What are Mulberries?
Mulberries are an ancient Turkish Superfruit and Navitas Naturals Mulberries are sustainably and organically grown on the ancient fertile plains of Turkey. When ripe, the fruit is shaken from the tree and only the premium berries are selected to be naturally sun-dried.
What are the Health Benefits of Mulberries?
- Excellent source iron, calcium, vitamin C, and fiber.
- High in antioxidants, including resveratrol.
- Provides plant based protein, vegan friendly!
- Sweet and delicious flavor!
- Navitas Naturals Turkish mulberries are 100% organic, raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and contain NO preservatives.
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Mulberries…
- "Delicious and Addictive! I gave a mulberry to my 14-month-old nephew and he did a little happy dance when he bit into it. Thank goodness these have excellent nutritional stats because now I don't have to feel guilty when I need a new bag by next week." † ~Alloyjane
- "Chewy, sweet, complex and satisfying! Mulberries mix wonderfully with macadamia nuts for a decadent snack. Navitas did not disappoint - excellent quality! I plan to use these mulberries as my all natural "emergency kit" for when my blood sugar goes too low." † ~Michele Barber
- "Sweet and flavorful, not too dry. I eat these alone, in trail mixes, smoothies, salads, pancakes, muffins, both hot and cold cereal These are also packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and a little bit of protein to top things off. I absolutely love these, they're a really great and easy way for me to incorporate a little more good nutrition into my daily life." † ~Bre
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Navitas Mulberries?
1. What do mulberries taste like? Navitas Naturals Mulberries are similar to a dried fig in flavor and texture.
2. What is resveratrol? Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant, also found in red wine. Mulberries are a great source of resveratrol.
3.Where do mulberries come from? Mulberries have been sustainably harvested from the fertile plains in Turkey for thousands of years and Navitas continues that tradition.
Still Not Sure if Navitas Mulberries Are for You? Just Read These Reviews…
- "Great item, great price, great taste! I use this to mix in with granola for my morning yogurt. The berries are slightly chewing which is a plus for texture." † ~CK
- "Unbelievably delicious! Super high in antioxidants with the most amazing taste. Sort of like golden raisins but with more texture. Try them in oatmeal or cereal, or just out of the bag." † ~Dr. Robin
- "Good for trail mix!" This is a great price compared to what you can find in health food/retail stores. I like eating mulberries with golden berries and pecans or pistachio nuts." † ~Tam
Boost Your Health and Wellness Today With Navitas Organic Mulberries!!
- Certified Organic Mulberries (Morus Alba)
Sweet fruit that’s low in sugar and high in nutrients like vitamin C and fiber, Supports regularity and is great for satisfying an appetite.
- Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- 4 Reasons Goji Berries are Awesome
- 4 Superfoods You Need to Try
- The Health Benefits of Antioxidants
- Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
- 12 Health Benefits of Acai Berries
- 6 Health Benefits of Mulberries
- Benefits of Coconut Water
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds
- Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Health Benefits of Maqui Berries