What is Navitas Naturals Trail Mix?
Navitas Trail Mix blend of cacao nibs, cashews, goji berries, goldenberries and mulberries honors the nomadic tradition and supports your modern daily intake of key nutrients.
- Adventure snacks
- Workplace snacks
- Road trips
- Cookies, granola
- Oatmeal, salads
- Muffins, cereal, energy
What are the Health Benefits of Navitas Naturals Trail Mix?
- Awesome superfoods on-the-go!
- Cacao is one of nature's richest dietary sources of magnesium and is also an excellent source of iron and dietary fiber.
- Cashews provide an impressive profile of beneficial oils and an ideal ratio of healthy saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats.
- Good source of plant-based protein, iron, and trace minerals.
- Goji berries are a high source of protein, a wealth of antioxidants and over 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Goldenberries contain a high amount of carotene and bioflavonoids, vitamins A and C.
- Mulberries contain iron, calcium and vitamin C along with dietary fiber and resveratrol.
- Organic, raw, gluten-free.
- Vegan friendly.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Navitas Naturals Trail Mix?
1. Where do the ingredients come from? 3 Berry - Cacao Nib - Cashew Trail Mix uses ingredients that are sourced directly from farmers who cultivate sustainably and organically. All ingredients are raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and 100% organic.
2. Can something so delicious really be healthy? Yes! Cacao - where all chocolate comes from - is one of nature's most nutritionally complex foods. It provides important minerals including iron and magnesium along with powerful antioxidants and chemicals theobromine and phenethylamine. Cashews provide healthy fats and protein—5 grams per ounce! The signature superberry trio adds a bursts of nutritional goodness including potent antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
3. Who originally invented trail mix? Trail mix was invented by ancient nomads - the original experts at creating portable, high-energy snacks that could withstand weather and didn’t need cooking. This Navitas Trail Mix blend of cacao nibs, cashews, goji berries, goldenberries and mulberries honors the nomadic tradition and supports your modern daily intake of key nutrients.
Get Started Today and Discover How Navitas Naturals Trail Mix Can Boost Your Health and Wellness!!
- Organic Goji Berries (Lycum Barbarum)
High-antioxidant superfood that supports DNA and cellular health. Also contain a high level of vitamin A and relatively high levels of vitamin C that increase its antioxidant potential.
- Organic Mulberries (Morus Alba)
Sweet fruit that’s low in sugar and high in nutrients like vitamin C and fiber, Supports regularity and satiety.
- Organic Cacao Nibs (Theobroma Cacao)
Raw chocolate in its truest, most natural form. Cacao nibs are extremely high in antioxidants, compounds that protect against oxidation and the effects of aging.
- Organic Goldenberries (Physalis Peruviana)
Slightly tart, slightly sweet dried berries high in bioflavonoids, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Organic Raw Cashews (Anacardium Occidentale)
Great source of fats, protein, and fiber that work together to satisfy your appetite. Contain monounsaturated fats to support the cardiovascular system.