What are Navitas Naturals Goldenberries?
Grown on small-scale family farms in the lush central region of Colombia, Navitas Naturals Goldenberries grow like vines in the ultra-healthy, rain-fed soil. Alongside heart-shaped leaves, the fresh fruit has an appearance similar to a yellow cherry tomato, which is delicately cradled in a paper husk.
Only the finest vine-ripened berries are selected for harvest before being dried at a low temperature to create the soft, chewy texture that is perfect for the berry’s natural tartness. And, these goldenberries are certified organic, kosher, vegan and raw!
What are the Health Benefits of Goldenberries?
- Great source of vitamins A and C, carotene, and bioflavonoids.
- Provides dietary fiber, pectin, protein and phosphorous.
- Unlike most berries, goldenberries contain significant quantities of protein.
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Goldenberries?
1. What do goldenberries taste like? They're delicious! Their sweet, tart flavor is the closest thing to naturally grown candy.
2. Are goldenberries responsibly harvested? The cultivation of goldenberries is a sustainable choice that is beneficial for the environment and the people that grow them. Goldenberries are a reliable alternative for the replacement of cash crops that deplete soils. Navitas Naturals only uses goldenberries from plants that thrive among other crops on well-managed organic farms.
3. Are goldenberries good for kids? Yes! Kids love the sweet, tart flavor! Very kid friendly snack.
- The tangy tartness of the goldenberry makes it a delicious treat by itself or mixed in with trail mixes or nuts.
- Tasty addition to salads, yogurts and oatmeal.
- Use whole or chopped goldenberries in cookies, smoothies, or desserts.
Get Started Today and Snack Healthy With Navitas Naturals Goldenberries!
- Certified organic goldenberries (Physalis Peruviana)
Slightly tart, slightly sweet, dried berries high in bioflavonoids, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Refrigeration not required.
- 4 Reasons Goji Berries are Awesome
- Goji Berry Benefits & Goji Berry Wild Rice Salad Recipe
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- The Health Benefits of Antioxidants
- 4 Superfoods You Need to Try
- Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
- 12 Health Benefits of Acai Berries
- Benefits of Coconut Water
- 6 Health Benefits of Mulberries
- Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Health Benefits of Maqui Berries
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds