematrex?
- What are people saying about about Hematrex?
What is Hematrex?
Strong vein walls are crucial for healthy circulation. Hematrex is a combination of 9 potent herbs and shilajit, a powerful nutrient enhancer. Hematrex is specially formulated to promote circulatory health by supporting vein durability, wall strength, and elasticity.
A Brief History of the Invention of Hematrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Hematrex is the result of ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment, production, and analysis.
- Hematrex is based on Global Healing Center's Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of poor health. He found that health problems begin when the body becomes contaminated with toxic residue that suppresses the body's own internal self-healing mechanism.
- This began his journey to create the most powerful, herbal vein and circulatory support product. It all started by studying the works of the most famous 16th-century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The describes the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity. Dr. Group took this original technology and advanced the science and art of spagyry-based processes by adding and combining herbs that support vein durability, wall strength, elasticity, and promote normal circulation.
- Global Healing Center's Spagyrex® process combines ancient and current technologies to create a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. It follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to produce the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
The Top 5 Indications You May Have Poor Circulation
- Do you regularly sit or stand for long periods of time?
- Do you strain while having a bowel movement or have less than 2 bowel movements each day?
- Do you get enough fiber?
- Do you not get enough exercise?
- Are you obese or overweight?
What are the Benefits of Hematrex?
- Nutritional support for optimal vein health!
- Helps normalize permeability of veins and capillaries to promote elasticity.
- Encourages blood flow by strengthening vein walls.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Best About Hematrex
- "Great Product! Every winter season I get severe cold feet due to circulatory problems but since I started using Hematrex I feel much better than before. This product certainly works and I have no reservations in recommending it to others. I certainly will continue to use it in the future. Thanks Dr. Group!" † ~ Ben
- "Helps with hemorrhoids. I must admit that I don't take it twice daily which would probably help more - the expense prevents that. My naturopath doctor said that she could see the good effects of it in my circulatory system. I will be purchasing more." † ~ Laura
- "Fantastic stuff! Oh my goodness this stuff works amazingly fast. I was in desperate straits with my hemorrhoids acting up one night, and found total relief with Hematrex till the next morning. I highly recommend this product to anyone to keep on hand if you have issues with reoccurring discomfort from hemorrhoids. I used it for about a month and all is good again. Thank you Dr Group!" † ~ Dot
Why Hematrex is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of Hematrex.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our... 100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, let us know and we’ll refund your money, No questions asked.
Why is Hematrex the Best Circulatory Support Product Available?
- Contains certified organic and wild-crafted herbal ingredients.
- 100% Kosher and vegetarian safe!
- Does NOT contain excipients, binders, fillers, toxic preservatives, or other impurities.
- Developed by Dr. Edward F. Group III, world-renowned for his organic, neutraceutical formulations!
- Never tested on animals and proudly made in the USA!
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Hematrex?
1. Why is vein health important? Excessive straining or pressure from sitting, stress, constipation, or diarrhea can cause veins to become constricted and uncomfortable. This may even lead to bleeding if vein walls become so weakened they break open, exposing you to infection.
2. Should I take Hematrex with my blood pressure medication? Mixing Hematrex with blood pressure medication is not recommended as it could lower blood pressure and cause complications. Talk to your doctor first if you're taking any prescription medications.
3. Will Hematrex help with hemorrhoids? Hematrex can help overall circulation and, over time, may help hemorrhoid swelling.
Still Not Sure if Hematrex Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "No more discomfort or sensitivity! I wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your Hematrex product. I had very fast results with strengthening the blood vessel walls - I'm amazed how quickly my body responded. No more discomfort or sensitivity! Thank you for improving my life!" † ~ Brenda B., Inverness, CA
- "Hematrex is a great product! Hematrex is a great product! I immediately noticed more mental clarity as soon as I started taking it... my other reasons for needing veinous support have also been alleviated. Thank you!" † ~ Laura S., Fairfield, Iowa
- "Cold feet are gone! I used to wear socks day and night even on summer at home but not now. It gives a healthy circulation and has a good taste. I can recommend this to elder people." † ~ Delia
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Hematrex... Or Your Money Back!
- Wildcrafted Collinsonia (root)
Collinsonia's supports blood vessel contraction and flow, helps to reduce irritation, and calms the swelling of blood vessels.
- Japanese Sophora (flower)
Promotes circulation by normalizing the permeability of blood vessels.
- Mimosa (bark)
An Ayurvedic plant with many unique qualities and beneficial nutrients.
- Organic Bupleurum (root)
Known in Chinese medicine as a cooling herb that promotes circulatory health and strengthens blood vessel walls.
- Organic Gotu Kola (leaf)
Supports optimal vascular health.
- Organic Horse Chestnut (fruit/hull/seed)
Contains aesci, an ingredient used by alternative health practitioners to support optimum circulation.
- Organic Butcher's Broom (root)
Contains high levels of flavonoids that strengthen capillary walls and support a healthy circulatory system. Butcher's broom helps the elasticity of stretched and swollen blood vessels.
- Wildcrafted Witch Hazel (leaf)
Witch hazel is a widely used topical astringent that reduces redness.
- Organic Oregano (leaf)
Reduces temporary soreness.
Decomposed plant matter loaded with humic acid and fulvic acid, which enhance the efficacy of other ingredients.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 1 serving, approximately 2 droppers, in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon before meals.
- What is Sophora Japonica?
- What is Butcher’s Broom?
- The Health Benefits of Mimosa Pudica for Hemorrhoids
- What is Witch Hazel?
- Oregano Oil Health Benefits
- What is Bupleurum?
- What is Gotu Kola?
- 5 Benefits of Vegetable Glycerin Extracts
- The Health Benefits of Collinsonia Root
- The Health Benefits of Horse Chestnut
- 17 Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper