What are Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks?
Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks are made from nutrient dense superfoods including cacao, maca, chia, and camu-camu. They sustainably source the most nutritious, wholesome and delicious ingredients available and combine them into flavorful grab-and-go snacks that you can enjoy anywhere!
- Sports Training
- Road Trips
- Trail Mix, Granola
- Yogurt, Cereal
What are the Health Benefits of Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks?
- Bite-sized superfoods on-the-go!
- Contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
- Feel-good "bliss" chemicals in raw cacao can boost your mood and keep you feeling good for hours!
- Certified organic, vegan, gluten-free and kosher.
- Sustainably harvested and processed with attention to detail!
What Do Customers Like About Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks?
- "Great Find! When I need an afternoon snack I grab a couple. Just love em!" † ~Leann
- "Delicious and nutritious! hey are rich tasting but not in a bad way -- they fulfill your need for sweets while satifying your need for a healthy snack -- a perfect combination!" † ~Silvergirl
- "OMG, I am in love... I find them sweet, chewy , and very satisfying. I have a bag in my car and at my office for a quick snack during my busy day. They are also an ideal snack to hold you over till you social event later. I do hot yoga and really look for a quick pick me up after class." † ~Namtase
- Add to yogurt, ice cream, or cereal!
- Great for smoothies!
- Delicious sprinkled on a salad.
Get Started Today and Discover How Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks Can Boost Your Health and Wellness!!
- Organic Date Paste
Sweet and sticky, dates hold more nutritional punch than your average dried fruit. High in fiber and rich in potassium. Date paste is typically used as a whole-food replacement for refined sugar.
- Organic Cacao Powder
Cacao is the unprocessed form of cocoa powder. It’s rich in antioxidants, has a dark color and deep, robust chocolate flavor.
- Organic Chia Seed
Chia seeds are a great source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids, support cardiovascular and skin health. Chia is high in protein, and its high fiber content is great for satisfying an appetite.
- Organic Sesame Seed
Nutrient-dense, high in copper, high in protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids, sesame seeds are a great way to maintain energy levels.
- Organic Raisin
A dark-colored dried fruit that is slightly sweet and definite in flavor. Raisins offer numerous polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
- Organic Sunflower Seed
High in vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that supports immune, cellular, and skin health. Also high in protein and essential fatty acids.
- Organic Goji Powder
Dried and ground into a fine meal, goji powder is an antioxidant-rich superfood that contains a high level of vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Organic Maca Powder
Native to the Andes of Peru, maca has been used for centuries for supporting energy and stamina.
- Organic Lucuma Powder
Native to Chile, Peru, and Ecuador, lucuma is a powerful food that is a low-glycemic sweetener and contains trace amounts of vitamin B3, zinc, and beta carotene.
- Organic Camu Camu Powder
Camu powder is one of the most abundant sources of vitamin C in the world, with one teaspoon containing over 1,000% of your daily intake! Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, protecting skin, cellular health, and the immune system. Camu powder also contains amino acids and potassium -- nutrients essential for energy.
- Natural Chocolate Flavor
Natural chocolate flavor lends a robust and deep chocolate taste without adding sugar or chemical taste enhancers.